+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By BlackZodiac
  • 1 Post By BlackZodiac
  • 3 Post By Morticus
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By Manasha

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patch failure for Autumn grab bags

Default Patch failure for Autumn grab bags

Patch notes says:
    The Dimension item loot table associated with Stanís Lure and the dimension related grab bags have been doubled in size with twice the items.
    Opening one just now I received 3 items like the grab bags before patch but.....its not doubled at all. We should be getting 6 items total

I'd really really suggest not to open any of them before we get some info on the loot table in general.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

The loot table is doubled - not the number of items the grab bag actually gives. And yes - please don't waste your currency opening more until we find out what's going on with the loot table.

So....with the expansion of the loot table, it opens it up for us to receive more JUNK (normal items) and LESS of a chance to get more NEW items....I am sure plenty of people are seriously pissed off or going to be.

I mean really......what brought up the change anyways? why? It was perfectly fine, unless they wanted to increase the AMOUNT of NEW items one can get in a single bag, then yes. But Noooooo...once again we get a nerf.

Today is payday and was gonna spend alittle before the event ends, was bearable enough to log on alts, do the AI's for the signets and farm rifts to get the bags, but now? Forget it! Not spending anymore money on the bags, specially NOT going to WASTE my own time farming rifts for junk

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

We are looking at the items in the table now to ensure the items given are uncommon at the very least.

You can buy as many as you want now, just hold on to them until next Wednesday if you want would like to avoid the more common items.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you!

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    We are looking at the items in the table now to ensure the items given are uncommon at the very least.
    And by uncommon you mean uncommon junk or uncommon new, never-before-seen items? Because if it is junk we've already got 50 million times before from minions, you might as well just revert the changes. Nerfing event grab bags like this makes no sense, they were (in my opinion) kind of expensive before, but at least you got interesting, new items from them most of the time.

3 signets for an event item + 2 rare items (where you could still end up with junk like time of days) = Eh, okay I guess
    3 signets for an event item + 1 small mahogany chest and 1 elven coffe table = WHY?!

Oh well... Guess I should have opened those 35 bags I've collected before this patch.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lanterox View Post

Oh well... Guess I should have opened those 35 bags I've collected before this patch.
    Or wait until after the next patch, if you still have them. I am still collecting the bags I am just waiting for the loot table to get fixed.

I farmed the bags on my 10 characters, and got about 30 of them with the event currency. A friend gifted me another 20.
    So far they were consistantly giving 1/3 bag with 1 rare new cool thing, and 2/3 with ordinary junk, time of days, music boxes, or some NT dimensional things.
    Double table means more junk...
    I'm happy I opened all my bags before this.
    Please at least remove music boxes and times of day from the table. These things don't deserve the "rare" mention.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 11-11-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, ŗ la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

We also took the sky projectors out of that loot table.

We also took the sky projectors out of that loot table.
    Interesting choice. The ToD and music boxes are FAR more common because they come from minions, yet you left those in? The sky projectors have value to many players because they don't yet have the rep to obtain them. I don't understand this choice at all, unless you also removed the ToD and music boxes.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Heroís Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Seemed like too many sky projectors were being handed out, but we can always add them back in and remove the time of day and music box items.

Seemed like too many sky projectors were being handed out, but we can always add them back in and remove the time of day and music box items.
    ToDs and music boxes were far too common. Sky projectors weren't at all
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Shield of Telara

If you bought the wonders of the cosmos boxes, there were way too many projectors in those. IDK if that is the issue with changing the loot tables and if that has anything to do with what all you are changing. But currently the minions, stans and the grab bags do not have issues with projectors. And most of us would very much like to see the time-of-day items and music boxes removed.

Shield of Telara

When the cosmos boxes came out I tossed everything in a dim, this is a SS of the projectors I got from those boxes, so those were a bit much.

Patch failure for Autumn grab bags-2015-11-13_004107.jpg

IDK if you are adding any of this stuff to the stans lure table, maybe that is why there are too many projectors. If you are adding that stuff to the lure, if you can increase the animated jellyfish that would be great :P

Patch failure for Autumn grab bags-2015-11-13_004130.jpg

+ Reply to Thread