+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kaymcleod

Thread: Unknown names on Guildmate Dimension List

Default Unknown names on Guildmate Dimension List

When looking through guildmate dimensions to select one belonging to my alt I noticed a few names that I don't recognise. The guild I am in was bought from a friend about 2 years ago now and the only characters in there are my alts and alts of a close friend. The names appearing in the list do not show in the guild roster so I am a little confused. Just wondering if this is a known bug or if I am going mad.
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

My assumption is this:

When they created the Dim, they were in the guild. They then became inactive. Even though you have "kicked" them from the guild, they have not logged in since to "activate" the new status (if that makes sense). Therefore, their Dim will forever be associated with your guild until they log in.

I'm assuming that when you visit them, they are either empty or obviously not in use anymore? It'd be kinda cool if they were set on "edit", so you could go shopping
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

The ones I checked just had a few random items in there, nothing expensive. Looked like the stuff you get as reward from Gartyn's quest. I guess that explanation makes sense. When I bought the guild there was only the guild master left in there. Oh well, at least I am not going gaga!
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

+ Reply to Thread