+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By DLPS

Thread: Climb & Slide - Revisited! Lathys

Red face Climb & Slide - Revisited! Lathys

One of my first builds of a few years ago "Vine Climb & Slide" on Laethys was looking very tired, so I have kept it closed for a few weeks and have given her a revamp. The tree to climb is still there along with the slide, but I have now added new homes, a fishing hut, and a tavern. There are some newcomers now calling the place home too, there's even a mermaid down the cliff face on the shoreline. If you have been before some time ago, or would like to see for it for the first time, please feel free to take a wander around the newly named and improved Climb & Slide - maybe the kitty will give you a rat if she likes you

Bellarosa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Climb & Slide - Revisited! Lathys-bee-hive-cottage-garden.jpg   Climb & Slide - Revisited! Lathys-vine-climb-tree.jpg   Climb & Slide - Revisited! Lathys-toadstool-pond.jpg   Climb & Slide - Revisited! Lathys-pond.jpg  
    Last edited by DLPS; 05-01-2015 at 06:09 AM.
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Great work with the update. Had a lot of fun revisiting this one.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

This was my favorite slide dimension, it worked as intended and it was fun to explore, I'll come back and check it out again
    Last edited by Nouvae; 05-08-2015 at 07:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread