+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: All Dimensions are empty

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Rift Team

A fix is coming and your dimensions are still alright, they were just not loading properly.

Sorry about that.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thank you Ocho and Carpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpy View Post
    A fix is coming and your dimensions are still alright, they were just not loading properly.

Sorry about that.
    My dims!!!!!! I was sad that I couldn't check out the sky projectors someone gave me last night. I mean, I'm sure I can Google them but it's not the same as seeing them in my own dims on my own computer/settings.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #19

Quote Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
    My dims!!!!!! I was sad that I couldn't check out the sky projectors someone gave me last night. I mean, I'm sure I can Google them but it's not the same as seeing them in my own dims on my own computer/settings.
    Just to let you all know, this fix will probably require some downtime. Your dimensions are happily waiting for you in the meanwhile with all their items.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Never mind.
    OK, never mind - like most of your posts ( my oppinion )

Maybe i feed a troll, but think about the concept of Quality Managment... it mostly happens before release.

EDIT:
    Thanks Ocho and Carpy.
    Last edited by Enela; 07-16-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Rift Chaser

Im so glad that you can restore the dimensions.
    This was already a fright. My Waterfalls were all away, and I had new Material in my bags. Thank you Carpy and Ocho *pushes fresh chocolate biscuits for everybody in the round*

Telaran

Angry Dimesions distruction

I was so excited to get a Planar Loom: Fire of the AH. I put in my server vault of my bank for my building toon and hoped to her to try it in dimension and ended up destroying it instead. There 1500p down the drain if they won't replace destroyed items when you don't mean to.
    Last edited by oochee; 07-16-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Default Eeeeeeeek

I'm too afraid to look in mine

I looked in mine, and everything was where it should be. *Breathes a sigh of relief*

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

Shield of Telara

I bought a Mathosian Cascades key off the AH, because someone sold it for 256p!

Wow.
    Last edited by Lienda; 07-17-2015 at 10:54 AM.
    Apparently, I cheered about the last green puzzle piece for nothing. I can't play now at all.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Honoun View Post
    I looked in mine, and everything was where it should be. *Breathes a sigh of relief*
    My dimension was not restored yet. Other also not. I have just looked at the EU and NA in the public dimensions and they are all still empty. I still wait.
    Last edited by Maelya; 07-17-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Soulwalker

Exclamation dimensions empty

I have at least 4 characters with missing items and 3 + empty dimensions that should be completely filled to max. I seriously hope this will be fixed soon.

Wow, hope you all get your stuff back ASAP. I'm one of the lucky ones - all my dims, all my stuff are where they belong (and let me tell you, it took me all day to check that out too - lots of alts, lots of dims....)
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
    My dimension was not restored yet. Other also not. I have just looked at the EU and NA in the public dimensions and they are all still empty. I still wait.
    The fix wasn't pushed to Live yet, that's why. EU just got it tonight and NA is supposed to get it in the morning. The person you are quoting is just someone who wasn't affected because not everyone was.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by oochee View Post
    I was so excited to get a Planar Loom: Fire of the AH. I put in my server vault of my bank for my building toon and hoped to her to try it in dimension and ended up destroying it instead. There 1500p down the drain if they won't replace destroyed items when you don't mean to.
    Ouch!! Have you put in a ticket. I have had great success with Trions Customer service. Just make sure you detail the issue.

Good luck in getting this back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast