+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By Vulcana
  • 1 Post By Valzen

Thread: National Library of Elchea- New Dimension

Soulwalker

Default National Library of Elchea- New Dimension

Hi all, so I recently caught dimensioning fever and been spending a lot of time in game building my personal space. Like seriously, I even forgot to do my dailies... With that said, I'll like to introduce my third dimension which I just completed recently. This dimension is inspired by the library in the anime 'No game No Life', as seen below here:

My adaptation:

Well, it looks just a little bit similar I guess.

The entrance:

1st floor- The library

2nd floor- The art gallery

Well I'm still pretty new to Rift and dimensions, and I must say I really really like the dimensioning/player housing system in this game, its pretty unique and not something I've seen in other games before. I definitely hope I can make more dimensions in the future...if only npcs weren't sooo expensive...

Details:

Dimension Name: National Library of Elchea
    Owner: Senjohara (Wolfsbane shard)

As a rather new dimensioner, I really welcome all feedback, advice and criticism! Thanks!

General of Telara

Wow, from the pics this looks awesome..I will drop by sometime this week. Did you know they have interactive books for purchase. I have some on my library and gives it a bit more life.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Wow, from the pics this looks awesome..I will drop by sometime this week. Did you know they have interactive books for purchase. I have some on my library and gives it a bit more life.
    Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I know that those intractable books exist, but 150 platinum per book is a little to deep for my newbie pockets...I'm already pretty broke after finishing this dimension. Its a similar case with those dimension npcs which I want....Of course, if there is another way to get those books I'll gladly investigate it, be it fishing or boxes etc.

On a side note, if Breach chamber was a little bigger and taller with more space, I would have made a third floor dedicated to statues (I actually have quite a number of them).

Wonderfully done with that replication! Great job!!

Very nice adaptation, your use of the overall space in Breach Chamber was well thought out, easy to navigate, the artwork is great, the two birds & cats were my favs. The center area was quite cozy and well decorated, I think it's great overall. Congrats on another dimension, ...what are dailies, haha I seem to have forgotten those too.

+ Reply to Thread