+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Guardian Centerpiece Statue

Default Guardian Centerpiece Statue

Why there have been so many Guardian Centerpiece Statues on the Auction House lately, in some cases for less than 200 plat a piece?

Are they a reward in one of the new dimension grab bags or a minion-box, or is it just a coincidence that so many guilds are disbanding and selling their wares?

(Yes, I'm a bit grumpy - I paid a lot for mine last year)
    Rezi < Ascended Architects > Wolfsbane

It's probably a result of minion adventures. Seems like certain things go in cycles - last week there were a lot of Sagespire Towers (again....) I got 3 - one on each account....

There's really not much that sells real well any more anyway as far as dim items go, no matter what it is.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    It's probably a result of minion adventures. Seems like certain things go in cycles - last week there were a lot of Sagespire Towers (again....) I got 3 - one on each account....

There's really not much that sells real well any more anyway as far as dim items go, no matter what it is.
    The Guardian Centerpiece Statue is a guild reward item, not a minion drop. TRUST me on that one. Same goes for the Specimen Displays, the Gargoyle Statues, and the Twisted Cherry Trees.

And it's not that difficult to marathon a MaNuGo session to hit the 600 clicks required to complete the quest. The RNG gods might be smiling on folks who open the Gilded Guild boxes.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Adding to what Samuraiko has said - Guild levels raising to 30 means guild quest turns in are more frequent. This occurred with 3.1 Hotfix #3

Default Guardian Centerpiece Statue

I completely forgot that high-level guilds get reward chests! That explains it, thanks! (For some reason I was thinking guilds got those items one time only, and it was for reaching level 25.)
    Rezi < Ascended Architects > Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread