+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shal Korva Dimension Boundary Query

Default Shal Korva Dimension Boundary Query

I was very very lucky today and got the key to Shal KIorva dimension. It's a fabulous zone...! I was a little saddened however to see that the boundary is actually quite small and particularly sorry that we cannot enter the ruins. Is there any possibility for consideration of moving the boundary slightly, if not to include the tower-like structures but at least to include the large tent-roofed structure? That alone would make an incredible difference to this dim. Perhaps consideration of the ruins themselves becoming a dim key? There is no other zone like this so I know many builders would create some amazing things in there.

many thanks

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

I popped some elevators and got on the roof, but there is a wall on the roof. Very clever.

It is amazingly tall, but horizontally challenged. It would be nice to either open up the buildings in the back or make them a dimension. I suspect they would be great for role playing sets.
    Dangerous when amused... and you are funny.

General of Telara

I got the key as well and while trying to savor the goodness of the dim it seems like half a dim. No Airship port, no outside ruins. Did the rest of it get forgotten?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Please extend this boundary to include Khar's throne room it is too exquisite to leave out and where else will I put his throne in my bags? Need to put Shiming on it!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-14-2015 at 11:02 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

We'll see what we can do.
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Thank you so much for looking into this, it is an incredible zone, with so many prospects for dimension building if it is extended. As it is right now however it is just a round area available to build in within a zone full of architecture we cannot access very tight up against the building zone.

Fingers crossed for a little extra boundary

Bella

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post

Thanks for looking into this.

Rift Master

Has anyone been able to get a second key? It seemed very difficult to nearly impossible to get a second tulan from those fae yule bags. I just do not want to open more bags if it will be very hard to get a second one. These grab bags have waaaay too many projectors in them. 1/4 of everything I got was a projector. IDK if I got lucky with the key but I got it after 14 grab bags with 16 projectors. I thought mort said he was scaling down on them >< I think it is about time for me to create a storage dim with only projectors in it, I have so many they are spilling out every where.

I would like to get another key, but I would like to know if anyone got a second key within a reasonable about of bags opened before I think about opening more.

If I am going to spend more credits on grab bags the event ones are better since you can at least get PTW items.
    Last edited by Manasha; 12-16-2015 at 06:25 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Has anyone been able to get a second key? It seemed very difficult to nearly impossible to get a second tulan from those fae yule bags. I just do not want to open more bags if it will be very hard to get a second one. These grab bags have waaaay too many projectors in them. 1/4 of everything I got was a projector. IDK if I got lucky with the key but I got it after 14 grab bags with 16 projectors. I thought mort said he was scaling down on them >< I think it is about time for me to create a storage dim with only projectors in it, I have so many they are spilling out every where.

I would like to get another key, but I would like to know if anyone got a second key within a reasonable about of bags opened before I think about opening more.

If I am going to spend more credits on grab bags the event ones are better since you can at least get PTW items.
    I got a Shal Korva (and immediately sent it to an alt so I could look at it!), and grabbed a few more bags to check out drops and such. I did get a second key, which is currently floating in the mailbox ether--but this dimension is so small that unless the boundary is changed I doubt I'll do anything with it. I almost cried when the bubble halted me right in front of that awesome wall carving.

Long story short, I didn't do a very precise count on when the second key dropped, but it was within 10 bags. Not sure at this moment if that is reasonable or not.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

We're looking into making the buildable space larger for you.

Might be a little while due to the holiday break here in the US, but we hear you.
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

*Big virtual hug from Australia!*

Bella

General of Telara

We're looking into making the buildable space larger for you.

Might be a little while due to the holiday break here in the US, but we hear you.
    Thanks again and enjoy your holiday.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Long story short, I didn't do a very precise count on when the second key dropped, but it was within 10 bags. Not sure at this moment if that is reasonable or not.
    Thanks for the info!! With them expanding the boundaries having more than one key will now be a must! Every time I do that daily quest in that city you run past that circle area that is in the dimension. I always think, I want to make an amphitheater there! This will most likely cap me on items. So I will need another dim to do stuff else where.

Rift Master

/shrug, I opened 40 boxes and didn't get another key. The items seem different now or RNG just made them look bad when I opened them before. This time I got some PTW items and stan stuff mixed in with the cosmo box item stuff. Did not get as many projectors this time around. But I am not going to get caught up in that nightmare when I was trying to get the Tulan key. I guess I will have to live with one Shal Korva key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast