+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree1196Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Tacitus, please, by all that's holy, please get my Owl Statue into this week's patch! *sobs*

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Shadowlander

You'll have to forgive me if this has already been asked. But a way to lock the dimension from being overrode by another key. In other words if I have inactive keys and wish to activate one in order to take the place of another, I don't want to have the option of collapsing an existing dim that isn't supposed to be overrode. If that makes sense.

Plane Walker

I agree it would be great to have a black building block other than the matte and the black wood. I would like to see something like a cast iron in color in texture.
    Newest Dims: Sorcerer's Apprentice and The Shoemaker & The Elves

Is there any chance of a Cone building block? It's one of those unusual shapes that is almost impossible to morph, that is if you want a perfect cone.

Easy enough to create from scratch right?

Here's a random picture of a cone in case you didn't know what one was Only joking, it's more to get peoples attention!

Last edited by Refuge; 05-28-2017 at 02:19 AM.

Soulwalker

I would really like guild dims to be available at all guild levels. I would be willing to pay a fair amount of credits simply to have access to the large item limits but there is no way I can level a guild all by myself

Soulwalker

Default Dimension item requests

Adding a few suggestions, that I didn't see on the master list on page 1 - and that I have also not been able to find reference to online anywhere...

Roof chimneys with and without smoke animations and of varying textures (brick, stone, metal etc..).
    Vegetable garden items, for example, lettuce, cabbage, corn, carrots... and a possible ground cover to match (like dirt, plow rows...).
    Window boxes for flowers.
    Round shaped wooden doors.
    Landscape hills, that would function like rocks but that are just land texture (to make raised land areas).

Cheers!
    Last edited by Deisel; 05-29-2017 at 08:04 PM. Reason: edit for typos

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Adding a few suggestions, that I didn't see on the master list on page 1 - and that I have also not been able to find reference to online anywhere...

Roof chimneys with and without smoke animations and of varying textures (brick, stone, metal etc..).
    Vegetable garden items, for example, lettuce, cabbage, corn, carrots... and a possible ground cover to match (like dirt, plow rows...).
    Window boxes for flowers.
    Round shaped wooden doors.
    Landscape hills, that would function like rocks but that are just land texture (to make raised land areas).

Cheers!
    We have individual corn pieces, platefuls and the plant, there are carrots in the snowman kits at fae yule as well. You can also get farm furrow terrain paint from a DW, I believe the recipe is from autumn harvest but many people have it if you ask around.
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

Soulwalker

Smile ATIA DIMENSION ITEM COUNT

Please increase item count for Atia dimension ! 1200 just is not enough , for those that like to combine items to create items its just not enough i have so much i would love to add to Monster's Retreat dimension and i have spoken with a few others that agree at least make it like Anywhere and Dormant Core, it has so many lvls to Atia dimension and so much promise !! if you go to this dimension that does not have it closed off alot you will see the open space , just waiting to be improved.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Binoo View Post
    I would really like guild dims to be available at all guild levels. I would be willing to pay a fair amount of credits simply to have access to the large item limits but there is no way I can level a guild all by myself
    I would back this also if we can have more than one guild dim active at once, its heart squeezing to destroy one built by passed members to make way for new as you gain more levels.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Winter17 View Post
    We have individual corn pieces, platefuls and the plant, there are carrots in the snowman kits at fae yule as well. You can also get farm furrow terrain paint from a DW, I believe the recipe is from autumn harvest but many people have it if you ask around.
    You can also use the green spiders and just lower them into the ground till only the big part of the body shows, i also used potted plants and pushed them down into the ground till only plant show, and yes snowmen nose are great , just add a small bush as small as it goes at the top of them , have them laying down or standing up , just mix it up

Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by camdace View Post
    You can also use the green spiders and just lower them into the ground till only the big part of the body shows, i also used potted plants and pushed them down into the ground till only plant show, and yes snowmen nose are great , just add a small bush as small as it goes at the top of them , have them laying down or standing up , just mix it up
    All great suggestions! I've also found that Aquaplants + wooden spheres with a terrain paint nearby makes AWESOME tomato plants! (I have a full farm in my Pre-Shade Ardenburgh dim on Faeblight outside the town walls, if you'd like to see both the furrowed terrain paint, and how the pole building blocks make awesome furrows as well!)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

I would love building blocks with the skin on the cairns. I am always flipping them upside down and they dont line up just right and takes a ton. But the bottoms are so pretty for paths and stone walls

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Binoo View Post
    So much yes
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

IT'S STILL NOT HERE...
    *snifflesob*
    TACITUS DOESN'T LOVE ME...
    *sobsobsnifflesob*

Default updated domino blocks

Hiya,

With Tok's having Tok Blocks for Sudoku and the Math Puzzle going up to 9, could Omi increase her stock to include up through 9 as well? Currently the dominos only go up to 6, and if you want to recreate some puzzles in your dim, the tok blocks 7,8,&9 would come in handy...

as always
    THANKS for your consideration
    Last edited by Sparklynn; 06-01-2017 at 07:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast