+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree1138Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

General of Telara

The IA carnival music & crowd noises as music box!

Rift Disciple

I was wondering if it would be possible to get the individual pieces off of the food platters. Like a whole roast chicken item, or the fish or steaks just without having to use the entire platter would be amazing!
    Last edited by Winter17; 04-14-2017 at 06:13 PM.
    Dimensions on Hailol

Zen Sanctuary~Phantom Hollow~Snow Blossom Valley~Willowspring Garden~Rise of the Snow Queen~Aurora Castle~Pixie's Hollow~Midnight Mysteries~Northpine Village~Cherry Creek Cottage (NEW) by Wintercharm and alts

Default TACITUS, PLEASE HELP!

All of the Vigil shrines are in the game now EXCEPT ONE!

Mariel-Taun's Owl Statue is nowhere to be found, and I have searched and searched by every name I can possible think of! I've searched:

Vigil
    Guardian
    Shrine
    Statue
    Idol
    Silverwood
    Aelfwar
    Owl
    Monument
    Mariel-Taun

WHERE IS IT?!

(In a related note - are the bas-relief Mathosian style carvings in the game yet, too? They're the only thing I'm missing now for the Sanctuary in Ardenburgh.)
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 04-17-2017 at 06:18 AM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Default fill up the cabinets

Hiya, as I search to make space for new amazing premium items in my palace dim, and not lose any detail at the same time ( ). I realize it would be really great if we could get a dim item that Is a pile of three plates. or a stack of three bowls. Perhaps a cluster of 2 goblets? Additionally a group of mugs?

This would help free up some space and that would be greatly appreciated!

On a similar note, perhaps we could also get some eating utensils that are tucked in a napkin?

Thanks for the consideration!
    Last edited by Sparklynn; 04-14-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Shield of Telara

since I'm starting to run out of snowman parts ... :-D

I get that we can't get those all year long, it's very fitting for fae yule. but maybe, just maybe, you can be a bit unorthodox and give us the snowman parts in additional colors next fae yule? ;-) Those parts are just so great in size and shape, they are fun and easy to work with, and get smaller than the normal building blocks. Fur textures maybe? skin colors? simple black (not matte, but more like the wooden black), and so on, so they can be used for all kinds of morphs...
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Rift Disciple

I love the new Achyati Tents 01&2 so much and I will probably use them either way but I wanted to point out that they have a animation like they are blowing in the wind. However, its like they are in a hurricane because the motion is moving way to quickly and it looks really unnatural. If the animation were to be slowed down to like half the speed then it would be perfect like a light breeze.

This is a video I took of the weird animation:
    https://youtu.be/1gHgaMAZcHU

This is of the top of an Achyati Totem, the tent part of it is moving at a more normal speed:
    https://youtu.be/vc12GYwGlAo
    Last edited by Winter17; 04-18-2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: So it turns out only the tent 02 has the problem
    Dimensions on Hailol

Zen Sanctuary~Phantom Hollow~Snow Blossom Valley~Willowspring Garden~Rise of the Snow Queen~Aurora Castle~Pixie's Hollow~Midnight Mysteries~Northpine Village~Cherry Creek Cottage (NEW) by Wintercharm and alts

Default Can armor pieces/weapons be made into dimension items?

I have a tenancy to dress for dimension themes when touring for that immersion life and this was my "tropical" outfit yesterday for Marnth's Key Dimension.

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-combine_images4-2-.jpg

I would love some more wardrobe items like this shield vibrant and fun but fruit for summer pineapple strawberry lime and yes kiwifruit! Sunflower pansy peony flower for spring etc Skull ragdoll face zombie for Autumn Harvest etc So good with new dyes.

In the meantime can this shield and other shields/weapons/armor be dimension items?

Shadowlander

I' like to see a hammock added, please (one that would be tied to trees). If you could chose between several colors, that'd be cool.

General of Telara

So i know i mentionned more wandering npc, i still think it would be awesome, to have normal peon wandering npcs.

But think about this one, i know you can make a npc stationary, wandering, and snap to ground by right clicking it. How about different emoting npc? Right click for sobing npc, right click again for cheering npc, right click again for laughing npc, eating, chatting name it! uh? uh?!

Soulwalker

Default Portal doors Text on Signs

My Wish List

(Dimension Portal Door)
    Dim door that port you to other dim, set an address on the door you place to a dim.
    place another door in the other dim with the address of the first dim.
    Making it a portal to go back and forth.
    This would help with the demand of bigger dim item limits by adding cell to a dim.
    EXP. House with rooms, each room has a portal door to another dim that is the room.

(Text on Signs)
    My self and many others would like to see the ability to add text to a sign.

Thank you for your work on improving RIFT.

Soulwalker

Lily pads and cattails (separate items)

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-04-23_155119.jpg

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #657
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    All of the Vigil shrines are in the game now EXCEPT ONE!

Mariel-Taun's Owl Statue is nowhere to be found, and I have searched and searched by every name I can possible think of! I've searched:

Vigil
    Guardian
    Shrine
    Statue
    Idol
    Silverwood
    Aelfwar
    Owl
    Monument
    Mariel-Taun

WHERE IS IT?!

(In a related note - are the bas-relief Mathosian style carvings in the game yet, too? They're the only thing I'm missing now for the Sanctuary in Ardenburgh.)
    I had some spare time, and I know the owl you are talking about, but I cannot recall what the internal naming was for it.

So failing that, I had to find it in the world so I could go into debug mode and view the internal naming, except that after 30 minutes of running around at 300% speed buffed... I can't find it or remember all the myriad of places I know it exists. So, I don't have much info to give.

However, I will take this moment to remind that pic+location makes it easy for me to find things. Having to go hunt means that it might take a bit before I go hunting, and even then, might come up empty, so...
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I had some spare time, and I know the owl you are talking about, but I cannot recall what the internal naming was for it.

So failing that, I had to find it in the world so I could go into debug mode and view the internal naming, except that after 30 minutes of running around at 300% speed buffed... I can't find it or remember all the myriad of places I know it exists. So, I don't have much info to give.

However, I will take this moment to remind that pic+location makes it easy for me to find things. Having to go hunt means that it might take a bit before I go hunting, and even then, might come up empty, so...
    Logged in to Sanctum, walked 10 feet, and bam, there it is. I am MEANT to show you this damned thing so it can get added.

The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List-2017-04-24_220332.jpg

In Sanctum (on Laethys at the moment - 10:06pm PDT): /loc 7529 863 3004
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 04-24-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #659
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Logged in to Sanctum, walked 10 feet, and bam, there it is. I am MEANT to show you this damned thing so it can get added.
    Added to my list of things to process. Not sure how I missed this in my previous passes. :P

Also found a stack of gloamwood lumber and planks if anyone thinks those should be added...
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Added to my list of things to process. Not sure how I missed this in my previous passes. :P

Also found a stack of gloamwood lumber and planks if anyone thinks those should be added...
    *hugs*

Thank you, Tacitus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast