+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree1265Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Soulwalker

Default Teleport item and pad pls

I don't know have anyone asked this before but I would like to get an item what teleports you to pad but don't add pvp tag or anything to the player so they can stay in raid.

This would make dimension games even more fun. And would give new opportunities to build things like castles, towers or what ever people would prefer.

And another request would be that could there be added another form to dimension artifacts? Like clicking them in bag to change them to another looking item like an egg for easter or skull or mushroom for halloween? And gift bag for christmas maybe

Black matte building blocks no collapse! Those secret passage could be soo awesome!

And also, could we have the bounty hunting trophy from achieves in rift store to buy once we have them unlocked?
    Last edited by Amielle; 10-23-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Default Adding my wish list

On a recent Halloween theme build, the gears started turning and the ideas started coming... so here they are.
    1) Themed music boxes with sound bytes: Haunted House - witches cackling, cats yowling...
    Fall sounds - leaves rustling, crows cawing (could even do this for a summer theme with the sound of waves)
    2) A blowing leaves effect so that leaves look like they are being blown down a pathway
    3) Falling leaves effect
    4) Strings of orange and black lights in varying lengths like the ones for Christmas
    5) U-shaped leaf garlands
    6) Leaf wreaths
    7) a cooking turkey (just a single turkey with steam that can be placed in ovens)

Other items on my wish list (pretty, pretty please):
    Farm animal NPCs (cows, chickens, pigs)
    And most importantly of all.... a way for those of us who came into the game (or came back to the game) that weren't able to get the Nightmare Tide Collector's Edition.... please give us a way to be able to purchase the trophy items from that. It would be most appreciated and would make the completionist in me so very happy.
    Last edited by Allearinn; 10-25-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Do the devs read this thread anymore?

Haven't seen an update to the request list for a very long time. Is this thread still being monitored?

I dont know, but my blinking eye suggestions made it to autumn harvest awe yeah! *thank you!*
    Last edited by Amielle; 10-25-2017 at 11:40 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #816
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    I dont know, but my blinking eye suggestions made it to autumn harvest awe yeah! *thank you!*
    Your post did indeed prompt their last minute addition to Autumn Harvest.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

May I suggest for the next autumn harvest, cooconed human mooving. Like the one showing in the spider maze from summerfest scavenger hunt => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_XWBE4ol0

Colored marble EVERYTHING.

Also maybe a cream colored marble

(srsly I need me some white marble discs)
    Last edited by Zemia; 10-29-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but the sound of the Artifact pinata's is unpleasant, is it possible to remove the sound?

Shadowlander

Edit: I found what looks like these on the pts so never mind this request and thanks for adding them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-loc4441-1106-2560.jpg  
    Last edited by foxiboo; 11-21-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Telaran

I have a small list of dim items I think would make nice additions:

- single curtains in all colours (to put on either side of a big bay window for instance)
    - lace curtains in white and cream coloured (for smaller windows, like for a kitchen or bedroom)
    - table cloths (including lacy ones)
    - floral and striped carpet tiles
    - blankets for beds (different colours to match pillows)

thats all I can think of for now!

I see the + was added easily to the dimension items list, I think that is great! BUT! I also see that there is room for a locking option of items in our dimensions that I have been nagging for over the years I've played.

Easy Peasy

Soulwalker

Default Possible new dimensions?

A couple I'd like to see are Quicksilver College and Thalin Tor in Stillmoor

Lightbulb A multitude of suggestions

I know this might be difficult, but since rifts and tears can pop up more or less anywhere in Telara (other than on top of wardstones) ((well, Kelari Refuge, but that doesn't count because it is close and not on top)) I though that maybe the ability to place rift effects, like the "canopy" of rifts, such as in death and water rifts, would be a nice addition. It would also be nice to add functional wardstone NPCs, as these "rifts" could be given the ability to launch invasions with a right click on the item menu, similar to how you have the "no-tint" option for certain items, such as some Brevane trees.

P.S: As a side request, I would like to see cult NPCs, like friendly Endless and Abyssal cult guards. These would be useful for roleplaying purposes, but also if the "Dimensioneer" has a specific theme they would like to follow through with. And finally, we need boss trophy bits, like Jornaru or Akylios heads. These would be a nice incentive for some Dimensioneers who don't like raiding to participate. Also, and I don't know if this has already been added, but can you please increase the world drop rate for dimension items by just a smidge? I cannot STAND grinding for hours on end for one item. One last thing, and this is the last one, I promise. As a moderately weird request, can you add the dancing with squirrels torch, squirrels included? It is just plain hypnotizing to watch them perform. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Alososus; 11-26-2017 at 12:14 AM.
    Alososus of The Tidegrasp
    Honoring the memory of Akylios, one mind at a time

Default Roofing

Maybe we can have the snowy roofing from the snowy woodland houses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-11-28_193620.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast