+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Dimension Items for 3.3!

Now my next question is .....Are we there yet?

Prophet of Telara

Building Blocks! Building Blocks! Building Blocks! *runs around with a protest sign*

Can you at least reveal if there will be yellow blocks available anytime soon? So many things I can't build because the color is missing!

Oh, and yey for the items
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Can we chat a bit about cost here? When I asked for interactive books, I never thought it would be such an expensive tome... 150 plat for a little book is way over-priced. Even 50 plat would be too much.

I am not complaining about the cats and guards, because they are moving, talking, animated objects, so I'm cool with the cost here (expensive... yes, but well worth it).

But a book!? Please re-consider the cost here...

In addition, I hope the new building blocks will be aligned with the cost of existing ones on the store. We are already being charged multiple arms and legs for the new stuff...

Thanks for your consideration!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 05-12-2015 at 07:10 AM.

Default Great but please....

The new List of items sounds great. please please please do not gate them behind a raid, Chronicle, or an impossible artifact set for normal dimensioners.
    PLEASE

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirt View Post
    The new List of items sounds great. please please please do not gate them behind a raid, Chronicle, or an impossible artifact set for normal dimensioners.
    PLEASE
    I want to second this! If the only way to get them are the means Mirt stated above, then as far as I'm concerned, it's like teasing us then not actually giving them to us at all. I've only been able to afford the artifacts needed to complete some of the sets for the Tempest Bay Doors, and other such items in just the last couple of weeks. And they have been out now, how long? Needless to say, It was a long wait.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    As of today, it is looking like these will not be in for 3.3. That being said, the new building blocks are moving forward. I'm hoping that we can get them in for 3.4, but I cannot make any promises at this time.
    As nice as the items in your list sound, I believe there are many of us who would trade them all for just a few new building blocks and colors. I'm not blaming you at all, but someone there just doesn't seem to understand how badly they are needed and wanted. They don't need to be pushed back anymore.....enough is enough. Just my 2 cents.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I cannot fathom how much of a task it must be for Morticus to take over the reigns of crafting & dimensions agreeing also that there seems to be holes where Dimensions are concerned.

We still have so much for free/little effort not including the store.
    • Minions
    • World Drops
    • Crafting - including Stans fishing pole & lure updates.

The holes I am referring to is with crafting updates dimension items have not been updated (excluding dream weaver) for a very long time where there are blocks/smaller items agreeing these are what many builders enjoy most. Some chronicles or dungeons have items that drop some don't. Some loyalty tiers have dimension items (keys) some don't.

There have also been no updates to Guild Dimensions since Level 25 guilds were introduced which would be great to take priority at some point in the near future - not just keys with level 30 but guild specific items only available as a Guild as well as interactive items just for Guilds enriching the community experience.

We have had wonderful UI and NPC updates, now these items and keys to look forward to and I am a huge advocate for supporting the entire game but truly believe if these holes could be filled the progression of Dimensions would make more sense and create an even better QoL for all including those who only like to build.

Cheers for all the hard work!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-13-2015 at 06:05 AM.

PLEASE
    I couldn't agree more.
    Please let us building nutters just do what we love, and don't force us to raid or try to get a top team together to get the items we want.
    I don't raid at all and therefore don't have the gear (or skill) needed to join one or do hard achievements etc.

Quote Originally Posted by polynomia View Post
    I couldn't agree more.
    Please let us building nutters just do what we love, and don't force us to raid or try to get a top team together to get the items we want.
    I don't raid at all and therefore don't have the gear (or skill) needed to join one or do hard achievements etc.
    Thritto....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I cannot fathom how much of a task it must be for Morticus to take over the reigns of crafting & dimensions agreeing also that there seems to be holes where Dimensions are concerned.

We still have so much for free/little effort not including the store.
    • Minions
    • World Drops
    • Crafting - including Stans fishing pole & lure updates.
    Thank you indeed for all the hard work.

However, minions do not bring back anything other than building blocks 95% of the time and the same old building blocks at that. It would be incredible to change the loot tables so the minion boxes were actually worth it. I did a test, saving up over 100 dimension stash boxes. I then opened them all, and as stated above got 95% building block items that I already have 10,000 of in the first place.

World drops take forever to get. Case in point, I killed over 1,000 mobs in Morban to try and get some lights and got 2.

Finally, in reference to Uncle stan's new fishing pole and lure, there have already been documented cases where people have spent 60+ hours in game and still not gotten those.

None of these are little effort or free because our time is not free and is valuable.

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Mirt, you just have ABYSMAL luck I think. I seldom get building blocks at all any more. In the last week, I think I got about 5 of various sorts, and that's over 8 or 10 missions a day at least one of which is a dim mission, and usually more than that.

I do get stuff I don't want - Storm Legion banners and towers, things like that - but the greater part of my dim boxes have items that one or the other of my alts can use immediately, or at least not far down the road.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Mirt, you just have ABYSMAL luck I think. I seldom get building blocks at all any more. In the last week, I think I got about 5 of various sorts, and that's over 8 or 10 missions a day at least one of which is a dim mission, and usually more than that.

I do get stuff I don't want - Storm Legion banners and towers, things like that - but the greater part of my dim boxes have items that one or the other of my alts can use immediately, or at least not far down the road.
    LOL I probably do have abysmal luck LOL

Dimensions:

RIFT Fan Site Operator

None of these are little effort or free because our time is not free and is valuable.
    Being one of those people spending 60+ hours on fishing recently, having also farmed, fished and tried to get items without success before this along with everybody (etc) I do understand time is precious. I guess we can agree to disagree we have a different pov of how we measure effort.

I don't have to fish as much as I am all at once I'm just choosing too.

In comparison to having to kill a lot of bosses, other players, meet certain requirements before even beginning certain content or relying on 4/9/19 other people often at a set time I can still come and go as I please and only have to click a couple of buttons every so often. It's tedious, requires very little effort but a whole lot of will for sure as well as sanity checks and other things to do while doing it.

I hope we all get the pole and lure soon!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-17-2015 at 10:10 PM.

I was like ok suck it up . Time to head back to where people talk to me. You can do this . Open this thread ... (fit day I have been rift forums in a while) See this thread and pow over loaded with holy crap so much yay. Then holy crap I will never get any of this correct now

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #60

Because we want people to experience all of the really fun things we put in the game, you will find that we have indeed put some of these new dimension items behind content gates.

The good news for those of you that do not do this content is that the majority of these items will not be Bind on Pickup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast