+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Oven of good fortune

General of Telara

Default Oven of good fortune

First bit of a rant with this, isn't the 850 credits for the recipe(Figured it would be credit bound only, so I saved up). But in order to make the good fortunes, you need "Sugar" which is by credits only(25 creds a pop). Once again, had some creds saved up, so bought 10 sugars.

Made the fortunes and got fortune cookie proverbs....That's it. 250 creds flushed down the toilet, and I got proverbs?

Really? No....Really?

You can learn the recipe to make sugar out of canes (also vendor mat), it's a survival recipe, and that way it costs 21 plat instead of credits. But yeah... it's for gifting mostly I guess, or if you are really bored : P

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

It's just a fun flavor item. You don't have to buy it...

I wish I could see it. But im stuck in the "outcast" bunch.

We should start a petition for a title :D

Outcast seems nice, but I'd call myself Patch Lucky or Primal Looser as well heh

~Laeti Aelaris The Primalooser
    <Slackers>
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    First bit of a rant with this, isn't the 850 credits for the recipe(Figured it would be credit bound only, so I saved up). But in order to make the good fortunes, you need "Sugar" which is by credits only(25 creds a pop). Once again, had some creds saved up, so bought 10 sugars.

Made the fortunes and got fortune cookie proverbs....That's it. 250 creds flushed down the toilet, and I got proverbs?

Really? No....Really?
    Proverb Says: "A fool and his platinum are soon parted"
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    Proverb Says: "A fool and his platinum are soon parted"
    You're evil:D
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    It's just a fun flavor item. You don't have to buy it...
    Very true, Mort, but this patch is very Dimension-weak. other than oval building blocks, I didn't really see anything for "US" In the patch.

I looked through most patch notes and don't see any dim keys, dim items of grave interest.

Still if people are paying creds or plat for something(Ty Laeti), shouldn't the chance be a bit higher for fluff items?

My understanding is that you can get titles and achievements for opening the fortune cookies. But making them a gray item and so expensive to make is really off-putting. With all the other stuff in this patch, they are likely to be overlooked for a while.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Very true, Mort, but this patch is very Dimension-weak. other than oval building blocks, I didn't really see anything for "US" In the patch.

I looked through most patch notes and don't see any dim keys, dim items of grave interest.

Still if people are paying creds or plat for something(Ty Laeti), shouldn't the chance be a bit higher for fluff items?
    There are several new dimension items sold by Ceidwad <Well-Traveled Dimensioneer> in new zone. Riftgrate image of store items.

And there are a ton of new marble tiles in various colors: Riftgrate image of vendor's tiles.

See this page for further reading. Scroll about halfway down the page. Apparently the tiles (and other items?) can be bought after completing the puzzle(s) in the new zone and/or various tasks. Should be interesting. There are some discussions regarding puzzles here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-up-simon.html
    And Jonus gives a great guide on his site about it.
    Granted, the links I gave are from the the PTS, but I'm fairly certain they stayed the same through live. I haven't been to top of Callweddi Village to check it out for myself yet.

Sorry to bombard you with links.
    Last edited by Valzen; 10-08-2015 at 06:48 AM.

their is a cheevo for eating them 10 for first then 25 then 50 cookies. Waste really. And where can you get this sugar recipe from? Older recipes or a newer one?

You want me to what!

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by nymerias View Post
    their is a cheevo for eating them 10 for first then 25 then 50 cookies. Waste really. And where can you get this sugar recipe from? Older recipes or a newer one?
    Yeah, I looked all around for the sugar recipe, nowhere to be found. I just felt for 850 creds, and 25 creds per sugar you would get more bang for your plat.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by nymerias View Post
    You can get the sugar recipe from the Survivalist Trainer in Choreburg.

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

The big update for Dimensions was with 3.3, but 3.5 should have some stuff.. ;)

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnastashia View Post
    You can get the sugar recipe from the Survivalist Trainer in Choreburg.
    Thank you for this..so now, were to get Planar cane? Way too many avenues to make simple mats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast