+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nessis
  • 1 Post By Laeti

Thread: Whats in the Autumn Harvest Dimension Grab Bag? i open 13, vid inside.

Plane Touched

Default Whats in the Autumn Harvest Dimension Grab Bag? i open 13, vid inside.

13 Autumn Harvest Dimension Grab Bag opening
    https://youtu.be/tFsm7p7_lz0
    12 more & the tulan key dropped XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xYGaTcsyQ
    Last edited by nessis; 11-13-2015 at 08:33 PM.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

Stan's items are so cool (the pond and the arch - LOOVE them), and I love the new event ones, the pies and - yes! - the corn etc, but there's just so many common items we can get from taplaps or minion boxes:(
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Stan's items are so cool (the pond and the arch - LOOVE them), and I love the new event ones, the pies and - yes! - the corn etc, but there's just so many common items we can get from taplaps or minion boxes
    yes i'ed like more of the food but i do have a bunch of the fea feast stuff and i'm happy about the All-Knowing Sphere.
    i may try some more later for the dim key and some buildings but i won't hold my breath.
    its a shame none of the new harvest dim stuff drops from minions or any of the holiday events. even if it was just the low end stuff. i got all i wanted of the spider stuff from the spider dim box last year and am pretty much done with my spider god dim. =/
    Last edited by nessis; 11-10-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Default ooo video

I'll have to check out the vid when I get home tonight.
    Fear is the little Death
    Trelvania -Necromancer on Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by nessis View Post
    yes i'ed like more of the food but i do have a bunch of the fea feast stuff and i'm happy about the All-Knowing Sphere.
    i may try some more later for the dim key and some buildings but i won't hold my breath.
    its a shame none of the new harvest dim stuff drops from minions or any of the holiday events. even if it was just the low end stuff. i got all i wanted of the spider stuff from the spider dim box last year and am pretty much done with my spider god dim. =/
    Yeah the fact that all missions except for 10hr ones ended right after the quest chain, and that even 10hrs don't bring better loots to compensate that, was kinda disappointing. I mean if we don't get any random cute dim stuff from short missions (totally fine if they were rare), they could have at least kept the troves and signets in the 10hrs. More chance for good dim stuff, more chance for people to get their mounts and shinys.

I did get quiet a lot of new food and plant stuffs - I love them, and the plushies! Plushies are love. The pumpkins and leaf piles are awesome too (Imma buy all the leaf piles I can with all the saps I'll have left lol). I also got a ton of spidderwebs which I don't really like (I hate spiderwebs irl), so I'm willing to give em all away for anyone who actually needs em (not for sale lol, for building).

This is actually what I don't get about this whole Stan's/Brag bags loot system. I mean we have the new mystery boxes, the cosmic ones, that you can only buy with credits. They have their own loot table, and even if it's random and you can not get what you wanted after opening a few of them, you can still be sure you won't see a tod or a sailing ship in those, despite that they're blue 'rare' dim items.

Why can't the same logic be applied to Stan's dimension loot table and event dimension boxes is another huge mystery to me. People spend even more $$ on them to get less than they can get from a 'always on sale' store mystery box.

Yeah the fact that all missions except for 10hr ones ended right after the quest chain, and that even 10hrs don't bring better loots to compensate that, was kinda disappointing. I mean if we don't get any random cute dim stuff from short missions (totally fine if they were rare), they could have at least kept the troves and signets in the 10hrs. More chance for good dim stuff, more chance for people to get their mounts and shinys.

I did get quiet a lot of new food and plant stuffs - I love them, and the plushies! Plushies are love. The pumpkins and leaf piles are awesome too (Imma buy all the leaf piles I can with all the saps I'll have left lol). I also got a ton of spidderwebs which I don't really like (I hate spiderwebs irl), so I'm willing to give em all away for anyone who actually needs em (not for sale lol, for building).
    I still get the occasional 5/15 minute adventure.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I still get the occasional 5/15 minute adventure.
    Been grinding short missions for hours every day since the event started. Every. Single. Day. Filling my bags with mats, dim items and artis.

Not a single event short mission. Not once! The only time I thought I finally got one was when I mistook a 10hr ending in 10 minutes for one of the short ones, because I was too sleepy and using minion sender (it only shows the time remained on the closest mission).

I have all the quest minions starting with Atrophinius the second (thanks to Bella and Mal). So it is not that I don't have the right minions or something. I only have 1 slot locked. I literally send minions on short missions with the only timeouts being lunchtime or quick logging to an alt.

So, uhm, either I'm cursed, or the event short missions this year are screwed up completely. And I wouldn't mind that at all, if only the 10hrs compensated it with signets and troves, like they have in the past World Events.

Again, I am loving this AH. But that's more thanks to my friends being extremely sweet and kind to me, and occasional nice loots I get every 10-15 boxes. World events used to make me really happy. Now I'm only worried about Fae Yule and whether they'll consider these things and don't make the same mistake. Cuz, you know, Christmas n stuff.

General of Telara

Been grinding short missions for hours every day since the event started. Every. Single. Day. Filling my bags with mats, dim items and artis.

Not a single event short mission. Not once! The only time I thought I finally got one was when I mistook a 10hr ending in 10 minutes for one of the short ones, because I was too sleepy and using minion sender (it only shows the time remained on the closest mission).

I have all the quest minions starting with Atrophinius the second (thanks to Bella and Mal). So it is not that I don't have the right minions or something. I only have 1 slot locked. I literally send minions on short missions with the only timeouts being lunchtime or quick logging to an alt.

So, uhm, either I'm cursed, or the event short missions this year are screwed up completely. And I wouldn't mind that at all, if only the 10hrs compensated it with signets and troves, like they have in the past World Events.

Again, I am loving this AH. But that's more thanks to my friends being extremely sweet and kind to me, and occasional nice loots I get every 10-15 boxes. World events used to make me really happy. Now I'm only worried about Fae Yule and whether they'll consider these things and don't make the same mistake. Cuz, you know, Christmas n stuff.
    They've already mentioned giving Fae Yule a "Face-lift". Take that with a grain of salt and make your own assumptions.
    Last edited by swordkata; 11-10-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    They've already mentioned giving Fae Yule a "Face-lift". Take that with a grain of salt and make your own assumptions.
    I am always optimistic, so I'll be hoping for the best (i.e. taking recent mistakes into account and listening to peoples and then doing it the right way). Let's say I'd rather not have any new items and dims specific to FY this year than see them almost unobtainable and locked behind unreasonable RNG and account binding.

Plane Touched

new video of 12 more and i got me a new dim

new video of 12 more and i got me a new dim
    Gratz!

I saved up 9 bags after the event. and holding on to them till Wed. I'm very very hopeful about another Tulan (seen other ppl get 2nd one, so there's hope).

Plane Touched

Gratz!

I saved up 9 bags after the event. and holding on to them till Wed. I'm very very hopeful about another Tulan (seen other ppl get 2nd one, so there's hope).
    since they are BtA i don't see the point in having 2 of the same dim since. i like to have different settings to do stuff in.

since they are BtA i don't see the point in having 2 of the same dim since. i like to have different settings to do stuff in.
    Mostly I would agree with you, but there are dims we'd wanna work lots of times with. Because there's just so many ideas and this very place is perfect for all of them. Tulan is one of those dims:)

+ Reply to Thread