+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree1265Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

While I thank you for your suggestions, my major focus in that item was the water.

The appeal of the water curtain attached to that brazier, is that it doesn't have that thrown angle, it is just coming straight down. The fact that it doesn't have that square base of water that sometimes needs to be hidden is a plus, nor is it a wall of water. Also, although it may have been the lighting, that water did not have the yellow tinge like the driplines do.

The quiet fires all have embers coming from them, but there are versions of them without embers that have a taller more misty flame throughout the game (like in the goboro reef puzzle and two of the braziers found at shadow market).

While there are things that have already been released for dims and I am grateful for them, as one who likes to morph my own, having more options is always better.

I encourage you to head to that waypoint and check them out yourself. You may find that you like them too

Telaran

long story short: make moving crate more accessible. options to directly take from it, an option to hit 'take all' like loot windows. I posted in the addons suggestions area of the same. Currently there's no way to remove items from the moving crate apart from manual placement, and they count towards the dimension's limit. now imagine that if you decide to move a dimension with, say, a thousand or more items. my wrist still aches after moving around 400 items.

my other post:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ml#post5311944
    Kherae@Deepwood
    Nyrne@Deepwood
    Rampancy@Deepwood
    Aereyn@Deepwood
    (Disclaimer: Characters are updated once in two blue moons.)

Default Volcano Projector

Can we please have a sky projector with the same effect as the "Mind of the Overseer" with Exceptionally Red up light in place of the neon green?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    You can manually turn it off in the audio settings. There's a checkbox for environment and ambient noise. The downside to that is that it only works for you, so if the build relies on other people not hearing the thunder, then it won't work.

A dampener would be a handy item to have.
    Yea, I knew I could turn it off for me. But let's say I'm working on a dim and want to completely transform it...I can't very well tag it with a "turn off the ambient and background noise" lol. But I do appreciate you pointing me in the direction =)

Default More Clickies

Corner stairs that switch turn direction when right clicked!

Quote Originally Posted by Egbert View Post
    We love that water blocks can be set with a right click to collision/no collision! And setting tree color versions similarly. And NPC behavior! Hooray for right-clicky dim items!

I'd like to suggest more instances where this mechanic could be put to great use!

Collision/No collision settable carpet items, and building module door items (maybe also matte black blocks?)

Horizontal/Vertical texture orientations for wood grain blocks and brick blocks (idea from Feendish's posted suggestion)

Default Scalable elevator

I know this has been suggested before but maybe not in this exact way:

What if the Tower Elevator had the scaling function enabled in the dim controls, but only responsive in the Y-axis length-of-travel dimension instead of actually resizing the item model?
    Last edited by Egbert; 06-27-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Telaran

Default Pools

I'd like to see Pool of Wine and Whimsical Pool of Wine also be made available with plain water to match all the other fountains.

I'd also like to see the Draumheim Circular Fountain With Pool also be available without the fountain jet and the fountain jet made available without the pool.

You can sometimes bury the pool if you just want the fountain jet effect but not always.

Soulwalker

I wonder... would it be possible, to have, one day, Rift's items, in dimensions ?
    Like, actual Rifts from each plans, they could be added like actual "lava grounds" dimensions items and be animated, that could be great.

Here some pictures, in order to be sure ^^'

Last edited by Agonisse; 06-29-2017 at 04:51 AM.

Soulwalker

Slate dimension blocks: square, rectangle, triangle, circle, cube, globe, pole, plank.
    [The block equivalents of existing slate floor, large slate floor and hallway slate floor]
    (I just recently sent mail about this, so I guess it wasn't received on time).

Soulwalker

Default New dummies

Level 70 & 72 Elite/Raid Dummies.
    Jayysa@Laethys Hayjayy@Laethys Jayyalina@Laethys Bluejayy@Laethys Jayyjay@Laethys Jayyona@Laethys

Default pretty purple palm

I'm 99.99% sure this has already been requested on this thread, but just wanted to post it in case of that .01% chance it hasn't. Especially seeing the next mystery box might have plants tucked in. (can't wait... saving money now)

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-07-01_003623.jpg

Rift Disciple

When can we get practice dummies to scale for our dimensions?! Seeing as how they're so close together in Allitu hard to even think about getting a single target parse if you have any type of cleave in your spec.
    Last edited by Gambacha; 06-30-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Default Category label for items

Could we have the dimension items labelled with category? I have some difficulty understanding sometimes what the category is - sometimes it seems really off (would help with AH searches)

Cheers

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Elemina View Post
    Could we have the dimension items labelled with category? I have some difficulty understanding sometimes what the category is - sometimes it seems really off (would help with AH searches)

Cheers
    I have a workaround for this.
    Make yourself a makro:
    Code:
    script dump(Inspect.Item.Detail(select(2, Inspect.Tooltip())).category)
    Put in on a hotkey, put your mouse over the item (so the tooltip shows) and press the hotkey and you will see the category in chat.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Telaran

Default Lack of flower color diversity

I am making a garden dimension where I want big areas of single flower colors for a mass color effect but I find it's limited to pink or blue. Pink comes from Pink Ground Cover. Blue comes from Clump of Bluebells. Other kinds of ground covers are mostly green with tiny flowers such as Impatiens with orange flowers so they don't provide a mass of color.

Items like Pansy and Violet, Impatien and Pansy, Pansy and Rose, and Buttercup Ground Cover are nice but are mixed colors.

It would be nice if Foragers could craft other color versions of their Pink Ground Cover, such as the following:

Red Ground Cover (fire engine red)
    Orange Ground Cover
    Yellow Ground Cover
    Purple Ground Cover
    White Ground Cover

Another possibility would be to offer different colors versions of the Clump of Bluebells. Albino flowers often occur so there actually are White Bluebells in nature.

Clump of Bluebells with other color flowers could just be given a made-up name like blood flower for red flowers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast