+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree142Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Morticus.....PLEASE!!!.......

ENOUGH!

It is blatantly obvious even to a schmuck like me who has taken 61 points in Obliviousness that NEITHER of you is listening to a word the other says. So by all that's holy, will you please STOP?!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Actually I have listened that's the difference in game and on forums. I need to enjoy 61 points again to try that spec but cookie cutter bores me
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-20-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Yep. Time to give it a rest.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

What's amazing to me is that I got a forum violation because I said 'sorry this was hard for you to interpret' which was meant as a literal fact and nothing more, yet another person is able to be completely rude to someone and get away with it every time.

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Mirt View Post
    Mirt I was not even rude and in actual fact I spent my time addressing everything that was being said not just one thing. It is one thing to share actual facts and actually try and help than to just be offended and lash out. I didn't put anyone down or label or cheer it on if someone else did. I simply said its not correct that people don't understand and that this notion comes up as much as it does makes me grumpy. How on earth is that rude?

Meanwhile, you think its nice being branded all these things, have rumors follow you everywhere in a game by adults that are of an age that should know better? Its almost the same people every time. Some people believe others are too scared to say anything in case I say something but actually there are more people in this community scared to write guides, do video's, start websites, get praise from Devs etc in case they get shot down. Look at what happens when people hold contests, look at how little support people who do guides, air livestreams etc actually get from what is meant to be the friendliest community in this game. At the end of the day every thing takes time if no one is questioning what you do with your time why keep questioning how others spend there's then criticizing it over and over?

Being factual does not make someone unkind however helping people to remain unhappy and getting upset with those who are trying to change that is. I will not apologize for not thinking that way or be held responsible for how this forum is moderated I've had infractions before so what? It happens you are on a forum and in a game that other people run. Neither of us have any control over that what we do have control over is looking outt for each other, sharing info should we need it and that info on a public forum is seen by other eyes also and helps lots more that just might not say.

That's how this all works I never forget it in game or on forums and why you do or anybody is is beyond me.

This is a game, we're meant to be having fun. Two people I consider friends reach out in PM I came to this thread to not fix anything cause I can't it isn't mine to fix but to remind each other of things that have changed of positive things because that's what friends do.

Default Shame

That's all I have to say about this thread.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #97

We're going to take a look at this now.

Any changes we make probably won't make it out until 3.4.1 though, so please keep that in mind.

Rift Master

Personally, I hope the Lure change only brings up the following:

- New Companions
    - New Mounts
    - New Minions
    - Relic Bounty Artifacts (breaks out of prison, tries to climb down wall, falls into Lake and dies, and gets washed away to be deposited somewhere in Telara)

Don't need anything else, and those Lures can be a pain to fish/buy the mats for them.

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    Personally, I hope the Lure change only brings up the following:

- New Companions
    - New Mounts
    - New Minions
    - Relic Bounty Artifacts (breaks out of prison, tries to climb down wall, falls into Lake and dies, and gets washed away to be deposited somewhere in Telara)

Don't need anything else, and those Lures can be a pain to fish/buy the mats for them.
    I do hope you mean "in addition to everything that's in the loot table" tho ;)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7