+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Fallout 3 Vault 101 Dimension by Kalrei & Afflaq

Default Fallout 3 Vault 101 Dimension by Kalrei & Afflaq

Kalrei and Myself would like to invite everyone to visit our new Dimension. We thought with her post apoc contest we would make our own for fun. Cant wait to tour more!

toon name: Atalie

Dim name: Fallout Vault 101 by Kalrei&Afflaq

Shard: Greybriar

Fallout 3 Vault 101 Dimension by Kalrei & Afflaq-2015-07-29_164012.jpgFallout 3 Vault 101 Dimension by Kalrei & Afflaq-2015-07-29_165002.jpg
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

RIFT Fan Site Operator

It was a trip of glee dressing up and running through this wicked build with you and Kalrei today I thoroughly enjoyed it and marvel at both of your genius and the mischief you both come with as individuals and a team.

You make 2520 items look like 5520 items easy peasy.

+over9000

Great job! Very realistic & I love the little touches like the Jukebox

OMG!!!!!!! Vault 101! I am very, very familiar with that vault! Although, I am currently roaming around the Mojave wasteland, replaying Fallout New Vegas... also found a new mod that I HAVE to try out.

But, I will definitely shake the dust off my boots to check out your vault!! LOVE the Vault Tec sign!

Man, I know you two are amazing builders, so I am very anxious to check out this dim!!

Thank you! for your kind comments.

Kiwi asked for an invite and informed me she was dressing properly for the tour! She didn't disapoint. Crazy girl. <3

The Juke box was fun to make. I think it's the third version. It was hard making neon lights around a juke box.

Agrona I knew you would be interested. I saw an earlier post about you playing Fallout. I can't wait for you to take a look. Hopefully we did it justice!
    Last edited by Afflaq; 07-30-2015 at 02:00 PM.
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

Quote Originally Posted by Afflaq View Post
    Agrona I knew you would be interested. I saw an earlier post about you playing Fallout. I can't wait for you to take a look. Hopefully we did it justice!
    Oh you have no idea, Afflaq! I am a crazy Fallout fan and I actually logged into Rift last night and headed straight for Vault 101!

I'm totally speechless... seriously! I LOVE every aspect of this dim. The vault entrance area, the various vault doors... the cafe! I remember celebrating my 10th birthday there and getting my pipboy! The classroom, I wanted to sit down and take the G.O.A.T. hahahahaha

The Jukebox was really well done!

I also enjoyed the view to the wasteland.

Absolutely fabulous! You two totally nailed this dim (well like every dim you both build lol).

Now I want to build another Fallout dim! hmmm...

I immensely enjoyed my visit there, even though it was a bit crowded at that moment
    So fun to see all sorts of metallic and stained items used in creative ways! And the sign in the landscape is amazing. Overwhelming amount of details everywhere. LOVE!

Thank you everyone! This was a challenging and fun build to do with Afflaq.
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Kal & Kok's Island * BeetleJuice * Star Trek * Don't Cross The Streams * Gothic Haven * Yabba-Dabba-Doo * Fallout Vault 101 * Gothic Manor

I agree that it was a challenging and fun build. Due to the fact that we do movie/tv/and now game themes we like to give it some good advertising when we release a new build. We tend to get a lot of people that either don't go into dims often and some that don't at all.

That was my favorite part. Bringing more people in who are not a part of the community at all. It was wonderful being able to direct people on how to use banners ( we even had to pull se banners out of hiding so they were easier to access, for those less familiar with it)

Thank you again to all who came. We enjoy it when you do!

Simply amazing. Very well done.
    Abhor@Greybriar

Very cool dim! Ok, I never played Fall Out or even knew what it looked like. So, I had one of my sons watch my monitor as I toured. He said it it looked fantastic like he was almost there. Kudos for a great interpretation.

You two rock as a team. Great work as always!

Wonderful dimension build as you two always create! I don't know the game, just what Agrona has told me about it, but to me it felt like I was inside a real fall out shelter, so much detail all around, and you guys always amaze me with what you can make out of bread!

Prophet of Telara

great work, as always! I especially liked the jukebox, the bread-chairs, your use of the toilets and the hanging lamps :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

2 guildies and I are huuuuuuuuge fallout fans and pumped for FO4. Your dim was AMAZING! It was so accurate, the Andy was perfect. You nailed it.

I am so glad you all enjoyed it. <3 I am already getting requests to make New vegas lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast