+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61
Like Tree1265Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Shadowlander

Default New building blocks...

Due to a new projekt with light glass structures i' am really missing corner posts. I know we have two of this, but they are neither plain nor are they machting the most building concepts as they look to medieval.

http://www.dimensionaddicts.com/node/1193
    http://www.dimensionaddicts.com/node/1198

But i think there should be no problem to implement these two (without the structure and the slightly slimmer waist) as plain building blocks for all the existing textures (metal, wood, stone etc.)

That would help a lot for so many projects.

Greets
    Last edited by Baelger; 10-01-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Telaran

Did anyone already suggested new torches? Love them (-:
    Attached Images  
    Some have a lifetime, and some just a day. Love is a thing you can't measure that way.

Default hi

would love to see white pillows rug etc yes we have wedding rug and flour sacks. but not the same. also would like see a rice paper like for some builds.
    Last edited by Refinn; 10-03-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Telaran

Default Pre-built houses

I would like to see pre-built houses and cottages. Some of us are horrible at constructing buildings (me) but really really want a nice english cottage surrounded by gardens of course, or a nice winter house in the middle of a wintry forest. (I can do gardens and forests. lol) The houses would be bare bones, ones you can decorate from room to room, but have different exteriors like brick, wood or a mixture of both. In different sizes too. (small, medium, large, party size).
    You can't have everything..Where would you put it?

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2018-10-21_164059.jpg

Five years and I've never noticed these rugs? We need these rugs! Also...more round rugs in general. Maybe of the colored variety like the square and rectangle ones...
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61