+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Box of Cosmic Wonders

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I'm fairly certain I've been open about having the opinion of being happy with no RNG lockbox at all for dimension items.

I was just curious about what happened to items like the Copper Sage and Hammerwielder, that were exclusive to the old boxes. Will they show up in these boxes as well, or are those items simply gone with no way to ever get them again, unless you're one of the lucky people who have fished up the Super Secret Lure (which I still have not...thanks RNG!)

Now that the items that were exclusive to the 2.7 boxes have been out for a while and aren't quite as shiny as they used to be, it would actually be awesome to see them on the store for direct sale.
    This is probally....NO WAIT....This IS THE BEST post I have ever seen. Say no to RNG for Stans LURE!
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 07-15-2015 at 01:10 PM.

I'm fairly certain I've been open about having the opinion of being happy with no RNG lockbox at all for dimension items.
    Awesome response

Now that the items that were exclusive to the 2.7 boxes have been out for a while and aren't quite as shiny as they used to be, it would actually be awesome to see them on the store for direct sale.
    SUPER AWESOME response

And I totally agree 150%. We have painstakingly waited all this time for the new items from those boxes and we really would love to have access to them now. My suggestion is;

1. Make Stans lure available for purchase. (Keep the pole as is, a chance to find)
    2. Add the previous items from the box of wonders into the chance to fish them up like all the rest of the new items.
    3. Destroy the boxes of wonders forever, for dimension items
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 07-15-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Morticus, a few people have mentioned they opened boxes and there was nothing inside.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Morticus, a few people have mentioned they opened boxes and there was nothing inside.
    Further Inquiries - Getting 3 Sky projectors in most boxes is this intended? Pitch Black Sky is Purple and is Mount Sharax Sky meant to be the same as End of Universe Sky Projector?

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #20

You mean a completely empty loot window? I just tried to reproduce these and was unable to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Further Inquiries - Getting 3 Sky projectors in most boxes is this intended? Pitch Black Sky is Purple and is Mount Sharax Sky meant to be the same as End of Universe Sky Projector?
    Archonix wanted people to feel good when they open these, so yes you can get some really nice stuff out of them this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    You mean a completely empty loot window? I just tried to reproduce these and was unable to.
    They said they opened it and it was empty, they got nothing from it. Maybe they will post here too.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 07-15-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Those mystery boxes from 2.7 are the only place to get the shades, too.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

General of Telara

Well, actually, I just opened a couple NEW boxes and I am pleased with the results. Anyone else?
    Very please!! Got one of those Animated Jelly fish!! lol and 3 new projectors in one box.

General of Telara

Archonix wanted people to feel good when they open these, so yes you can get some really nice stuff out of them this way.
    Thank your Arch, very happy guy here.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

So far as it goes, I opened several of these boxes, and didn't feel totally ripped off, as usually happened with the older boxes. In fact, I felt pretty satisfied overall with the things that were received--and that's saying something, given that I really, REALLY dislike dimension lockboxes.

Give Archonix a pat on the back from me, please. I suppose you can have one, too.

To reiterate what Kiwi said, the Mount Sharax Sky Projector and End of the Universe Sky Projector (which is not soulbound, BTW, as a Silver Tier Loyalty Item?) appear to be identical. We looked at her Mount Sharax and my EoTU, and couldn't tell them apart.

But I would still like to see some of the 2.7 items back. Not only the statues, but the Corrugated Blue Columns, Shimmersand Road Markers, some of the spiffy tentage, just as examples. If those items came back and it had to be in the form of a mystery box for distribution, perhaps the loot tables could be changed to make them more closely resemble the Cosmic boxes (i.e, no junk and no building blocks, you can keep the eleventy different kinds of granitewood snag).

Overall, however, I think I can speak for many when I say we are drowning in dimension goodness and loving every bit of it. Thank you!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I also want to say thank you these boxes were amazing. I hope in the future the old boxes get a overhaul of the same awesomeness. I have already told my other half payday he is getting me way way more credits and probably many paydays in the future.

If you want help throwing out crap from the old box's I would be more then willing to run a line through items in a list if it could help in the future hehehe.

Again these are awesome . I have never wanted to buy rng boxes more then I do now

Is that what happened my second set I noticed I didn't get stuff out of a couple and thought I imagined it I will open more slowly next time

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #28

I tested this by opening 99 boxes and each one gave me 4 or more items.

Default Morticus, from on over-tired fisher, I thank you

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. I have been quite the grumpy bear the past week having fished so much for so little (33k now!) so before the servers crashed I bought two of the largest boxes. I am beyond thrilled, literally ecstatic. Thank you so much for these little treasures

Bella

ps...any chance of a lure in there?!?!? ok, can only hope ;)
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

Mort you also must understand I am easily spaced out so me opening boxes and messing up is a huge possibility. I am special in the short bus way. I am sweet but get things wrong often. Don't take my word for things to much.

CS support I am sure has learned over the years I get lost easily. One reason I am nice to them. They do understand I have special needs. I often wish I could hug them to say thank you . For understanding I am wrong often and that they take the time to explain without being mean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast