+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1253Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Shadowlander

Not really sure if this topic still going on, but I would like too see more east asian inspired dimension item loaded in game.

I was trying to build Himeji Castle style buildings in my dimension. Turn out this will be impossible because the game DO NOT have any pure colour building block, like sharp white wall, cant believe this. For the interior part, still lacking a lot of asian-like items.

Can dev team please create a set of pure white building blocks or just white wall so I could atleast get the outside done? Would be helpful too if the team can also create dark brown wood building block set, like the darker version of the wood beam set or chocolate colored wood set.

I saw this in Hammerknell and with me being a bit twisted I'd love to see this as a dim item! I know we've had a lot of new items whilst I was on a short break so if it already is then scrap all of the above!

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2015-11-18_00002.jpg
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Tirasey View Post
    Not really sure if this topic still going on, but I would like too see more east asian inspired dimension item loaded in game.

I was trying to build Himeji Castle style buildings in my dimension. Turn out this will be impossible because the game DO NOT have any pure colour building block, like sharp white wall, cant believe this. For the interior part, still lacking a lot of asian-like items.

Can dev team please create a set of pure white building blocks or just white wall so I could atleast get the outside done? Would be helpful too if the team can also create dark brown wood building block set, like the darker version of the wood beam set or chocolate colored wood set.
    I think the Limestone building blocks are likely to be as close as we'll get to pure white. Fortunately, they work great!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer, City Library, Breached Chamber, Dolcega Hotspot
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Soulwalker

Default Choreburg

It would be nice with the introduction of the DIM crafting stations to also have the crafting NPC's so one could make a complete choreburg dim. Also Auctioneer NPC would fit in well with that scene.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Landulf View Post
    It would be nice with the introduction of the DIM crafting stations to also have the crafting NPC's so one could make a complete choreburg dim. Also Auctioneer NPC would fit in well with that scene.
    Thank you.
    And thus make the Margle lag go away... I see what you did there :D
    (awesome idea btw)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Sword of Telara

This firebeam (next to Meridian) as a dream weaver recipe! PLEEEAAASE! Different colors would be swell too :-)

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2015-11-21_144952.jpg
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"
    New! "Tianlong Si" on Kattima; Collabs with Chulia (all on Chulya): "From Dusk till Dawn", "Children of the Desert", "Brot und Spiele", "Higitus Figitus"

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    I saw this in Hammerknell and with me being a bit twisted I'd love to see this as a dim item! I know we've had a lot of new items whilst I was on a short break so if it already is then scrap all of the above!

Attachment 26618

I so want this, and the one in Scarlet gorge with same look, but white, like ash.

General of Telara

This portal please.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    Can we get a fix so that pumpkins no longer take on terrain paints? (same request for non-building bock items taking on terrain paints)
    I haven't tried this. Do they really? That's awesome. Can we get choice to change this? Death plagued pumpkins with purple fog..Oh yeah.

Rift Master

Can we get the dimension items from bounty achievements added to the store? Once we unlock the ach of course, but all those trophy heads, please :P

I want another set of them but I dont think I could physically take collecting another 100 sets on an alt.
    Last edited by Manasha; 11-25-2015 at 11:38 PM.

I love gazibos and this one in silverwood college is so pretty.

Rift Master

mmmm more gazebos... yes please!

I have always been wanting this umbrella thingy in-game. There are also two tents that come in this pattern as well that would be nice as well.
    The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2015-12-05_063417.jpg

Rift Master

I have mentioned this in another thread, but I figured I would state it here as well. It would be nice if the dim key Chalmers Caldera could be added to the affinity rewards. Currently, the only way to get this is an achievement through raiding. It appears that many of the affinity rewards give people a way to get items that they do not have extra time to focus on (such as a second way use stans lure). I personally will never raid, I hate it. Most dimionseers like the peacefulness of doing dimensions vs the aggravation of raiding. Hardly anyone has this key, it would be nice if it could get opened up to more people.

While I feel that having items as a reward for an ach is good, this one in particular is just too hard to get. I would be willing to buy one from a raider, but no one does this old ach nor do I want to try to join a raiding group/guild trying to talk them into doing this old ach just for a dim key. Not to mention any raider would laugh at my gear, so there is really no hope in that.
    Last edited by Manasha; 12-07-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Shadowlander

A dimension item that allows you to upload a song of your choice and visitors can hear it while they are in your dim.

Default Pvp spawn points...

Are awesome! However, having interactive flags and spawn points that work like the pvp ones, minus the ability of flagging you when you click on them would be even more awesome. That way you won't be removed from a group of friends while touring.
    I also agree with the person who suggested that guilds could have more than one active dimension. perhaps make it an active guild perk ability if the guild is level x or so? Just a thought.
    **Bank Access** is a dimension created to help fellow Rifters and is found on every NA shard. Deposit, withdraw, craft and parse at anytime in a serene and peaceful setting!
    Ravenfaire-Gothess@hailol. Dims: Greenwood, Argh You Ready, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle by the Sea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast