+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Dimension Fashion Show

Default Dimension Fashion Show

Hi folks! I think it's time to finally tell you about this Super Secret (Stan haters relax!) thing I been working on.
    It's called Dimension Fashion Show and it's a new weekly post by yours truly on Riftresource.com page.

It's a post about Dimensions, but it's also about the builders behind those dims, their stories and their looks. I'm forcing people to invite me to their dimensions and dress up to show their creativity not only in building but also in game fashion.

Unfortunately, I made a mistake thinking I could put all shards in one post, that is why there's only four dimensions in it. On the bright side, I still have a few awesome builders to meet and more awesome dims to show. I would love to hear your opinions, advice and questions, and if you would like to see your dim&wardrobe(s) on Riftresource, or you have a friend who has a sister who knows a guy whose girlfriend might wanna do it - please poke me via contacts provided in the post.

Here's the link to it:
    http://www.riftresource.com/2015/07/...-fashion-show/

And here's a picture of two ladies taking a bath to get your pencils moving:D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dimension Fashion Show-2015-07-02_025100.jpg  
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Grats on your first post.

The article was well-written, each dimension reviewed was an excellent choice, and the screenshots were all amusing. I enjoyed reading it very much.

Good luck for the future!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thank you so much. Taking a road trip with you in that Dimension bought back a ton of fun memories, sharing it, the occasion and those who built it with me so fond in this heart.

I had a lot of fun and wish you and Rift Resource all the best on your fun new adventure.
    Look forward to sharing all your mischief via twitter!

- Kiwi.

(PS) I forgot I had those titles on....

@Feendish thank you so much, and I actually hoped to force you into this adventure as well, with a EU dimension if you don't mind:) Whenever you have time, that is, of course.

@Kiwi it was fun indeed, and I'm glad you enjoyed this road trip into the past as well:P

What I forgot to mention is that you're not limited to just one dimension to show, so if you'd like to share more creations - you're always welcome to do so (one unique dim per post though).

So far all the hosts were amazing and fun to tour with, and I'll be happy to drag new people into this as well as those who already survived one interview\photoshoot:D

Thank you for such a fun story. Had a blast with you hope to see more in the future

Fantastic maiden article there Laeti! Kicked off your Dimension Fashion Show series with quite the bang by featuring four heavyweights of the dimension community!

Can't wait for your next article!

---

(Just a note that the layout of the images in the article seems kind of wonky at smaller browser sizes. My browser width is 1097px since I browse the web on approx half my 2nd screen, and there's a lot of empty space between images.

It's 100% fine when I max my screen to 1920px. Here's what it looks like at 1097px vs 1920px.

Might want to check out how it looks on mobile/ipad and on different browsers + screen resolutions to cover all bases. Of course, using such a small browser window is probably not an issue most people will come across so it's not too concerning of an issue.)

Does Bellarosa have any True Blood, or should I say New Blood, available?
    Savik of Greybriar
    Guild Leader, TKagi Ro (Level 30)
    3/3 BoS

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Fantastic maiden article there Laeti! Kicked off your Dimension Fashion Show series with quite the bang by featuring four heavyweights of the dimension community!

Can't wait for your next article! :D

---

(Just a note that the layout of the images in the article seems kind of wonky at smaller browser sizes. My browser width is 1097px since I browse the web on approx half my 2nd screen, and there's a lot of empty space between images.

It's 100% fine when I max my screen to 1920px. Here's what it looks like at 1097px vs 1920px.

Might want to check out how it looks on mobile/ipad and on different browsers + screen resolutions to cover all bases. Of course, using such a small browser window is probably not an issue most people will come across so it's not too concerning of an issue.)

Thank you:)
    I am aware of the picture\text alignament issues, we've been working on this for hours yesterday and the result is the best we could pull out of the site tools. I'm very new to this whole post designing thing, so I'm just learning, but I'll try to improve with following posts, hopefully one day they're gonna look as neat as DTC :)

Right now there's like 30+ revisions of the post and it's still looking weird on different screens (I tried viewing it on a pad as well, it was horrible lol). I'll play with text and pictures alignments next time.

I believe any issues with viewing the post correctly are due to the sidebar settings. The post has left sidebar set as default, so with any other sidebar settings it might look all messed up. If I'm correct, mobile browsers use a different default setting, and that's why it might look like this on pads or mobiles.

Thank you for notcing this, I'll work on it starting with the next post <3

Thank you Laeti for inviting me to be a part of your show, it was nice to hang out with you as well. Your first post is wonderfully written and the photos are all so nicely representing the players and their dimensions too. I look forward to seeing more of these in the future, very exciting.

Soulwalker

This was a lot of fun to read and really captured the essence of those dimensions! Thanks for sharing, Laeti. Looking forward to the next one!

Thank you guys <3

I'm bumping the thread because I got two spots open for this week's show, so if you're interested, please contact me here in PM, or via contacts provided in the article.

As of now, I got tickets to Laethys and Deepwood booked:D
    I'm also accepting all shards, not just NA!

happy gaming <3

This week's Dimension Fashion Gentlemen's Club is out on Riftresource.com featuring Zillaan of Deepwood, Meralur of Laethys and Mirtt of Greybriar.

I hope you enjoy my tour and - as always - feedback, shares and opinions are most welcome! If you wanna be featured next week - just give me a poke and I'll be there.

http://www.riftresource.com/2015/07/...ashion-show-2/

And here's a cute welcoming picture to draw your attention <3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dimension Fashion Show-2015-07-17_014432.jpg  

This week's Dimension Fashion Show features Xxoanna of Greybriar, Sparklynn of Wolfsbane and Aeternus of Deepwood. Check out my tour on Riftresource, feedback is always welcome, and here's a kiwi-friendly picture of a nekkid dwarf in the shower to make you wanna join us!

http://www.riftresource.com/2015/07/...ashion-show-3/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dimension Fashion Show-2015-07-25_003908.jpg  

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Another great article. Can't wait to see the next one!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you:3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast