+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree1103Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Winter17 View Post
    I love the idea of the transparent arrows. Its been something I've thought about myself especially when playing with all the little detail objects. The arrows can totally block what I'm trying to adjust, and its pretty difficult to build something I can't see it! Totally second this request +100 and corgis. yes, yes and yes.

The click option, however nice would be an incredible amount of work. Tacitus said any click to change option items are a lot of work. There are so many types of building blocks, each with a plank, sphere, cube ect. that the actual number of items they'd have to adjust would be crazy insane. It would definitely be cool but I wouldn't hold your breath on it.
    Yeah maybe just few squares of few textures.

Oh and this bridge in tempest =>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-05-11_193539.jpg  
    Last edited by Amielle; 05-11-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Default building up my building blocks

While I have been enjoying collecting up the "newer" building block styles (like the metals, roofs, etc), some of my "older" styles are going onto their second or even third stack of 99.

It would be really helpful, for space purposes, if building block stacks of a certain type could hold more than 99. Having a surplus of a cheap building block style is very helpful when testing out concepts. Especially when paired with Tinkertools reskinning capabilities.

Thank you for your consideration.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklynn View Post
    While I have been enjoying collecting up the "newer" building block styles (like the metals, roofs, etc), some of my "older" styles are going onto their second or even third stack of 99.

It would be really helpful, for space purposes, if building block stacks of a certain type could hold more than 99. Having a surplus of a cheap building block style is very helpful when testing out concepts. Especially when paired with Tinkertools reskinning capabilities.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Why have I never thought about that possibility? Yes please, an increased stack size limit would be awesome!
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Rift Disciple

New terrain paint maybe?
    The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-05-14_121825.jpg
    Dimensions on Hailol

Zen Sanctuary~Phantom Hollow~Snow Blossom Valley~Willowspring Garden~Rise of the Snow Queen~Aurora Castle~Pixie's Hollow~Midnight Mysteries~Northpine Village~Cherry Creek Cottage (NEW) by Wintercharm and alts

Telaran

increase unique (40) cap to (80) please.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Love the idea of building block stacks going higher than 99. My bank slots would be grateful for such a change!

That being said, I would really like a dark grey or black (but not as saturated as matte black) block with the texture of limestone or plain stone. The matte black is great for some things but not a vast majority. Painted black wood is great if everything you make is distressed. Marble and dark brick both have the patterns inlaid and lining up brick textures is time consuming and item intensive.

Also, I really like the blue of these pillars from Meridian, and think they would make a great block texture:
    The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-05-15_202320.jpg
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server
    Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Chaser

I too would love if the building block stacks were increased. I would also appreciate it if those things that stack but not all of them even though they are the same thing would stack and if the keys were made to stack.
    Newest Dims: Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild, The Old Daly Place @Laethys

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Marnth View Post
    I too would love if the building block stacks were increased. I would also appreciate it if those things that stack but not all of them even though they are the same thing would stack and if the keys were made to stack.

Done! Check out the patch notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Love the idea of building block stacks going higher than 99. My bank slots would be grateful for such a change!

That being said, I would really like a dark grey or black (but not as saturated as matte black) block with the texture of limestone or plain stone. The matte black is great for some things but not a vast majority. Painted black wood is great if everything you make is distressed. Marble and dark brick both have the patterns inlaid and lining up brick textures is time consuming and item intensive.

Also, I really like the blue of these pillars from Meridian, and think they would make a great block texture:
    Attachment 31456
    That wall is also gorgeous!

Rift Disciple

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-owl.jpg

(stole your screenshot Samuraiko srry :P)

Is this a thing now? I haven't seen it yet but my shard isn't the most popular either so sometimes it can take a bit of time for all the new stuff to make it onto the AH hehe I love that owl statue tho so if its already in game item can someone tell me the name?
    Dimensions on Hailol

Zen Sanctuary~Phantom Hollow~Snow Blossom Valley~Willowspring Garden~Rise of the Snow Queen~Aurora Castle~Pixie's Hollow~Midnight Mysteries~Northpine Village~Cherry Creek Cottage (NEW) by Wintercharm and alts

Quote Originally Posted by Winter17 View Post
    Attachment 31459

(stole your screenshot Samuraiko srry :P)

Is this a thing now? I haven't seen it yet but my shard isn't the most popular either so sometimes it can take a bit of time for all the new stuff to make it onto the AH hehe I love that owl statue tho so if its already in game item can someone tell me the name?
    As far as I know, it's *STILL* not in there, and Tacitus won't answer me. *snifflesob*

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Telaran

Could we get a portal flag item that allows us to link to other dimension keys we have?

This would allow us to create amazing connected dims, something that of a Disney Theme Park has multiple "Parks" all in one location.

Rift Disciple

A 1m radius plant removal mushroom. I like leaving grass and such in my dim, and i will clear areas that im decorating however sometimes a 5m circle is too much to spotlight a small decorated area.
    Dimensions on Hailol

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-05-22_203443.jpg

A Morban Sky Projector. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with cupcakes and sugar.

A music box with this voice in it:

I filmed it in Seratos, but it also plays in Morban and parts of Steppes. It is the default music of Vengeful Sky, but you can never hear it because the thunder there is so freaking loud and constant and there's no way to turn it off for everyone.

Third...a prize when I build my 100th dimension .
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server
    Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

Sky projectors in general have moved to the top of my personal wish list.
    We got so many great new items, from tiny deco all the way to whole groups of buildings, we got music boxes I was hoping for, all kinds of building blocks, many NPCs (okay I still want more NPCs, like dwarves and elves in various roles)...

But for some reason, I'm not happy with any of the projectors we have when it comes to a "normal" sky with natural lighting. Sunny Day has this jungle green ambient from below, Spring Day has very bright ambient that kills shadow contrast, and that was basically it when we don't want fog, night, space, doom and gloom and whatnot or be locked to a specific time of day.

There's so many beautiful skies throughout the zones that I'd like to be able to use outside of dimensions of that zone, from Scarlet Gorge, Shimmersand, Stillmoor, Tempest Bay to Morban...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast