+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree1196Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default *Oliver Twist eyes activated*

For the love of all that's glorious and spectacular PLEASE can we have a UI similar to the wardrobe (or Trove) as a library for blocks so when we open stashes they go straight in there? Maybe a crafted items window also?

Time spent on storage organization is still a major component stopping so many from building.

...and while I am here any developing thoughts on the costs of each dimensions tiers Tacitus, to make lower capacity dimensions have more value?

Please consider increasing the item limit to 2,520 for Tempest Island and Tulan dimensions. Thank you.

Rift Disciple

These flowers as individual items:
    The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-09-23_130034.jpg

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-09-23_130046.jpg

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-09-23_130101.jpg

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-09-23_130109.jpg

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-09-23_130115.jpg

This as a terrain paint:
    The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-09-22_195544.jpg
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

Soulwalker

Default Trader and auctioneer for dimensions

i would highly appreciate if we can get a trader and auctioneer as interactive itemsfor dimensions. Both permanent items like mailbox or bank. I guess this would also be interesting for others. These items would make it possible to do regular work (crafting, selling, banking, mailing and auctioneer transactions) in one place in the own dimension.
    For me it is not important what the trader sells (nothing, drinks, ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Time spent on storage organization is still a major component stopping so many from building.
    This, so very much. Dimensions is what brought me back to Rift, but I can confirm I spend more time managing my items and blocks than I do building. :/

The Bob Ross analogy in Kiwi's other post about this is strikingly on point for me.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Here with another building block request...

Limestone textures in darker and primary shades like red, blue, BLACK, and dark gray

Brick textures recolored to yellow, dark brown, blue, white

Greywood texture done in reverse colors

A darker tinted mahogany type wood--somewhere between Mahogany and Dark Wood.

Green scale roof tile pattern, but in red, blue, black, grey, white

A block set made from the same dark textured blue as the Titanic Tomb item and the walls in Volan's region of Ashora

AGED metals. So many items have wonderful metal edging and bits, but those items all have an aged/tarnished patina that absolutely clashes with building blocks of corresponding types. Would please like copper, silver, bronze and gold in more muted shades, or aged/tarnished. The Ahnkite comes pretty close to some, but with the pattern ingrained is not always suitable.

As mentioned by other people: painted wood that is actually painted clean
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Iphigeneia View Post
    item request:
    found a gorgeous statue in open world that I would absolutely love to put in my dimension, but I don't think it currently exists as a dimension item

it's the winged statue in Black Strand in Morban (loc 13011 851 7934)Attachment 31840
    And the lighthouse (also pictured in original post)*
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

Thumbs up Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Here with another building block request...

Limestone textures in darker and primary shades like red, blue, BLACK, and dark gray

Brick textures recolored to yellow, dark brown, blue, white

Greywood texture done in reverse colors

A darker tinted mahogany type wood--somewhere between Mahogany and Dark Wood.

Green scale roof tile pattern, but in red, blue, black, grey, white

A block set made from the same dark textured blue as the Titanic Tomb item and the walls in Volan's region of Ashora

AGED metals. So many items have wonderful metal edging and bits, but those items all have an aged/tarnished patina that absolutely clashes with building blocks of corresponding types. Would please like copper, silver, bronze and gold in more muted shades, or aged/tarnished. The Ahnkite comes pretty close to some, but with the pattern ingrained is not always suitable.

As mentioned by other people: painted wood that is actually painted clean
    OR a cosmetic-like (costumes) palette of dyes to unlock for limestone and wood, and or other textures and make all building blocks plain base pattern with click assigned color.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.

Soulwalker

Default Dimension Interface

I'd like to request that the arrows used for controlling items be changed in the following ways:

1. Make them transparent so we can see the item we're moving. It is endlessly frustrating to have to tweak the placement of an item, then deselect it just so we can see if it's in the right place, then have to select it again, move, repeat. I tend to make a lot of small, detailed items, so I run into this 1000's of time per build.

2. Make them stay the same size. Trying to grab an arrow on an item that is far away, or an item that is very large, is difficult because the arrow is so tiny. Alternately, trying to work close-up on a small item is difficult because the arrow is so large it makes the item impossible to see.

Jaidia

Soulwalker

Default Fabric squares

I want fabric building tiles in all the same shapes as other building tiles with the same scaling capability as other building blocks. (This would allow us endless creativity with making large things like wall-paper down to tiny things like teapots.)

I've asked for this before but it was never added to the request list. I'd love to see solid colors and patterns, like floral, geometric and paisley. The carpet tiles sort of work for some things but they are too big at their smallest size and don't really look like fabric.

Jaidia

I would love to have a group-remove option in the item list (if there is one I've not found it).
    We can select 80 items, but if we want to remove them as a whole in one clic, we can't. It would be useful to have a "remove all selected items" option.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    For the love of all that's glorious and spectacular PLEASE can we have a UI similar to the wardrobe (or Trove) as a library for blocks so when we open stashes they go straight in there? Maybe a crafted items window also?

...and while I am here any developing thoughts on the costs of each dimensions tiers Tacitus, to make lower capacity dimensions have more value?

Tier changes coming price wise and to the smaller tiered dimensions are just so incredible, thanks for listening TicTac and for your ongoing dedication for us Dimensioneers & dimensions. Dimensions remain my favorite style of building after the slew of games I continue to test, review, play and so many more will flock to this game because of Dimensions and how much you listen to the community. I hope the team understand this and that you know how much we appreciate you. Keep leading the way!

PS - To all of us. Don't upgrade any dimension tier capacities, wait until next patch!

Cool Sky Terrain Paint

Can we please have Nebula and Arrora style sky terrain paints?

Default frozen pond

I would really like to replace my terrace pond in my Kestresl's Cry dimension with a frozen pond. Ya know, so visitors don't keep falling in the pond and getting hypothermia

thanks for the consideration!

Hail Hey Everyone! Miss me? No? Thats ok, I did hahaha

Wonderful work on the Dim items, and drooling them over I thought of one that would tickle everyone. A Rocking Chair! Rocking or stationary is cool with me. And you know I can't resist bringing up an old nag nag nag.
    Locking option so I don't accidentally move something I don't want. And 24hr day/night in Mathosian Cascade just like Anywhere has. Please Please Please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast