+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Like Tree199Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Dimension Items for 3.3!

So are these crafting stations for crafting in dimensions? If so, I must have missed something, as we've been told several times this would never happen.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    So are these crafting stations for crafting in dimensions? If so, I must have missed something, as we've been told several times this would never happen.
    Yes, you will be able to craft in dims... I was messing with the Planar Forge up on the PTS (which looks damn cool, by the way).

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Yes, you will be able to craft in dims... I was messing with the Planar Forge up on the PTS (which looks damn cool, by the way).
    Thanks for clarifying. Not sure what I think about this change; I just hope the city crafting areas don't become ghost towns.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. Not sure what I think about this change; I just hope the city crafting areas don't become ghost towns.
    Well, Draumheim's already a ghost town - everyone's in TB. And if this clears out TB some so you can actually GET to the auctioneers.... well, that'll be a plus for sure.

You'll still have to pick up crafting dailies/weeklies in the cities, and for some people it will likely be way too much trouble to go to a dim just to do them. Now, when you've collected all the mats you need to get from 1-375 in some craft, going into a nice quiet dim to use the equipment will certainly appeal.
    Last edited by Narcise; 07-09-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

OMG I can't wait for crafting stations in dims. I hope we can put them in the guild hall!

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default I herd 3.3 is next week....

New Dimension Items for 3.3!-000.jpg

Trions fascination with sheep continues!

More interactive cuteness direct from the store currently 176Plat47gold or 225 credits - Snap style or stationary like the cats...

and in case you didn't know 3.3 is July 15th.

ARE YOU READY?

EDIT: And yes you can /dance (etc) with the sheep the Kiwi in me is trying so hard not to find this overly amusing and adorably cute. All Australians shhhhhh...
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-10-2015 at 12:18 PM. Reason: baaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Trions fascination with sheep continues!

More interactive cuteness direct from the store currently 176Plat47gold or 225 credits - Snap style or stationary like the cats...

and in case you didn't know 3.3 is June 15th.

ARE YOU READY?

EDIT: And yes you can /dance (etc) with the sheep the Kiwi in me is trying so hard not to find this overly amusing and adorably cute. All Australians shhhhhh...
    In theory, we could use the 80's song 'dancing in the sheets' and change it to 'dancing with the sheep'

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default I herd 3.3 is next week....

hmmm not sure why this happened twice lol when trying to edit July 15th

Lol Mirt streets > sheets > sheep...

Dig it.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-10-2015 at 12:17 PM.

OMG - SHEEP!!!! Yay!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Soulwalker

Default How Do I Make These Relic Dim Items

I want to make these items but don't know how. I thought I knew but extremely confused. Is there a quest for this to complete. Is there step by step instructions somewhere on how I can make these items?

Planar Loom: DLife
    Planar Loom: Death

Quote Originally Posted by Nimryl View Post
    I want to make these items but don't know how. I thought I knew but extremely confused. Is there a quest for this to complete. Is there step by step instructions somewhere on how I can make these items?

I have not seen a quest for them. Just seen them drop so far. If you find a quest let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Nimryl View Post

These are potential drops from doing the Savant Crafting Rifts up in Tarken Glacier. They are not crafted.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9