+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What dim animals / npc's would you like to see added to rift

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Rift Team

What about an Orphiel Farwind who responds to emotes with voiceover from the Nightmare Saga? Now that would be something!

Also, there might be sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    What about an Orphiel Farwind who responds to emotes with voiceover from the Nightmare Saga? Now that would be something!

*zooms over*

You were saying? Tell me more!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

thelarry@greybriar

As a horse lover, I'd love to have horses. They don't even have to walk around but some idle animation would be awesome. Dragon whelps, I love those.

I want a Regulos NPC so I can hug him and squeeze him and call him my cutesy wutesy little destroyer (oi, it hurt just typing that last part). Speaking of, we don't have complete Rifts do we. It'd be awesome to place Rifts in dims because some of them are just so neat looking. I know we have various Rift rocks and the crystals but I want the actual Rift itself.

Oh, oh, I want a Sylver who complains about being outside when you place him outside of a building. Well, only if you click on him because Sylver talks too damn much right now.

That chick at Ark of the Ascended who faints at seeing an Ascended cracks me up, I'm sure people could come up with creative uses for her if she were a dim NPC (fainting at a morphed lion in a zoo, fainting at a buffet from eating too much, fainting at a carnival from too much excitement or losing a race).

A Messenger of the Vigil NPC (not the holographic ones) because I think they are pretty awesome looking.

Some of the companions would make awesome NPCs and definitely be useful for themed dims, like a Halloween dim could use ones such as Shadetouched Hound and The Tickle Monster.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

Percy the Dancing Duck.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #21
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    You were saying? Tell me more!
    The Nightmare Saga will have some interesting rewards scattered throughout, and Orphiel will be one of them. Unlike some rewards, Orphiel will not be bound to soul or account, so you can either get him for free by doing the Saga, or you can trade with other players.

Fair warning: He can be a little unpredictable.

Personally I'd love to see a stables type dimension item that you can drop down and would populate with some of your mounts. Maybe cycle through them every time you go in and out.

Would also think it would be cool to see an item that lets your companion pets run around your dimension.

The Nightmare Saga will have some interesting rewards scattered throughout, and Orphiel will be one of them. Unlike some rewards, Orphiel will not be bound to soul or account, so you can either get him for free by doing the Saga, or you can trade with other players.

Fair warning: He can be a little unpredictable.
    SWEET! I can't wait to play through this Saga!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Necalli View Post
    Personally I'd love to see a stables type dimension item that you can drop down and would populate with some of your mounts. Maybe cycle through them every time you go in and out.

Would also think it would be cool to see an item that lets your companion pets run around your dimension.
    Cool Idea.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Orphiel Fairwind sounds pretty awesome as a dimension item. I was already looking forward to the Nightmare Saga, and now I'm even more so. Seeing that the new NPCs and other items are not bound makes those items even better.

As far as critters go: sheep, squirrels, deer, cows...you name it, I'd love to have it.

I'm kind of on the fence about premade NPCs, however. For the saving of item limit and being able to interacti with them, they're handy and valuable. What I end up seeing a bit of, though, is the loss of some of the quirks and cute foibles that make morphed critters so much better as a fun factor for tourists. Not everyone will share this opinion, and that's fine (we all know what they say about opinions, after all). I have this same issue with modular walls and premade buildings.

Here's to hoping I make it back in-game (versus checking the forums from my cell phone), before 3.3!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

YES YES YES to animals all of them...having to "make" animals takes up item count and it would be much cooler to have real animals from around Telara

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Default Squirrels!

When I lived in the US (briefly) I fell in love with squirrels. Now I am back home in Australia, I miss them!

I would love squirrels in my dims!

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

for those that want to morph, hey guess what! ) you still can even with npcs and animals for dims ..this way we get the best of both worlds and everyone is happy!

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Full awesomeness

General of Telara

Rollo from Autumn harvest for the win..I'd make him a bartender sidekick for Niko.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast