Closed Thread
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Default white marble tiles and question about the interactive doors

Hi,

it would be great if white marble tiles/building blocks are also available among the other colored varieties, and does anyone know if the decorative items added to those interactive doors would move with them ? I'd like to know before hand as the ones I could find were kinda expensive XD

Thanks !
    Phemi/Arrana/Arram/Arrama the Cookiekiller of Seastone
    all your cookies belong to me ! rawrrr

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Tacitus, I don't know if this is *part* of a Port Scion building or separate or what... but is there *ANY* way we can get the cloister arches from Port Scion as well? And even better, NOT attached to the bridge/arch thing below? (I can live with it attached to the bridge thing if needs be.)

/loc 867 851 714 (Orphiel's Port Scion)

Attachment 31370

Attachment 31371
    I would love to have these arches individually PLUS building blocks for the lovely brick textures <3
    Ryaj@Faeblight
    Dim enthusiast and RPer

Default I found this group of flowers

I have seen this cluster of flowers in a few places, but this screenshot is from outside Alittu heading south, where the daily quests take you to kill various things. The cluster would be nice, as would each of the items as individuals, if possible:

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-07-04_192917.jpg

I haven't seen this ground cover option (think Korvan Grass-like application). I took this screenshot from inside the Pus Swamp Dimension:

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-07-04_111830.jpg
    Last edited by bridgestew; 07-05-2017 at 07:30 AM.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Can we get a Waterfall Curtain that is similar to the one we have now, but shorter length? I was trying to make water flow over a rock, but the curtain we have now is too long and shoots way off the edge, even at .25 scale. Every angle I tried to move it to obscure that offshoot didn't look natural in any way. That's how I have come to conclude that a shorter waterfall curtain would be a nice addition.

It's easier to layer more short curtains, where necessary, but impossible to remove the extra length of longer ones.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Soulwalker

Default Hole in Mathosian Guildhall

From the inside, facing the entry door. Stairs to the left, go to the upper floor. Go up against the very front wall and look in the corner. Please fix!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-07-06_200831.jpg  

Soulwalker

Default Another Hole in Mathosian Guild Hall

Noticed another hole, in the rail on the upper floor of the other side:The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-07-06_201945.jpg

Plane Walker

Default Water only dimension

I don't know if this has been requested before but it would be nice to have an all-water dimension for naval battles or underwater cities and landscapes or to build your own islands or sea base. The current seaside dimensions seem to be more land than water.

Telaran

Can we get an additional view distance increase on flooring/walling items such as "Large White Flagstone Facade" "Flagstone Facade" and any other popular flooring/walling items as it's a bit of an issue when building more than 1 floor in the air if at all possible would be nice to have the "Foundation" items have a better view distance so you see them first instead of the decorations.

But please please do not decrease anything ;) lol

I've just been exploring the new zone for 4.2 and would like to suggest an area for a new dimension key, Ahnket's Glen (SW of The Farm) is very pretty and without any existing buildings making it a great place for dimensioneers to get creative.

Another area that would be great for a dimension key is one that Holly suggested last year, it's located in the Critter Glen in Scatherran Forest and includes these islands and the nearby waterfalls.

Last edited by Nouvae; 07-10-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Telaran

We really need a right click option to turn on and disable terrain paint for ALL dimension items.

We do not have any large flat flooring items at the moment that allow terrain paint.

I think it's been mentioned already, but just in case, I would like to suggest some blood drips like the occasional water drips & the awning drip line. Currently, I have to use those red pustule like trees & hide the trees in the ceiling so the red drips like blood. It's def do-able, but the actual blood items would be well loved I think.

Blood terrain paint would be nice too. ;)
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Prophet of Telara

I love the blood idea, just don't call it blood so you don't have to turn it green for germany, devs :-D just... red drip line or something like that ;-) pool of red liquid... you get what I mean :-D
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Lightbulb Vaults

With the continuing addition of new items (thank you) creating and additional need for storage. Also, due to the fact that bags and banks are a premium. May I suggest that you make a yet another premium item:

The "Dimension Vault"
    With, at the very least, the same capacity and relative cost as the "Shard Vault" that is only capable of holding dimension Items.

That "Dimension Vault" Could be a soulbound item then then reduces all items in that vault to a single item in the item list and bag inventory count regardless of its contents.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

This trees are so beautiful!!!...hint hint...
    But maybe we have this ones already...not sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-07-12_085937.jpg   The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-07-12_085908.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    This trees are so beautiful!!!...hint hint...
    But maybe we have this ones already...not sure.
    Those look like the Ponderous Gloamwoods, but with green leaves instead of brown.

And I agree, those would be nice!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast