+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Dimension Items for 3.3!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation New Dimension Items for 3.3!

Here are the Dimension Items slated to be released with 3.3:

Methods of distribution TBD. There are a couple others not in those screenies, but you'll see them on PTS fairly soon.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

The statues of Akylios.....OMG. I don't even care what I have to do or what hoop I have to jump through to get them.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I care if its Lockboxes lol
    Statues are elusive in those things...
    At least for me....

Oh my...circles, very exciting look forward to PTS distribution!

PS While on subject of statues...Morticus will there be any update to Minion, Lockbox or Loyalty rewards? There's been a few mentions/suggestions but Ill link this one as well as this one and copy this post response.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Is it possible to get random store promotions where we could buy rare items available only in lock boxes? I'm still trying to get more Shimmersand Road Markers and a Copper Sage Statue after so many boxes but no luck yet and never on Auction House checked daily.
    Please excuse persistence I need my Dwarf shrine
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-05-2015 at 01:37 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I care if its Lockboxes lol
    Statues are elusive in those things...
    At least for me....
    *Sigh,* I had forgotten about the lockboxes, that's how little I buy them. I'm not even going to get started again about how much I despise dimension lockboxes...I would drop hundreds of credits on one statue without batting an eye, but if they're in a lockbox, I suppose I'll admire them in someone else's dimension.
    Last edited by Feendish; 05-05-2015 at 01:40 PM. Reason: I REALLY hate dimension lockboxes
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

those statues are mine! lol I want at least two

LOVE the statues! Is it bad to start thinking of how to build a dimension just for them lol
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

Oh those archways!!! *drools*
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    LOVE the statues! Is it bad to start thinking of how to build a dimension just for them lol
    Sounds normal to me Bella.
    The love for statues is real in Dimensions.

I want those archways. I *MUST* have those archways.

*hugs Morticus*

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

These are very nice, and I love the arches especially. But I have to ask.....are we still getting the building blocks we all long for so much? During your visit to the DTC Roadshow you told us to watch the forums because you would be posting a list of them soon......is that still coming?
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Rift Disciple

Speaking of new items, I have seen a few show up on the AH recently. I have tried to google them but turned up nothing. I would like to know where they come from and wonder if there are many more things I have not yet seen.

Dwarf Warrior Statue, Enormous Sailing Ship and Smooth Droughtlands Sheltering Rock. I bought the first two a few days ago, I was told that he got server first for these items. Tho, I did not ask him where he got them (stupid me). I did not get the rock even tho I like to have one of everything but it is 500 plat on AH. While I would like to have it and it is a unique rock... it still is just a rock. 500 is a bit much for a rock. If anyone knows where these come from it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    Speaking of new items, I have seen a few show up on the AH recently. I have tried to google them but turned up nothing. I would like to know where they come from and wonder if there are many more things I have not yet seen.

Dwarf Warrior Statue, Enormous Sailing Ship and Smooth Droughtlands Sheltering Rock. I bought the first two a few days ago, I was told that he got server first for these items. Tho, I did not ask him where he got them (stupid me). I did not get the rock even tho I like to have one of everything but it is 500 plat on AH. While I would like to have it and it is a unique rock... it still is just a rock. 500 is a bit much for a rock. If anyone knows where these come from it would be greatly appreciated.
    The Dwarven statue is from the Box of Dimensional Wonders. Those contain items that are not on the store, nor do minions bring them back. Presumably the other two are from the Dimensional Wonders boxes as well. (I have the Sage version in my vault.)

Stuff like that shows up on the AH *VERY* few and far between.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    The Dwarven statue is from the Box of Dimensional Wonders. Those contain items that are not on the store, nor do minions bring them back. Presumably the other two are from the Dimensional Wonders boxes as well. (I have the Sage version in my vault.)

Stuff like that shows up on the AH *VERY* few and far between.
    Yeah I got the sage and the dwarf that matches with the sage. Tho this dwarf is different. It is not the greenish copper ones. It is a stone dwarf with an ax. The person also said they just got server first for it a few days ago and those wonder boxes have been around for ages.
    Last edited by Skrell; 05-05-2015 at 06:59 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    Yeah I got the sage and the dwarf that matches with the sage. Tho this dwarf is different. It is not the greenish copper ones. It is a stone dwarf with an ax. The person also said they just got server first for it a few days ago and those wonder boxes have been around for ages.
    You have me so curious.

Dimension Addicts is the most up to date and thorough database-otherwise if its a new item it hasn't been recorded there or Magelo yet normally done by players/passed onto the sites. I've been told there is no new quests for Level 25+ guild quests and I don't think anyones reached 30 yet which was my first thought on where it might come from.

HK 20 man raid does not have achievement rewards other than a mount, or artifact sets soooo excuse me while I run around PTS and live hunting for it.... grrr lol
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-05-2015 at 07:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast