+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Narcise
  • 1 Post By Coldsprite
  • 1 Post By Haeljan
  • 1 Post By Zillaan

Thread: Mathosian Cascades

Default Mathosian Cascades

I didn't realize until today that they "fixed" the lake so it's "usable"! That's great, thanks devs!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Yeah! And if you run to the other side of the (GIANT!!!) dimension, there's another usable lake!!

Soulwalker

Default :O

Ty for the info Narcise and Coldsprite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    Yeah! And if you run to the other side of the (GIANT!!!) dimension, there's another usable lake!!
    Oh, I haven't got that far yet. *goes off to REALLY explore* Thanks for the info!

[I wish it didn't have the Goboro music - and even with a music box you still get the bubbling.... Oh well.]
    Last edited by Narcise; 10-25-2015 at 01:45 PM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Prophet of Telara

they changed the borders of everywhere too... the whole concept of chulia's and my contest dimension (post-apocalyptic) is destroyed, since people can just walk around our barriers now :-( same for shrek. It's nice they listened to people who wanted to use the lakes, but it's not so nice for people who used the former borders as movement control :-(

you can get quite high on the mountains too now, in case you haven't checked.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Shadowlander

Now if they would only raise the item cap for that dimension. Needs to be 5k since the dim is so big.

What they really need to do is increase the draw distance for items.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

+ Reply to Thread