+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree14Likes
  • 11 Post By Morticus
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Morticus
  • 1 Post By MickNico

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What's coming with 3.4

  1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team Morticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    576

    Exclamation What's coming with 3.4

    Hey all!

    Just a quick note to let you know what you can expect with 3.4:
    • There are now disc building blocks available for Dimensioneers! Look for them on the Rift Store under Dimensions -> Building Blocks!
    • New Dream Orb recipes have been added for Dream Weaving! We have also added new Dream Orb recipes for Planar Crafting! The planar crafted Dream Orbs can also be used on earrings, belts and gloves!
    • Feeling lucky? Feeling generous? Gift your friends with a Lucky Fortune Biscuit containing one fortune! Look for the Lucky Fortune Bundle on the Rift Store! These new fortune biscuits also include new titles, achievements and a reward for completing the final achievement!
    • Crafting rifts have been spotted in Planetouched Wilds!
    • Looking for that Laboratory workstation to put in your Dimension and add to your collection?! Look no further, they are now available from Crafting Rifts in Tarken Glacier and Planetouched Wilds!
    • We’ve added crafting workstations that appear once a Crafting Rift is fully sealed in Tarken Glacier or Planetouched Wilds. You will also receive a buff that increases your crafting skill-ups while using the crafting workstations.
    • A new Dimension sky projector, ‘Always Sunny Day Sky Projector’ (fixed time of day) has been added to the Rift Store!
    • Apothecaries and Runecrafters rejoice! There is now support for you in Planar Crafting! Seek out Tephael in Choreburg to obtain the new weekly quest and the Rift Store or Bob to obtain the new recipes!
    • With the power increase for 3.4, we are able to add in new crafting recipes for Apothecaries, Runecrafters and Survivalists!
    • A whole new tier of power for crafted items upgrades have been added to Rift!
    • The number of available tiers of crafted items have been reduced and combined to ease the path to power.
    • The cost to upgrade all crafted gear have been reduced to make upgrades more compelling for players.
    • Stan’s Tacklebox and Lure has been found in Planetouched Wilds as well as Tarken Glacier! Feel free to continue your search there as well!
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

  2. #2
    Ascendant Narcise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    Sounds great, Mort, thanks for the info!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

  3. #3
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Be still my beating heart. Thanks Mort and your fellow devs.

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    You will also receive a buff that increases your crafting skill-ups while using the crafting workstations.
    Lots of great things cheers and this is pretty nifty!

    Be sure to add your Dimension to this list if you want to share that sweet buff with your crafting work station build!

    I wonder who among us will be the first to get a Lab?
    Can't wait to see the art work...
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-25-2015 at 05:52 AM.

  5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team Morticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Be sure to add your Dimension to this list if you want to share that sweet buff with your crafting work station build!
    This is only when you close a Crafting Rift, it's not connected to the crafting stations you can place in your Dimension. Does the note read that way? We might have to re-write it if so.
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

  6. #6
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    This is only when you close a Crafting Rift, it's not connected to the crafting stations you can place in your Dimension. Does the note read that way? We might have to re-write it if so.
    I read it that way, maybe this might help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    We’ve added crafting workstations that appear once a Crafting Rift is fully sealed in Tarken Glacier or Planetouched Wilds. While partaking in crafting rifts you will also receive a buff that increases your crafting skill-ups while using the crafting workstations.

  7. #7
    Telaran Lurentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    94

    Default

    So, seeing as it is not present in the list, does this mean no new raids are coming out in 3.4?


    EDIT: Maybe just excluded since this is in the dimension forums. Wouldn't mind knowing anyways but understand if it's classified info.
    Last edited by Lurentia; 09-27-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    7/11 HK 4/4 iGP | 0/9 MoM
    Pizzacatt@Laethys | Pitacat@Laethys | Pururun@Laethys

  8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team Morticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    That is by no means a complete list of what is included with 3.4!

    That is just the things that are within my purview.

    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

  9. #9
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurentia View Post
    So, seeing as it is not present in the list, does this mean no new raids are coming out in 3.4?


    EDIT: Maybe just excluded since this is in the dimension forums. Wouldn't mind knowing anyways but understand if it's classified info.
    There's a new Tier 3 20-man called Mind of Madness that is coming out during the 3.4 patch cycle. Won't be out on release.

  10. #10
    Sword of Telara MickNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    800

    Default

    I won a dimension workstation weeks ago from a craft rift.
    I tell you what would be great and that is having plant/ore/wood to farm in your dimension. Can you imagine having say 10 of each in a line and going into your dimension every hour or so to have a quick farm. I would see this as being great as long as only you can farm them ;)
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

  11. #11
    Ascendant Laeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    I won a dimension workstation weeks ago from a craft rift.
    I tell you what would be great and that is having plant/ore/wood to farm in your dimension. Can you imagine having say 10 of each in a line and going into your dimension every hour or so to have a quick farm. I would see this as being great as long as only you can farm them ;)
    Non-dimmers won't thank you for that:)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts