+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree1265Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Quote Originally Posted by Alososus View Post
    I know this might be difficult, but since rifts and tears can pop up more or less anywhere in Telara (other than on top of wardstones) ((well, Kelari Refuge, but that doesn't count because it is close and not on top)) I though that maybe the ability to place rift effects, like the "canopy" of rifts, such as in death and water rifts, would be a nice addition.
    Seconded - and included in this request are the ability to place those "void tears" that we see in Tarken Glacier (related to the quest where you go and 'look' through the telescopes).

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Soulwalker

Default Dimension loot boxes based on zones and some of the major landmarks in them

Have been thinking quite a bit of how to get interest in dimensions and keys and was thinking that perhaps a dimension box with a few keys for some of the major landmarks of a zone along with some basic zone related decor would be interesting to get people started in dimensioning as well as possibly an IA series that had dimension keys and items as the loot rewards instead of maybe gear and alt currencies.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Adansonia View Post
    Sevice suggestion: Soul Healer NPC.
    Sometimes we are away from the town and need soul topped up
    Have often thought about this with an idea i had for a dimension that was in the style of a hospital that i'm planning on building with an Iron Tomb dimension.

Default Dim item storage/catalogue

I'd like to see the artifact collection interface adapted to dimension items, with the capability of storing the items as well as tracking collected and uncollected items, with preview of course.
    Last edited by Egbert; 11-29-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Found this beautiful urn while questing in shimmersand

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-vaserougeencens.jpg

And I would like more "ordinary" NPCs to populate our dims. Themed NPCs are good, but they don't fit everywhere.
    Please give us ordinary citizens. Could be for exemple those found in crafting area in TB, or bankers like this

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-bankers.jpg

You could make themed kits :
    Meridian NPCs, with the Eth banker, some kelari, bahmi, and Sylver Valis for magitech.
    Sanctum NPCs, with the priestess woman in robes, pilgrims, dwarf craft quest giver, elves.
    SL kit, with NPCs wearing clothes from this zone. Same for mathosians from Stillmoor camps.
    Crafter kit, with a fisherman, the blacksmith man and woman, the kelari woman from the hairshop in TB, and so on.

Many NPCs were made and some are awesome, let us use them
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 12-08-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

One sample I did in Sanctum for my "NPC kit" idea. Would be a "guardian human women" kit.

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-human_women_sanctum.jpg

Could ba a pack of 5 NPCs, sorted by race, or sex, or type, or zone. Or best, NPCs sold alone.
    Make them 135 credits as other NPC are, or cheaper when in a pack, maybe 500 for five.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 12-08-2017 at 01:14 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Still on NPCs... would it be possible to give them a standing or sitting mode, like we see them in the game?
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 12-08-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Cool Just a few ideas.

I would like to see a Chancel of Labors dimension I love the snow themes . Would like to see interactive furniture like being able to click on a chair to sit on it. Being able to fish inside the dimension would be cool and scale to your fishing level I guess.. Just an idea lol... I like the idea the one person had to be able to plant a garden and actually harvest it. Maybe all of this is going to far? I know there are games out there that have the harvesting in a owned environment similar to a dimension so its possible but not sure what is possible in RIFT. Maybe more tool options like with the add-on tools, I guess I could just get the add-on I just don't usually use add-ons. Oh a music box that allows you to add your own music.. Not trying to sound mean but.. I don't really care for most of the music in RIFT. Or add some nature sound music boxes or Celtic or Native American type mediation music that would be very nice. Rain and thunder sounds.. Oh yeah... all this sounds nice lol.. Ok that's my two cents. I'm sure I will think of more but... This is good.

Still looking for the item lock option for dims, 24hr time in Mathosian Cascade (just like Anywhere). What is the point of having time of day items, if they only stay that time of day?

Lightbulb

Could we please get more snow covered items, the variety of buyable items is very limited and the even with unbuyables there isnt much to work with

Telaran

Default poinsettia flowers

I would like to see Poinsettias added. How lovely to have a few decorate our festive dimensions!

Hey Tacitus, a few of us were just talking about music boxes in /4, and someone is requesting the music from Necropolis. Can we get that as a separate music box, please?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

Default Dreamweaver recipes we'd like to see

How about the fog particle effect from Pile of Pumpkins in Fog as a craftable dreamweaver item? Especially the white/gray fog, but you could get fancy and give us the full spectrum!

Tacitus, as long as you're on a roll with giving us the stuff in Kondraum's collection room, can we please get the four bas-relief carvings in there? Please? Maybe?

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-basrelief.jpg

Kalcual themed decor
    Wyrd themed decor
    Tarken themed decor
    Plane Breaker's Bastion themed decor
    Cape Jule themed Landscaping and Buildings
    Tempest Bay themed Landscaping and Buildings
    Shadow Scion/Eye of Regulos/Morban/Seratos themed decor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast