Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: Dimension Contest: DUNGEON MASTER

Thanks, Nouvae, for hosting this! I'm going to give this some thought for sure. I spend a lot of time avoiding dungeons/raids in game; however, I just might be able to go into one of my own creation without hyperventilating.

Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

Bwahaha... I think I have just the dim for this one.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I'll have to go close access to it and clean it out (it's currently one of my storage dims), but here goes:

Dimension Name: The Tower of Certain Death (Shoreward Island)
    Owner: Norelko
    Shard: Faeblight
    Category: Tier 1
    Dungeon Synopsis: Heroes of Telara have vanquished the terrible monsters guarding The Tower of Certain Death and have located it's demonic inhabitant locked in a tower filled with deadly traps. Every hero who has entered the maze of traps that remain has vanished and later has washed up as corpses on the shore.
    It is up to you, brave and foolhardy adventurers, to face the challenges of The Tower of Certain Death and win through to defeat the Most Horrible And Evil Thing That Has Ever Existed. Godspeed, Adventurer, and learn from the mistakes of your party members.
    PS: If you want to judge the tour in easy mode, bring heals. It'll buy you more time to complete the objectives. (:
    Last edited by Norelko; 06-18-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Thank you all, I am really excited for this contest, and I appreciate all the love.

Quote Originally Posted by Norelko View Post
    Dimension Name: The Tower of Certain Death (Shoreward Island)
    Owner: Norelko
    Dungeon Synopsis: Heroes of Telara have vanquished the terrible monsters guarding The Tower of Certain Death and have located it's demonic inhabitant locked in a tower filled with deadly traps. Every hero who has entered the maze of traps that remain has vanished and later has washed up as corpses on the shore.
    It is up to you, brave and foolhardy adventurers, to face the challenges of The Tower of Certain Death and win through to defeat the Most Horrible And Evil Thing That Has Ever Existed. Godspeed, Adventurer, and learn from the mistakes of your party members. PS: If you want to judge the tour in easy mode, bring heals. It'll buy you more time to complete the objectives. (:
    Thank you for your entry, I look forward to it.

Also, I will be keeping the entry list updated on the first page of this post.

Oh, what the hell.

Dimension Name: The Vault of Heresy
    Owner: Raelskye
    Dungeon Synopsis: You may have defeated the Extinction of Flame, but the planar defenses containing the Vault of Heresy have been breached! Every enemy of the Faith is straining to break free, and the only thing that stands between them and freedom is you. But be warned - the Vigil may not be able to hear your prayers down here... or your screams.
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 06-18-2015 at 06:03 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Dimension Name: The Vault of Heresy
    Owner: Raelskye
    Dungeon Synopsis: You may have defeated the Extinction of Flame, but the planar defenses containing the Vault of Heresy have been breached! Every enemy of the Faith is straining to break free, and the only thing that stands between them and freedom is you. But be warned - the Vigil may not be able to hear your prayers down here... or your screams.
    Thank you for your entry.

Is there a deadline for entering or is simply the same as the deadline to have the dim finished?

Shadowlander

Default Question

The dim I want to use has a few +1s to it. Does that matter?

And if it does, do you know if taking the dim down and then putting it back up will get rid of the +1s?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanbrina View Post
    Is there a deadline for entering or is simply the same as the deadline to have the dim finished?
    Hi, the deadline to enter and have the dimension finished is on August 29 at 12:00 PM PST. You can wait until the last day to post your entry if you like. Judging will start shortly after 12:00 PM PST that same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Haeljan View Post
    The dim I want to use has a few +1s to it. Does that matter?

And if it does, do you know if taking the dim down and then putting it back up will get rid of the +1s?
    It is OK if the dimension has +1's, it makes it easier to find in the search list. (Just make sure it remains closed to the Public until the due date and time)
    Last edited by Nouvae; 06-19-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Thank you for starting this contest Nouvae! Sounds exciting. And it may be able to cure my recent builders block too, we will see

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

A very unique and interesting theme, Nouvae. As usual, I will be doing a daily countdown until the entries open! Thank you for sponsoring another fun dimension contest!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Default Contest entry post

Dimension Name: Irenicus Dungeon
    Owner: Laeti
    Shard: Laethys
    Dungeon Synopsis: You are awakening in a prison room, where you and your friends were locked for no obvious reason, not knowing what happened before you got here and what led to this. Your only wish is to escape, but the hope to see the light of day again is fading as you move further. Fighting your way through packs of vile creatures is not the worst thing you will have to endure, for insanity of the man behind this place is what scares you the most. It becomes clear that this madness is anything but accidental, and even emptied the place is filled with ghosts of its former prisoners and the tortures they could not survive. But what you find at the end will make you question everything. All you know is that it won't be the end - only the beginning, and the twisted mind of this Dungeon Master has just started to play with yours.

Addition for the judges & visitors: the dim is based on Baldur's Gate SoA location, the first level of Irenicus Dungeon, from where the game starts. If you would like to know the story behind the inspiration or some answers bout this and that - there is lots of info on this game and location around the net.
    Last edited by Laeti; 06-21-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Dimension Name: Irenicus Dungeon
    Owner: Laeti
    Shard: Laethys
    Dungeon Synopsis: You are awakening in a prison room, where you and your friends were locked for no obvious reason, not knowing what happened before you got here and what led to this. Your only wish is to escape, but the hope to see the light of day again is fading as you move further. Fighting your way through packs of vile creatures is not the worst thing you will have to endure, for insanity of the man behind this place is what scares you the most. It becomes clear that this madness is anything but accidental, and even emptied the place is filled with ghosts of its former prisoners and the tortures they could not survive. But what you find at the end will make you question everything. All you know is that it won't be the end - only the beginning, and the twisted mind of this Dungeon Master has just started to play with yours.

Addition for the judges & visitors: the dim is based on Baldur's Gate SoA location, the first level of Irenicus Dungeon, from where the game starts. If you would like to know the story behind the inspiration or some answers bout this and that - there is lots of info on this game and location around the net.
    Thank you for your entry.

Shadowlander

How To Enter:
    Submit your entry in this post below on or before the deadline in this format:

Dimension Name: Last chance
    Owner: Shaarlys
    Shard:Sommets suspendus
    Dungeon Synopsis: Briefly describe your dungeons story. A crazy necromancer want to come in our world on evil god. Stop the ritual and save the woman in the deep of donjon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaarlys View Post
    How To Enter:
    Submit your entry in this post below on or before the deadline in this format:

Dimension Name: Last chance
    Owner: Shaarlys
    Shard:Sommets suspendus
    Dungeon Synopsis: Briefly describe your dungeons story. A crazy necromancer want to come in our world on evil god. Stop the ritual and save the woman in the deep of donjon.
    Thank you for your entry. Can you please tell me what shard you are located on, is it Brisesol?

Pouvez- vous me dire quel fragment vous Ítes sur ? Est-il Brisesol ?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast