+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1194Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Khort - Planetouched Wilds

...has some of the most well laden tables and shelves I would appreciate. The tables and cabinets with the bottles on them being scale-able or just on the table top to save hiding the bottom or perhaps bottles we don't have separately?

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2015-11-05_131021.jpg

The faces on the stick in the cauldron, the mushroom pile and the pot belly urn is awesome.

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2015-11-05_131138.jpg

Would also love the recipe for this red version of Poison Vaper and Bubbles.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-05-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Shadowlander

Default some things to think about...

Hi there dimensoneers...Morticus,

First of all i apologize for some mistakes i will make...(no native english speaker).

I made myself some thoughts about the Rift Dimensions and the circumstances around and i think most of the dimensioneers will agree...

1) obtaining cool dimension items:

1.1) stan's lure:

to make this short, cause everybody knows...it takes a huge effort to obtain the rod, even more for the lure itself...it costs 10plats, lasts 30 sec or 3 tries, has a cooldown of 6 (!) hours and brings...NOTHING (most of the time)

I guess the lure is mostly wanted and used by people building dimensions...so:
    - they don't want a loot table with: some rep points for fractions - therefor we have quests
    - they don't want some crafting marks - therefor we have quests
    - they don't want any foolish green artifacts - there are many other ways to obtain
    - and finally they don't want any crappy dimension items (even if they are blue) that are not even sellable cause they are so common...

Suggestion: The system itself is fine...but the loot table must be changed enormously:
    for example each lure at least one really rare rare
    each 3rd or 5th lure at least one rare epic...you know what i mean...

1.2) Boxes (event and shop ones)

The normal shop boxes (excluding the harvest ones) are extortionate in price and possible loot. Have no more words to this topic.

Harvest event loot boxes (the new ones) - basically nice idea...but still too much crap inside...some items way too often, others never...must be tuned up.

1.3) Open world drops (boxes)

There are several drop boxes out there in the world...but just for gear...why not also for dimension items?

Area based rare/epic drops...let's say the cool furniture from the houses in Brevane, something that fits to the areas...

And for all the things mentioned above: PLS...PLS...PLS not always that fu... random like it is now...!

2) Shop-Items, recipes and craftables

2.1) Shop

hmpf...doubled items (just changed description), too expensive for basics and many items require a lot of rep. with some very old fractions....

2.2) Dreamweaver and recipes

Recipes too expensive - mats also...i mean you killed a very good idea by making it mostly unobtainable... most of the dimensoneers need at least 2 items of the same type...some are needed even more often (walls etc) but with this mats...no way. Change really necessary!

3) Extensive and quick bug fixes!

Think everybody agrees: there are so many bugs (even very old ones) that are still not fixed and are really annoying:
    - black holes in some dims
    - flickering skies
    - music boxes
    - interactive items
    - and so on...

Ok...sorry...i should stop with this now...cause i really (as many...MANY others) like the RIFT dimension system and there is so much potential in it...finally i think up to now it is the dimensioneers who generate the main part of Trion's income...so don't ignore us!

Wishlist:

- additional walls (western style, bricks, medieval) and other sizes for them
    - more life such as: animals, people, birds....but pls without the damn green letters above their heads
    - more soundoptions like: wind, rain, thunderstorms, birds singing, wolves howling, trees creaking...
    - turn on/off music to only have the soundeffects above...
    - maybe a colour schedule to stain bricks ourselves - like we already have it for gear...(with the same solution for payment)
    - rivers in plain areas or building parts with flowing water
    - glass building parts

...well this should be enough, cause many was already said in posts before...

Thx for reading (or not) and greets from Germany

Default Lock In Place

Please add a locking option to items once placed. Thank you

not sure if this has been mentioned - but increasing the item draw distance would be nice in the larger dims
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    Suggestion: The system itself is fine...but the loot table must be changed enormously:
    for example each lure at least one really rare rare
    each 3rd or 5th lure at least one rare epic...you know what i mean...
    As far as I know, the rng system doesn't really work like this, so you can't really tune it up so each lure had X rares, Y epics and Z greens. You can only make general changes on the loot table - the items themselves and their drop rate. So far the problem is that lots of blue items (designed to be rare) are useless or too common in the game, and at the same time the green and white items are too rare because they're only in Satan's lure drop list. So what's basically needed here is taking out all the 'common rare' items like time of days, sanctum houses, musicboxes etc, better even taking out all the non-stan items, and then tweaking the drop rate so that all items will drop properly, because the dimmers would know - it's not just rares and epics we're after, it's the items themselves, and a white one could be much more valuable to someone than a stack of blue ones.

As for the old factions rep to buy some items - I think it's good to still have them, there's not much life in the old zones nowadays so levelling rep to buy stuff still draws some people into the old zones (or makes them spend more plat on them buying off AH from those who do have the rep). It's like dungeon arti sets - either you grind the dungeons to get them, or just spend $$ to buy the set and have the trophies. All fair to me. At least until they think of another way of reviving the old content - I'd vote for the rep items to stay.
    Last edited by Laeti; 11-09-2015 at 09:20 AM. Reason: grammar no good
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Unhappy

my dimension is max 2.520 intems that all 5 upgrade done but i dont finish, i ask them if they can give to us upgrade to 5.000 intems, they say no becouse not many people in this forum want this suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarya View Post
    my dimension is max 2.520 intems that all 5 upgrade done but i dont finish, i ask them if they can give to us upgrade to 5.000 intems, they say no becouse not many people in this forum want this suggestion
    It's not that they don't want it, it's the cost of this upgrade that's really scary (tier 5 upgrades are really really expensive themselves, I can't imagine the plat\credit cost of an upgrade to double this item count!).

Plus, there is the lag issue. 5K items in a dim might be a pain for people with lower performance PCs. The loading itself would take forever and then who knows if you'll even be able to move around without freezes and crashes.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Telaran

Default Fixes and New Feature

Things that need fixing are the stage curtain and plant heart they are not sitting on their axes, also the twist flowers fx aren't working, the death foothold fx not working, the time zomes along with music boxes need to be dropped to uncommon and have their ability reach extended because they are not covering the entire dimension. Now for the new feature that would be excellent (besides the favorites list which would be awesome) I new tool bar addition to remove existing item in dims such as ugly pine trees or rock that interfere with building. They could have an item list separate to the item list we have for items.

Can we get a fix so that pumpkins no longer take on terrain paints? (same request for non-building bock items taking on terrain paints)

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned before but would it be possible to enable +1's in a dimension when you've used a PVP banner? Its quite annoying having to leave the dimension and re enter to give a dimension that much deserved +1.
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Default Little water reeds please

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2015-11-15_083655.jpg

I would love to use these in game around some of the water we have in our dims.

They are in Granite Falls.

Many thanks!

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    Attachment 26590

I would love to use these in game around some of the water we have in our dims.

They are in Granite Falls.

Many thanks!

Bella
    There are some in freemarch as well. I never really paid attention to them until this past week doing the harvest fest and gathering all those fungi. I remember seeing them and thinking these cattails would be really nice as a dim item.

I would like to request the terrain paint recipes that were in the Autumn Harvest Grab Bags to be added to the store for us to purchase directly please. (Names were Hay terrain paint and "Poison Vapor and Bubbles".) Why are Dreamweaver recipes even put exclusively into random-boxes, I don't understand. I managed to get enough signets for 50 boxes and I got 3 hay paints and no poison paint. This tendency of let's put EVERYthing into gigantic random loot tables is very frustrating, so I'm just going to ignore all those new items that are in there but I like my recipe list to be complete. Thanks.

Prophet of Telara

Autumn leaves terrain paint, A delicate snow effect as in the "call of the snowmancer" item. Not a very fiery snowstorm, quiet peacefull snow effect, garbage mound of...corpses like in gloamwood.
    Last edited by Amielle; 11-15-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    I would like to request the terrain paint recipes that were in the Autumn Harvest Grab Bags to be added to the store for us to purchase directly please. (Names were Hay terrain paint and "Poison Vapor and Bubbles".) Why are Dreamweaver recipes even put exclusively into random-boxes, I don't understand. I managed to get enough signets for 50 boxes and I got 3 hay paints and no poison paint. This tendency of let's put EVERYthing into gigantic random loot tables is very frustrating, so I'm just going to ignore all those new items that are in there but I like my recipe list to be complete. Thanks.
    This. Really. why hidden in the boxes instead of currency bought?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast