+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Like Tree1265Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Default ANCIENT DRUID

I'm still buying boxes trying to get this item (Ancient Druid). How about upping the chance, and what is the chance???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordhreim View Post
    No carnival fans this year?
    I would love to have these fans. The masks would make great wall decorations too, for a nice venetian display.
    YASSS!!!

You want to make money? Put these NPC's in a box for us. You gonna make some money. Oh yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-morban-2.jpg   The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-morban-1.jpg   The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-morban-3.jpg   The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-morban-4.jpg   The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-morban-5.jpg  

Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Faeblight by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

This column too, if it hasn't already been asked for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-column.jpg  

This item is great

Telaran

Default Wallpaper tiles...

Wallpaper tiles in simple floral patterns and stripes too. I think it could be done using the existing carpet tiles..
    also single curtains. (I think I may have mentioned that before)
    You can't have everything..Where would you put it?

Default Morban's Little Black Book Puzzle, orb rewards.

I would love for all colors of the glowing orbs, from Morban's puzzle, to have equal chances of dropping. I know that the magitech ones look similar, but I prefer the silence of the glowing orbs from the puzzle. While I've got the puzzle's mechanics down pretty well, it takes FOREVER to get a violet, green, or orange orb. When you want a specific one of those three colors it gets very tedious.

Thank you for your consideration!

I don't know whose idea it was to put something so pretty in game & not give it as a dim item yet, but they need to be spanked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2018-08-10_144015.jpg  

General of Telara

I'd like to have a sky projector with the sky of saint taranis (in the dimension)

also from that apocalypse dimension with the ghosts, they seem to be connected to the sky, as the effect disappears when I change it

and the one of the volcanic playground

but most of all the saint taranis one!
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 08-14-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache"

I beg of you, if you value us as dimmers at all, give us this column. It's gorgeous, & we must have it. ....from Ashenfell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2018-08-20_090642.jpg  

Default NPC

Quote Originally Posted by Tuasemper View Post
    You want to make money? Put these NPC's in a box for us. You gonna make some money. Oh yes.
    How many NPC can you have in a Dim? I've recently bought credits so I could buy the new Dog Days Puppes but I am receiving error message (You already have too many of this unique item in this Dim). I don't want to remove the ones I have already placed, they're special to me, as are the new ones.
    Sorry for the same old nag but I really would love to have the Ancient Druid for my Dim. I've bought, and continue to buy, and use my minions to try for this item to no avail. Will it be available in the store at some point? I'm almost broke!
    Last edited by Iduna; 08-23-2018 at 02:00 AM.

Telaran

If we could please get an increase to the unique 40 npc dimension item cap per dimension.

Any increase would be great even if it was just as little as to 50 instead of 40.

80 Would be amazing.

Telaran

A few dimension items that don't stack really need to be able to be stacked.

Stonefield Chapel
    Sanctuary of Rebith

The older statues:
    Astadan Statue
    Jaklorin Statue
    Korlam Statue
    Festigor Statue
    Grimlor Statue
    Diravoss Statue
    Dendrome Bosses Statue

Edit Also:
    Stuffed Agiboodoos
    Last edited by Dimensions; 09-01-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Telaran

I just wanted to thank you guys for increasing the unique from 40 to 60 and making those items stackable.

It's awesome to know that someone cares to listen to requests

My final request at least for this year ;)
    If we could somehow have the ability to use the same key multiple times on the same character so that we do not have to make alts just to use the same key multiple times. Even if that means numbering said key 01, 02 ,03 at the end of the key name for coding purposes.

If that is not really possible or to much work then I ask if we could then just at least have the "Anywhere" key at least 5 to 10 times as it is the most used and useful key. Having a blank slate on a flat surface is really fun and useful for anything. From building something from absolute scratch to storages or really anything.

I am pretty sure this would make many people very happy.

Thank you again!

***Edit***
    Also these 3 items would be cool dim items.

Last edited by Dimensions; 09-16-2018 at 01:37 PM.

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2018-09-22_091857.jpg
    I was doing achievements and came across this particle effect AND I LOVE IT. That smokey/nebula-like effect with little twinkling stars...
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast