+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree1264Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Plane Walker

Would love to see the bright Trove colors, not only the colors in the promo box but also the other colors of Trove in all the shapes of our building blocks.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

Default Mode setting dim items

We love that water blocks can be set with a right click to collision/no collision! And setting tree color versions similarly. And NPC behavior! Hooray for right-clicky dim items!

I'd like to suggest more instances where this mechanic could be put to great use!

Collision/No collision settable carpet items, and building module door items (maybe also matte black blocks?)

Horizontal/Vertical texture orientations for wood grain blocks and brick blocks (idea from Feendish's posted suggestion)

Rift Disciple

I would really like the 'alts' dimension list to be cross shard so I can access my storage dims and even make new ones on separate shards.
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

Default More Curtain Colors

I would really love to have white curtains, and also pastel versions of the current colors if that's possible.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Lightbulb Invitation List

Please! Please! Please, change the functionality of the "invitation tool" in the dimension editor to be ON AT ALL TIMES. Forget about permissions or who owns what key.

You should be able to invite any (other accounts) players on the shard cluster to whatever dim you happen to be visiting, in my opinion. Let tour groups form on the fly.
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 06-17-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Can we have dimension Tempest Island to 2520 item limit? Its a big amazing dimension, we can use more items in there

Thank you!

Soulwalker

Hi there !

I'd like to know if it would be possible to add more Planebreaker Bastion's items, like platforms, bridges, walls (these which aven't be released yet), pliers or machines... because they are great !

Thank you for reading and I hope they'll be added to the dimensions items list !

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    IT'S STILL NOT HERE...
    *snifflesob*
    TACITUS DOESN'T LOVE ME...
    *sobsobsnifflesob*
    Thank you for my owl!

TACITUS LOVES ME AGAIN!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Shadowlander

So I noticed the master list hasn't been updated since 1.18.207...with that being said, I don't know if this particular thing has already been completed.

Is there a way to turn off or block the ambient sound in a dim, ie Vengeful Sky...placing a music box does not change the fact that there is still thunder blaring in the background. Drives me

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkvothe View Post
    So I noticed the master list hasn't been updated since 1.18.207...with that being said, I don't know if this particular thing has already been completed.

Is there a way to turn off or block the ambient sound in a dim, ie Vengeful Sky...placing a music box does not change the fact that there is still thunder blaring in the background. Drives me
    You can manually turn it off in the audio settings. There's a checkbox for environment and ambient noise. The downside to that is that it only works for you, so if the build relies on other people not hearing the thunder, then it won't work.

A dampener would be a handy item to have.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Still waiting for locking option in dimension item list.

Default while doing carnages in seratos...

I stumbled upon this fancy brazier...

I would love to see this as three separate items, for more morphing options.
    -brazier
    -mini waterfall curtain
    -blue flame

a smaller waterfall curtain like this would be fantastic for showers.

they can be found in Seratos - The Eternal Assault around /setwaypoint 9852, 4828
    The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-06-25_191855.jpg The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-06-25_185634.jpg

Thanks for your consideration

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklynn View Post
    I stumbled upon this fancy brazier...

I would love to see this as three separate items, for more morphing options.
    -brazier
    -mini waterfall curtain
    -blue flame

a smaller waterfall curtain like this would be fantastic for showers.

they can be found in Seratos - The Eternal Assault around /setwaypoint 9852, 4828
    Attachment 31632 Attachment 31633

Thanks for your consideration
    It is, actually:

Hanging Brazier (on the Stan's Lure table, if memory serves)
    Quiet Blue Flame (craftable by dreamweavers)
    Pouring Water (unlocked via one of the expert SL dungeon sets, I forget which)

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    It is, actually:

Hanging Brazier (on the Stan's Lure table, if memory serves)
    Quiet Blue Flame (craftable by dreamweavers)
    Pouring Water (unlocked via one of the expert SL dungeon sets, I forget which)
    The Hanging Brazier currently in game isn't the same as the one shown above:
    The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-06-25_210730.jpg

Also, the water coming from the brazier shown above is less like a pouring water and more like a small, round drip line, with various other effects around it. A pouring water effect might do in a pinch, but the annoying, obvious square at the bottom of the pouring water makes it not very useful in a hanging situation--or in most other situations, for that matter.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Smart peoples beat me to it, but yes, you can in fact have almost all of that in the game already, except for the smaller scaled drip line. If that item was adjusted to be scaled to an even smaller size, that would do it. Or, just make something like "small awning drip line" for DW, if that's an option.

P.S. unless you're planning to have giant braziers and then the regular drip line is fine!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast