+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59
Like Tree1221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Plane Walker

Default Weather blocker for entire dim

How about a weather blocker projector?

The specific issue is this:

I'm building in Kestrel's Cry, and the constant snow is driving me batty. I want the snow in there eventually, but while I'm building, it's just annoying. I've added a Space Sky Projector, and that stops the snow, but then it's really dark. I added an Always Sunny Day Projector on top of that, and it's lighter, but then the snow is BLINDING. So I added a 5:00 a.m. ToD item after the projectors and it's perfect, but of course, I have to re-place these items, in order, every time I enter the dim to build--which is probably just too much effort. LOL

Yes, I know, picky, picky, picky.

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Default Summerfest Musician

It's that time of the year where once again, I am begging for the Summerfest Musician npc's song as a music box... or, better yet... a replica of that npc, playing his song, as a placeable interactive item!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy
    New! Ravenwood Cottage

Soulwalker

Default Roses!

I'm a big flower person which is why I would love to see a bigger variety of flowers for dimensions, like roses! climbing roses, rose bushes, single ones to put in vases for our nicely decorated dining room tables and maybe some other types of indoor plants as well. For summer wouldn't it be nice to see some huge sunflowers in our (dimension) yards too?
    Get back in the knife box Miss Sharp!

Sword of Telara

ok, after another 2000 klicks to open building block stashes, I had an idea :-) how about making stacks of something for example ctrl + right click to open the whole stack of boxes? that would be awesome, and also reduce the risk of getting tendonitis
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"
    New! "The Sanctuary" by Alliendre, "Inquisition", guild dimension by Weltengestalter, Collabs with Chulia (all on Chulya): "From Dusk till Dawn", "Children of the Desert", "Brot und Spiele"

Soulwalker

Default Please add some cushions!

I would be eternally grateful for cushions - preferably square with some depth, like a mattress-shape.

Tarnished metal building blocks. The gold and bronze in particular are really bright. Limestone in solid non-pastels and black! Painted wood minus the weathering.

I'd like to see a dimension box themed with small parts - those that are difficult to re-create with building blocks. Hinges, brackets, faucets, knobs, utensils.

Sword of Telara

How about white pebbles the size of snowman coals? Maybe just the coals reskinned in white... and other colors, you could call those gems, thise come in almost every color don't they? :-D

Need more tiny stuff for more realistically morphed stuff size wise ;-)

*dreams on* spheres (blocks in general) that scale smaller, poles that are as thick as now but half the length
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 05-02-2018 at 10:43 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"
    New! "The Sanctuary" by Alliendre, "Inquisition", guild dimension by Weltengestalter, Collabs with Chulia (all on Chulya): "From Dusk till Dawn", "Children of the Desert", "Brot und Spiele"

There is black painted wood, not very top for a piece of furniture, luckily came the dream weaver and his matt black blocks to crafter. But for the white !!!! The white painted wood is perfect for an old fence, or for a dilapidated facade with peeling paint. But for a piece of furniture, it's not right. The bright white does not go either, it erases all the reliefs and angles. When will we (dream weavers) craft white matte blocks?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59