+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Like Tree1265Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Telaran

Default Icebuds dimension item

Quote Originally Posted by Subuster View Post
    I would like to see Poinsettias added. How lovely to have a few decorate our festive dimensions!
    That would be great. A related request would be make a dimension item from the icebuds that are collected from the Fae Yule daily quest. They are quite beautiful but so tiny they don't impress.

They could be made much bigger as a dimension item and perhaps even colored. Red flowers and bright green leaves/stems would even give the effect of a poinsettia with a Rift flavor.

Lightbulb Fog Effect and more

Quote Originally Posted by Egbert View Post
    How about the fog particle effect from Pile of Pumpkins in Fog as a craftable dreamweaver item? Especially the white/gray fog, but you could get fancy and give us the full spectrum!
    I would favor this if there were variations that had a fog particle radius that doubled or tripled the ~30m radius that the pumpkins have. I'm working on a rather large dim using the heavy fog sky projector and would love as much ground fog coverage as possible for ambiance--saving on precious dim item count at the same time where I can. Also, increasing the height of the fog would be nice too to add volume.

Adding variants to the Doors/Windows and Usable Doors/Windows would be great.

Wooden
    - Regular (01-03) and Fancy/Ornate (01-03)
    - Old (01-03) (Aged, Weather Stripped and Rotting w/ Creaking sound)

Metal
    - Regular (01-03) and Fancy/Ornate (01-03)
    - Old (01-03) (Rusted w/ Creaking sound)

Windows could follow the same theme with Old variations having broken glass.

Arrows (Regular and Flaming). A few more shield variants and solitary weapons, including some removed from a rack or a table so there doesn't have to be a spate of models made from scratch.

Default Silence

We'd like a music box or other item that will completely cancel a dimension's inherent noises and music. A "Silence Music Box". Imagine being able to build in Octus Monastery or Vengeful Sky without all the thunder?!

You could take it a step farther and provide a selection of ambient noises: Chirping Birds, Babbling Brook, etc. How about Howling Wind, to go with all the wildly waving windy trees?
    Last edited by Egbert; 01-06-2018 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egbert View Post
    We'd like a music box or other item that will completely cancel a dimension's inherent noises and music. A "Silence Music Box". Imagine being able to build in Octus Monastery or Vengeful Sky without all the thunder?!

You could take it a step farther and provide a selection of ambient noises: Chirping Birds, Babbling Brook, etc.
    THIS. PLEASE, THIS.

I would build so much in Octus or Vengeful if I didn't feel like I was living in Tornado Alley.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

General of Telara

posting this for a friend, but would also like to have them ;-)

those trees from vostigar peaks, loc 4028, 3165 .. with the effect!

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2018-01-05_225837.jpg
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

Cool Lockit Please

Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    Still looking for the item lock option for dims, 24hr time in Mathosian Cascade (just like Anywhere). What is the point of having time of day items, if they only stay that time of day?
    Tempest Island also needs the time altered. I can't see the lights in the widnows unless I use a starry night projector.

TY

Telaran

Default carpet tile colour variations

I would like to see more colours for the carpet tiles - lavender, tangerine, cream, baby blue, mint green, light yellow, peach.. as well as carpets/rugs to match

Default cute goodies from fighting DEV bosses

Some cute goodies that you can get from slaying dev bosses (not a roll item, but guaranteed loot)... Like a dimensional spicy noodles challenge bowl from RR...The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-spicynoodles5.jpg

Cheers & Thanks for considering

Telaran

Default Spring thoughts

Hi I guess this would be aimed to Tacitus and his awesome team:

So I was wondering....

We have those neat artifact things we can use in dims for guild contests etc. Would it be possible to reskin that for a second set like maybe Decorated Budgie Eggs to use for a spring-y thing?

And maybe cute fluffy bunnies and baby budgies to hop around our dims? (like the beast of burden pack maybe but little spring cuties)

You guys rock (even if we don't get these things lol!) Hugs
    Last edited by Daementia; 01-17-2018 at 05:49 AM.
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

Pie

Default Building blocks and dyes and textures.

I've never posted here before and didn't take the time to sift through 57 pages of posts. So pardon if this is a repeat.

What if.... 1.) We bought all the basic building block shapes in a package as copyable templates.
    2.) Then, what if we were able to buy a palette of colors for the building blocks like we have for our dyes in wardrobe?
    3.) Then, what if we were able to buy textures for the building blocks like we do dyes as an additional option?

For me...I would actually spend gems for all this. Can you imagine how much bag space I could save with a system like this? We could still sell building blocks on the AH for those who don't want the whole system.

Thanks for your consideration. Pie

Default With Carnival on the horizon...

With Carnival on the horizon, I figured I would put in a request for the two costume fans

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2018-01-17_231738.jpg

Thanks for all ya do!

Lets see, where was I? Oh yes! The lock item option in the dimension item list. I've recently been working in my guilds dim ( which is almost level 30), and have been using the dragon scales. A change of colors would be great for these, there is so much you can do with them. Speaking of capping the guild level, different items are needed for completing guild quests. You cannot imagine how many cannons, gargoyles, and statues I have.

I just thought of,,,round pillows. All colors, not just pastels. Vibrant primary colors. Blue, Red, Green etc.
    Locking option of course, I nag nag nag.

I'm having a challenge using a vfx that works to simulate wind in a non-desert environment. Would love to see a snowy/white version of Small Sandstorm and a white/clear version of it for non-snowy environments as well. Thanks!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklynn View Post
    With Carnival on the horizon, I figured I would put in a request for the two costume fans

Attachment 32499

Thanks for all ya do!
    Let's ask for the moon and the stars! If it is possible I'd like to see all the game's costumes and weaponry represented as dimension items. The companions too! And the minion card background art. Make dim items out of all of it! I promise, Trion, to buy them if you make them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast