+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree976Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Default Please fix the weather blocking items to actually work with snow

The weather blocking cubes don't block out the flurifer or the permafrost. It just keeps on snowing inside buildings. Please fix this.

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Default actual windows

Please give us actual windows for houses made out of glass. Along the steps up to margle, there are actual glass windows there, so it can be done. Thanks

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Default forget the cats - let's get some dogs :)

Please give us dogs as house pets. I would have thought that a Corgi would have been first and foremost over cats, given the emphasis on Corgis in the game. ;)

Dimensions:

Interactive chairs

General of Telara

^^ this YES!

I would love to see the mirror of ages in Silverwood as a dimension. Specifically the area with the small pond. I have always loved that entire zone

Oh and everything on the shelves behind the bar at 'The Blunted Quill' at quicksilver college.
    So many small bottles and jars, and that cute little gnome statue that stands among them

Rift Disciple

I would like to see a large variety of fireplaces. This would save a ton of item count building fireplaces.

Quote Originally Posted by polynomia View Post
    I would love to see the mirror of ages in Silverwood as a dimension. Specifically the area with the small pond. I have always loved that entire zone
    Brilliant idea, I often go there myself just to hang out.

I would like to have a few "ready-made" paintings if there are some in the game. I know we got a couple recently but those are more like modern art. I'd like some traditional pictures like flowers, still life, ocean scenes, etc. If there aren't any in the game world, then I know that wouldn't be feasible. I will be sure to keep an eye out for some though.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

My vote: An undo for picking up an item.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

- Grass Anywhere Dimension (Somewhere)?

- Water Anywhere Dimension

- More Generic NPCs like the ones that walk around cities, Pilgrims etc

- Increase item limit on all dimensions (if guilds can have 5k, why not both?) :P

- More Building Block Colors like Solid and Transparent Black, white, green, blue, red, yellow, etc

- Glass, Ice, and Mirror Building Blocks

- Large Patch of Grass, Short and Tall (so you can add them to dimensions with no grass like anywhere)

- Being able to build in multiple of the same dimension. (i'm literally building above black garden in the sky right now because I need a blank flat dimension lol)

- Stan Lure specific dimension items made more obtainable. (even if its a high price in the rift store, at least it will be more obtainable for specific items you need)

- Time of days, Projectors, and Music boxes need to have there range extended, some do not reach end to end on some dimensions, like anywhere.

- Teleporting devices, Like the PvP Flags except they don't flag you for a team.

- Portals that you can place and set in your dimension to lead to another dimension that you set (yours or a friend) I know this request would probably very difficult, but think of the possibilities!

- More animal NPCS (Horses, Deer, Rabbits, Wolves, ETC)

- Letters in different fonts (because making your own text takes to many items) ;(

- Mailbox, Auctioneer, Guild Banker items/Npcs

- More Roofing styles

- More Window and Door Styles

- More interactive items like the ones you get from unstable artifact sets. An interesting idea I had, have feast or cakes that can be permanently placed in dimensions that turn you into various things. Kinda like the transmog cakes you can put down.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #42

First post updated.

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

General of Telara

Oh! Oh! More apothecary bottle and vials and apparatus such as the one we can see in apothecary corner in meridian's crafting area!

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    First post updated.

Thank you, Morticus.

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Oh! Oh! More apothecary bottle and vials and apparatus such as the one we can see in apothecary corner in meridian's crafting area!
    I think I posted screenshots of these in the Telara Watch thread linked in Mort's original post. You can also find them in the Apoth room in Lantern Hook, if memory serves.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Thanks for the updates!

Would it be possible to add an "In process" category and a "sorry, just not possible" category to the list? That way maybe people won't continue to ask for these things....just my 2 cents
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast