+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Dimension Items for 3.3!

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I honestly wouldn't recognize a bot if I saw one.... I probably wouldn't hate your idea, but really, the way fishing works, they aren't "taking my fish", so I just don't much care. I know that people are justifiably upset with bots who take other sorts of mats, but damn, there's way more than enough fish for all anyway, and truthfully, even if the bots are putting the fish up on the AH, they're so cheap they can't be making much....
    No you'd be in the 10% that would approve of my end to fishbots forever idea - simple make ALL fish soulbound and non sellable even to NPCs - Use or trash would be all you could do with them, you need them to craft or for a quest - you go catch them PERIOD. No profit to be made, no bots.

Of course 90% of players would raise a major fit, as bad or worse than we did over the Strands of Arak and Draum change if that idea were implemented but, it would stop the fishbots cold.

To take it further, All toons get 5 crafting slots plus survival and fishing, NO mats are tradable in any way, you need it, you go get it. Means we would all have to have all 3 gathering trades and, could have two other craft skills w/o buying an extension. Crafting alts become useless but, so do all materials gathering bots.

That would only leave the combat bots, and that would be a lot easier for Trion to track down and ban.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

Lol that's a wonderful idea, for those who only need fishing to relax.
    Thank God it wasn't implemented when I desperately needed plat to buy that REX, or else I'd still be farming money for it (it's been 2 years by the way).

The only reasonable thing to do would be forbidding to sell fish on the AH - yes, that theoretically makes everyone go out and fish for themselves. But I really doubt that raiders, hardcore pvpers and simply everyone else who just don't_like_fishing would approve of that

It's like making raids the only way to get gear. Okay for that % of players who raid, and a big fat PLEASE NO for everyone else. You should give people options if you want it to work;)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #78

You might have heard me mention these on the live stream...

Death-spike crafting stations? Whyever? I mean, the "normal" ones are attractive.... these, like all the death stuff, aren't.

The only way they'd be attractive would be if they actually WORK in dims....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    You might have heard me mention these on the live stream...

Gimme, gimme, gimme. The forge is the best of them all, to me; it just looks awesome.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

Heh. Obviously an "each to her own" thing....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

O_O are they fonctionnal?!

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #83

The only way they'd be attractive would be if they actually WORK in dims....
    Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    O_O are they fonctionnal?!
    Taken from RiftGrate:

Useable Crafting Station dimension items will have a rare chance of dropping from the new Planar Crafting Rifts!

Different craft station dimension items based on planar type of the planar rift. i.e. Fire Dream Focus or Fire Loom or Fire Work Bench from the Fire Crafting Rift.
    They are still discussing what kind of Binding it will have (i.e. Bind on Pickup, Bind on Account, Bind on Equip/etc). Have a suggestion? Add it to the forums!
    http://riftgrate.com/2015/06/26/live...6th-june-2015/

Probably not. Pretty sure they've said various times that we don't get stuff like that which would tend to keep people out of the cities. I understand that, and really, it's fine with me.

*sigh* Slow fingers. Well. That's REALLY interesting, Mort. REALLY. Don't know that I could force myself to do rifts for a chance though.
    Last edited by Narcise; 06-29-2015 at 02:36 PM.

It really would be nice if they were just Bind on Equip so they could be sold and/or traded. That way those of us who really don't want to do rifts could have access to them.

For myself though, I would prefer to have some that look just like the normal ones. I will probably continue to use the city crafting stations where I am near the AH, since I only craft now if I want to sell something, or make something for an alt. Any that I would use in a dimension would be placed there for decoration mostly
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #86

These new dimension items will not have soulbinding, but they will be fairly rare.

Those look awesome! Got a Port Scion-ish dimension in mind and the death-themed craft stations would go well with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    These new dimension items will not have soulbinding, but they will be fairly rare.

Ah. That 1 in 10k chance again....

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #89

Ah. That 1 in 10k chance again....
    Is this a request?

Quote Originally Posted by morticus View Post
    is this a request?

pthbbbt <3
    Last edited by Narcise; 06-29-2015 at 04:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast