+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58
Like Tree1196Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Default ANCIENT DRUID

Hail Hey!

I have been trying for a few months now to acquire this Dim item. I know it is (transcendent), but after hundreds of relic boxes, and thousands of plat, still no Druid. I have gotten the ornate kelari temple, draumheim building group, etc. all transcendent. Why, is something so wonderful to behold, impossible to acquire?

Question Celestial Zones

I have what appear to be Dim items for landscaping from all 5 of the Celestial zones yet to my knowledge we dont have a key for Xarth or Gedlo to place these objects, have I missed some limited edition dim keys or have they yet to be released so we can appropriately use our dim items from those areas?
    Prime Hunter Jupitr Abrasax the God Slayer

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I have what appear to be Dim items for landscaping from all 5 of the Celestial zones yet to my knowledge we dont have a key for Xarth or Gedlo to place these objects, have I missed some limited edition dim keys or have they yet to be released so we can appropriately use our dim items from those areas?
    Saint Taranis key and no we have not had a Xarth key but do have a Shadow Market Dimension item vendor out there to buy dimension items.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-13-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Something is missing here. Where's the crafted "White pillow with red lace"? ;)

Soulwalker

Default Editable mannequins

I know the programming would be problematic but I've seen other games with some similar more or less, but what I would like to see is editable mannequins. Say you put on a particular wardrobe on and click on the mannequin, your appearance as a whole even the body used (any race) would be copied to it. Not necessarily with any movements but the idea that you could buy a few and make like say a storm legion army for guild RP events or whatever seems kind of cool. Was just a random idea to pop in to my head today and felt like sharing it.

Default Terrain Paints

Can the Terrain Paints be fixed please. I have a Dim with many many trees, some are ok but the newer ones look horrid with the paint running up them. The same happens to the rocks.
    So I'm adding this to my list.

Locking option in the Item List Box (Always number one).
    24hr lighting in Mathosian Cascades & Tempest Island. (As in other dims).
    No spread to items Terrain Paint.
    Round Pillows, craftable & primary colors.
    Dragon Scales, more colors.
    Rugs of various shapes & primary colors.

Kiwi, Tacitus please consider these. Thank you

ps TANSTAAFL is level 30!!! Woop Woop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58