+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Dimension Items for 3.3!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You have me so curious.

Dimension Addicts is the most up to date and thorough database-otherwise if its a new item it hasn't been recorded there or Magelo yet normally done by players/passed onto the sites. I've been told there is no new quests for Level 25+ guild quests and I don't think anyones reached 30 yet which was my first thought on where it might come from.

HK 20 man raid does not have achievement rewards other than a mount, or artifact sets soooo excuse me while I run around PTS and live hunting for it.... grrr lol

Yeah I keep up with dim items and I have not seen these on live until just the other day and they are not on the website database. If you collected the dim items on the PTS before dimensions ever went live the enormous sailing ship and that dwarf statue were part of those original items. Some other of the items that did not go live was a griffin statue (which I would like to know if it got added recently as well). Also an item that never made it off the PTS from that time was those arches from EI where you defended them from the invaders, it glows blue. So it makes me wonder if some of those old PTS items are now showing up since that dwarf and sailing ship have now popped up on live.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    Yeah I keep up with dim items and I have not seen these on live until just the other day and they are not on the website database. If you collected the dim items on the PTS before dimensions ever went live the enormous sailing ship and that dwarf statue were part of those original items. Some other of the items that did not go live was a griffin statue (which I would like to know if it got added recently as well). Also an item that never made it off the PTS from that time was those arches from EI where you defended them from the invaders, it glows blue. So it makes me wonder if some of those old PTS items are now showing up since that dwarf and sailing ship have now popped up on live.
    I don't remember the statue or arch but I remember the massive boat dam...the hunt is on.

Rift Disciple

Yeah, I really want to know where these items are coming from and if there are more. Maybe they do come from those mystery boxes, maybe some new additions. I need another dwarf statue and I really hope the griffin is now available.

Rift Disciple

New Dimension Items for 3.3!-2015-05-06_002910.jpg

These are some of the items that used to be on the PTS before dimensions went live. The dwarf statue from this pic is the one that I bought the other day on live. The other items I have not yet seen. But hope maybe some of the other items have been added since the dwarf has been.
    Last edited by Skrell; 05-05-2015 at 08:48 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Attachment 23397

These are some of the items that used to be on the PTS before dimensions went live. The dwarf statue from this pic is the one that I bought the other day on live. The other items I have not yet seen. But hope maybe some of the other items have been added since the dwarf has been.
    It's from Stan's Super Secret Lure. Thanks to Bumradish for asking the seller of the 500 plat rock and passing the information on to DA chat.

*The most elusive and frustrating fishing pole and lure EVER....10k fish and counting*
    Last edited by Feendish; 05-06-2015 at 02:37 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I took a quick look at the new items and then started to read the responses from dimension wonks & regulars here, then I'd go back to see what item(s) they were impressed with or were drooling over , little by little the pictures unfolded to reveal wonders and delights missed on a quick glance... now I was impressed, now I was drooling. Good stuff.

I Rift, therefore I am.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    These are very nice, and I love the arches especially. But I have to ask.....are we still getting the building blocks we all long for so much? During your visit to the DTC Roadshow you told us to watch the forums because you would be posting a list of them soon......is that still coming?
    They are still approved but do not have a specific date associated with them.

I'll look into this for you.

Attachment 23397

Oh my gods, we *NEED* that arch in the Wards of Lore's guild dimension. NEED.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    It's from Stan's Super Secret Lure. Thanks to Bumradish for asking the seller of the 500 plat rock and passing the information on to DA chat.

*The most elusive and frustrating fishing pole and lure EVER....10k fish and counting*
    Thanks for the info my household started to fish for Stans Lure last night so perfect timing!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Oh my gods, we *NEED* that arch in the Wards of Lore's guild dimension. NEED.
    Yeah, I would really like that arch to show up on live as well. I still have that dimension on the PTS and sometimes I go there to look at the items that have not gone live and wish that they had. But now I can move that dwarf statue away from my... maybe one day it will be live pile.

Thanks Feendish for finding out where these items came from. I wonder if there are different items from different zones like the other fishing items.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Thanks Feendish for finding out where these items came from. I wonder if there are different items from different zones like the other fishing items.
    That's a good question, and one I'd be interested in finding out as well.

Now that I know a statue comes from it, I'll grit my teeth and keep fishing for the pole and lure.

But there were a lot of great items on PTS before 2.3 that never made it. I'd love to see the Scarwood Road Curves on live at some point.
    Last edited by Feendish; 05-06-2015 at 09:20 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Scaling options were also very different on PTS before Dimensions went live so many things I'd love to see scale larger or smaller than they do right now. I remember when we got the shop signs before fishing up boats existed squealing at the boat on the trailer lol

It would be nice to revisit old items that might not have made it to live again to bring now, in the mean time I'll record our findings on the fishing front once we get lure!

Good Luck.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-06-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    That's a good question, and one I'd be interested in finding out as well.

Now that I know a statue comes from it, I'll grit my teeth and keep fishing for the pole and lure.

But there were a lot of great items on PTS before 2.3 that never made it. I'd love to see the Scarwood Road Curves on live at some point.
    Yeah, those Scarwood Road Curves are also on my wish list and was sadly disappointed they did not make it into the game. Maybe one day *hint hint Morticus.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    They are still approved but do not have a specific date associated with them.

I'll look into this for you.
    Thank you, I would really appreciate it
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Good thing I have extra money on my upcoming paycheck... I foresee credit purchases in my near future.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast