+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: New Dimension items for 3.4?

General of Telara

Default New Dimension items for 3.4?

I know, I sound like a kid who got a double scoop ice cream cone, who isn't happy because he wanted 4 scoops.

So Dev's, other than Dream Hive Dimension key(Sorry not 100% sure of the name), some reported disc shaped building blocks, and crafting labs, anything else coming down the dimension pike?

For 3.3 you guys had a full list of goodies. Any teasers?
    Last edited by swordkata; 09-10-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Kind of hoping the Tulan key is finally usable. I wanna do something with this dim but I can't yet.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

RIFT Fan Site Operator

On the Friday livestream 3/4 weeks ago:

Spoiler!

Via discussions on Skype.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-10-2015 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Added Spoiler alerts

AW MAW GHAWD. *faints*

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    On the Friday livestream 3/4 weeks ago:

Spoiler!

Via discussions on Skype.

Spoiler!

Thanks for the tidbits!! Feed me more, Morticus!!

Prophet of Telara

I NEEEEEEEED green painted wooden spheres! BADLY! I hope it's not only marble that'll make it into the patch, since it's really "" with lights... the rest sounds great.

DISKS are fantastic if they make it into the patch!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Default Building Blocks? I want it ALL!

I want everything we started asking for ...what's it been now?...2 YEARS ago? I don't think it's asking too much to give us more color and texture variety in our building blocks. I just wish someone would respond with an answer that's not "well, maybe in 3.5..."
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

once again the question is => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18AzodTPG5U

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    once again the question is => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18AzodTPG5U
    LOL!!! Love it
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

As well as the stuff already mentioned, there's also a whole bunch of Dancing Partner dual-use items (can be used in open world and placed in dimension). There's Dance Partners for each race and gender, obtained from completing a variety of Planetouched Wilds artifact sets.

There's also a Dancing Yeti gained from Lucy (Sanctum) or Jeffrey (Meridian).

I'm just happy that Mort's still coming up with additions. I'm not going to complain about what they are!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

General of Telara

Can I be the first to request those floating whales in Plane Touched wilds, as Dimension items!

Nuh-hun they are going to be the next awesome mount

Shield of Telara

So yeah... I ran around the new zone. If you guys can just go ahead make that entire city in the center a dim key, that would be great ~Thanks!

I love that moving circular stone thing, that elevator and that long tent where Khar is sitting. Since they haven't made any key's of the cities other than that very small section in TB I doubt I will get this one /cry.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    So yeah... I ran around the new zone. If you guys can just go ahead make that entire city in the center a dim key, that would be great ~Thanks!

I love that moving circular stone thing, that elevator and that long tent where Khar is sitting. Since they haven't made any key's of the cities other than that very small section in TB I doubt I will get this one /cry.
    YES! Shal Korva is stunning!

I love the wooden stairs would love variations of these short, long wide, thin. The "pirate nets" on there and the roped walkways and the different sails and balloons that can be scaled tiny, small, med, large and enormous would be grand. The discs, the stone work and oh my the throne room - the ornamental bone work, lanterns, sails...

I just love the whole primal, Easter Island - Incan vibe mashed in with Telara.

Here is a ton of screenshots of Shal Korva for those who can't make it to PTS:

Spoiler!

I also love the Vale of Attunement as a Dimension idea, one of the floating islands/Caldwelli or the bottom of Shal Korva with the waterfall and the crystals

...those crystals and those dino's.

I hope Shardback Khadgak will be a mount-the red ferrari of Dino's.

AND this is only part of PTW I still have a lot more to see I got stuck at Caldwelli deliberately looking at the puzzle of awesome doom...
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-12-2015 at 04:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast