+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast
Like Tree1264Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Default ANCIENT DRUID

Hail Hey!

I have been trying for a few months now to acquire this Dim item. I know it is (transcendent), but after hundreds of relic boxes, and thousands of plat, still no Druid. I have gotten the ornate kelari temple, draumheim building group, etc. all transcendent. Why, is something so wonderful to behold, impossible to acquire?

Question Celestial Zones

I have what appear to be Dim items for landscaping from all 5 of the Celestial zones yet to my knowledge we dont have a key for Xarth or Gedlo to place these objects, have I missed some limited edition dim keys or have they yet to be released so we can appropriately use our dim items from those areas?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I have what appear to be Dim items for landscaping from all 5 of the Celestial zones yet to my knowledge we dont have a key for Xarth or Gedlo to place these objects, have I missed some limited edition dim keys or have they yet to be released so we can appropriately use our dim items from those areas?
    Saint Taranis key and no we have not had a Xarth key but do have a Shadow Market Dimension item vendor out there to buy dimension items.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-13-2018 at 12:01 PM.

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-rift_x64-2018-02-17-22-25-53-30.jpg

Something is missing here. Where's the crafted "White pillow with red lace"? ;)
    Last edited by Mordhreim; 02-25-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Editable mannequins

I know the programming would be problematic but I've seen other games with some similar more or less, but what I would like to see is editable mannequins. Say you put on a particular wardrobe on and click on the mannequin, your appearance as a whole even the body used (any race) would be copied to it. Not necessarily with any movements but the idea that you could buy a few and make like say a storm legion army for guild RP events or whatever seems kind of cool. Was just a random idea to pop in to my head today and felt like sharing it.

Default Terrain Paints

Can the Terrain Paints be fixed please. I have a Dim with many many trees, some are ok but the newer ones look horrid with the paint running up them. The same happens to the rocks.
    So I'm adding this to my list.

Locking option in the Item List Box (Always number one).
    24hr lighting in Mathosian Cascades & Tempest Island. (As in other dims).
    No spread to items Terrain Paint.
    Round Pillows, craftable & primary colors.
    Dragon Scales, more colors.
    Rugs of various shapes & primary colors.

Kiwi, Tacitus please consider these. Thank you

ps TANSTAAFL is level 30!!! Woop Woop

Plane Walker

Can we have some plain crafting stations that are just like the ones in the crafting areas in game? The planar ones are just too overdone for the most part. Some simple ones would be awesome!

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Default please nerf the dw planar crafting recipes!!!

With eternal weapons being nerfed.... It would really be nice if the planar crafting recipes got nerfed. I'd love to be able to craft some of them for the build i'm working on...

Even if they still used the materials from the crafting rifts in tarken glacier/plane touched wilds, decreasing the counts of the required mats would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for the consideration

These geodes but so they go small enough to go on a bookshelf or as a paperweight
    https://imgur.com/vuB7cy7
    Last edited by Kitasia; 02-28-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Default Active Dimension selector / switcher / deleter

Yes, WHY with ALL the complexity with the Dimension control panel that there is NOT a thing or added or corrected for this very basic control or manipulation of your Dimensions you have? Just a box with a list of inactive keys and you're "supposed" to swap / click them out that doesn't work? I have attempted to "swap out" with this active and non-active control of which Dimension i want first and DOES NOT work. Why is there this bizarro way of doing something you can't do?
    "Life is Tough. Wear a helmet"

Default List option for active dim keys

Would love to see the option of having all active dims in a list form, like the alts list of dims. That way we could just see all our dims at once and click the one we want. Maybe having an updated way of switching out keys as well!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaene View Post
    Can we have some plain crafting stations that are just like the ones in the crafting areas in game? The planar ones are just too overdone for the most part. Some simple ones would be awesome!
    Agreed. It does seem unfair that only Dreamweavers can, very cheaply, craft themselves a crafting station. Why can't all the professions do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklynn View Post
    With Carnival on the horizon, I figured I would put in a request for the two costume fans

Attachment 32499

Thanks for all ya do!
    No carnival fans this year? :(
    I would love to have these fans. The masks would make great wall decorations too, for a nice venetian display.

Question PvP-ITEMS, Dim-PvP Groups, Service-Items and Dim-Ports AND BUGS!

Dear Dim Dev Team,

Since we don't have functional in-dimensional porter from point a to point b without any annoying item connected and without pvp flagging, i used the pvp porter instead, like many of us -.-

... very annoying.

After beeing flagged with pvp i noticed a BUG. I've not bin able to see a group or raid frame after beeing flagged pvp with my teammates. Pls fix OR (even better):

Please give us several porters to port from a point a to b in one dimension without an attached visible item (could be visible in build mode only, and with the little glitter to notice its clickable in live mode), so we can hide these and use them for morphing and porting.

same for the service items... please make them without any in live mode visible annoying and not morphable item attached. A simple box only visible in build mode is simply enough and could be used to hide in other objects...in live mode it would just be an invisible box and sparks so u know u can click the invisible box collider there and acces its functionality.

Besides i know this is possible. Its even easier to do without having to attache an item.

Right now the pvp items with bug are useless and the serviceitems like guild bank, private bank and letter box are of very veeeeeery limited use and almost without any morphing ability (except the letter box).

like:...

Porter 1: a1 <> b1 (both directions)
    Porter 2: a2 <> b2 (both directions)
    Porter 3: a3 <> b3 (both directions)
    Porter 9: a9 <> b9 (both directions)

multiple a points and one b point or multi b points and one a point possible.

also:...

Letter box service item:
    build mode > transparent box to hide inside other items for morphing
    live mode > glimmer and invisible box collider to click and function

Guild bank service item:

Private bank service item:

... besides this could also work with crafting stations...just invisible but working...perfect for morphing. And no annoying sound and tons off vfx light and fog and fire...ugh...pls...put a reasonable price tag on it and ill buy it.

If that would go live, i would be happy like a 10 year old unwrapping his one and only must have present on christmas!

Keep on doing the good work!

THX //Atraius

...(still there...still waiting )
    Last edited by Atraius; 03-17-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Default New Dimension!

Somewhere in Scatherran Forest is a place at: Blackthorn Fall (5915,5326)
    That would be en amazing dimension. Just breath taking place

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast