+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree1005Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Ongoing Dimension Request List

Soulwalker

Default Music box suggestions

Firstly, thanks for this thread!

I have a few suggestions of music box variety which I also requested for in another thread.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...music-box.html

Tempest Bay music box

Rifts music box (from all 6 types of rifts)

Brevane and dusken zones music boxes (We have PoW music boxes but none from any of the storm legion zones??)

Hailol Music box (This track only plays in hailol and the hailol dimension)

Dungeon/Raid/warfront music boxes (eg. Greenscale's blight sountrack, black garden soundtrack etc.)

Wedding Music Box (This one only plays in the player wedding area)

Disco theme in draumheim (heard only in bottomtown, the gutter in draumheim)

Guardian and defiant themes (Heard in both sanctum and meridian)

Two dimensions I would love to see... especially if we can get them as they WERE and not as they ARE:

Smith's Haven - preferably NOT on fire and under bombardment
    Port Scion - like the warfront/place you can get to via Orphiel's portal, and preferably without all the icky death stuff

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Please lower the drop rate for dimension items that drop out in the world. No one wants to spend hours grinding away for one item.

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Is it possible to make an item(s) that allows you to darken areas of a dim - the opposite of lights

A terrace pond that just has a water surface - but no edge to make the edge easier to hide.

A sign post that you can add text to that becomes visible when you cursor over it - like the ones in Moonshade highlands that say "caution, unstable rocks"

a " mirror image" function for items would be nice - when you need an duplicate of an item that "faces" the other way
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

General of Telara

Glass effect tiles, like the eth life chamber of various shapes!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Port Scion - like the warfront/place you can get to via Orphiel's portal
    I second this one.

key requests

Anywhere - cave must have only one entrance / exit
    Anywhere - ocean must have deep water
    Anywhere - space , same as edge of infinity yet no ship and take away the planets
    Anywhere - void (solid black) no floor level showing no sky projection
    Anywhere - great plains , tall grass
    Anywhere - deep forest , old growth forest <----thanks for adding this to 3.5

Dimension item requests

Bamboo <---thanks for adding this to 3.5

Thanks again Trion.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 07-09-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

General of Telara

Oh and more treasure hoard items, bag slighty opened with gold coin, gold bars, and gold coin ground cover items or dreamweave terrain paint like in the infernal dawn with Laethys dragon

General of Telara

One thing I noticed is a lack of effects being mentioned. Can we have Lasers, like in Hammerknell IA? Multi-colored lasers would be ideal. Those ghost that are on the Autumn harvest events dim items with the skulls. Those dream mote/Nightmare motes companion pets as interactive items.

Oh and more tech items.

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Glass effect tiles, like the eth life chamber of various shapes!
    Actually a potentially more practical variant on this - the big glass panels you see in Margle Palace where you can see the various aquatic animals in the tanks.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Sword of Telara

Some QoL changes that I think are reasonable:
    - Give us a way to enter dimensions on other shards without an invitation from the owner
    - Make it possible to actually read the whole dimension name if it's too long for the column in the UI, e.g. with a mouse-over tooltip
    - Finally fix the -1/0 item count issue when the owner hasn't been online recently, it still makes so many dimensions inaccessible.
    - Implement some kind of bookmarks/favourite list so we can find dimensions again easier (alternatively I'd be satisfied if we could query the necessary info with the Lua API)

Addon-related:
    - Finally fix these bugs
    - Add "dimension" as zone type to Zone.Inspect.Detail() so we don't have to guess it from other infos
    - Add some way to query owner and the chosen name for the dimension we're in (e.g. bookmarking, inventory addons)

Rift Master

- Octus Monastery can still not be detected as Dimension from my beloved addon :-( So I second Lynx3d requests!

- does toggleable Music boxes mean that you can shut them up? If not: Add Music box: Silence! (and add those ambience sounds, not only birds and such, but also creepy sounds, people screaming, creaking doors, war sounds, weapon fighting, thunder,...)

- fix bugs concerning multiple selected items - that seems to come from the UI, since it can also appear on entering a dimension!

- text search for own dimensions, or add them under guild mates, as soon as you have more than 10 dimensions it sometimes is a pain in the *** to look for them ;-)

- if possible: more than 20 dimensions on one character!
    - if possible: bigger dimensions (item count)

- lockable items in dimensions! Ever lost a house while picking stuff up? THAT's mean.

- Any way to fix issues with crashing clients while trying to move a lot of items? For everyone it's different, sometimes it starts as low as around 160 items, some people can go up to around 280 items for moving with the original UI.

- FIX time of Day issues in dimensions! Sometimes it even is just a little 20 m circle where TOD is set, while the rest is server time.

- building blocks: great start at 3.4, still: more shapes, more textures/colors, and pleeeeeaaaassseeee add the missing shapes for the kinds that don't have all, like painted wood orbs! (I HATE MARBLE and I still have to use it :-( )

That's all I remember atm :-) (If you could make dimension items more obtainable or obtainable through more ways, that'd be greatly appreciated too! A lot of dimension builders don't want to raid - I hate raiding, been there, done that! - or fish all day long to get stuff...)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 09-26-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Polar Expedition (Alli+Xirschu)" and "Vicky" by Luisa

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    - Make it possible to actually read the whole dimension name if it's too long for the column in the UI, e.g. with a mouse-over tooltip
    - Finally fix the -1/0 item count issue when the owner hasn't been online recently, it still makes so many dimensions inaccessible.
    - Implement some kind of bookmarks/favourite list so we can find dimensions again easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    - fix bugs concerning multiple selected items
    - lockable items in dimensions!
    - FIX time of Day issues in dimensions! Sometimes it even is just a little 20 m circle where TOD is set, while the rest is server time.
    - building blocks: great start at 3.4, still: more shapes, more textures/colors, and pleeeeeaaaassseeee add the missing shapes for the kinds that don't have all, like painted wood orbs!
    I think these would be the most important improvements.
    Before adding even more shiny, swirly, talking, walking, sparkling, twitching items, it would be nice to fix and stabilize the base
    Thank you!

Soulwalker

Default Multiple Same Dimensions

I'm a sand box designer, I like to add my own trees, Bushes and buildings, Slide etc...

It would be nice to own multiple anywhere, Dormant Core Mathosian Cascades etc. Having just one of each limits my ability to design. I make Obstacles Course, PvP Gauntlets and Slides and other interactive Dimensions. I could use 10 Anywhere Dims

I have two requests.
    1) more building blocks or the ability to dye existing building blocks.
    2) the ability to invite any friend to any dimension I own.
    Naerhya@Greybriar Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyashianae@Greybriar
    When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast