+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: are there any Dimension Stash loot tables?

Plane Touched

Default are there any Dimension Stash loot tables?

are there loot table of drops for the various Dimension Stash?
    i'ed like to know if any of these are worth opening.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Considering how plentiful they are and now that short adventures also have stashes there is currently no one recording loot table data for dimension Minion adventure rewards. (Hopefully I am wrong!)

But general rule of thumb: The higher the tier of box (Premium Six Star being the highest) the more chances at higher quality items though of course what is valued most varies dependent on what you are building.

They are definitely worth opening if you build or to share with those who do, if you do not because the Auction House is currently flooded and vending them has very small gain vs effort.

EDIT: Items regularly asked for: Flora, Stone Base & Wooden Corner Posts, Ornate Fences & Corner Posts, Walls with Stone on one side, Green Bottles, Elegant Shrines, Shimmersand Walls, Doors. Limestone tiles.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-21-2015 at 05:25 AM.

Well, I do have to slightly disagree with one thing, Kiwi - I've found the premium stashes of all levels to be far less "valuable" than the normal ones. The best stashes for me personally are four and five star non-premium.

Mostly from the six-star premium I get stuff NO ONE wants - death dragon skulls, Storm Legion towers and banners, etc.

But of course, as you say it does depend on what one is looking for!
    Last edited by Narcise; 04-21-2015 at 05:37 AM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Well, I do have to slightly disagree with one thing, Kiwi - I've found the premium stashes of all levels to be far less "valuable" than the normal ones. The best stashes for me personally are four and five star non-premium.

Mostly from the six-star premium I get stuff NO ONE wants - death dragon skulls, Storm Legion towers and banners, etc.

But of course, as you say it does depend on what one is looking for!
    Yep those rascally "general rules of thumb!" When I wanted all the keys I liked 4 star premium boxes most so it definitely depends on what you want. I know a guy who knows a guy who wishes he would get more Storm Legion tower poor guy lol
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-21-2015 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Yep those rascally "general rules of thumb!" When I wanted all the keys I liked 4 star premium boxes most so it definitely depends on what you want. I know a guy who knows a guy who wishes he would get more Storm Legion tower poor guy lol
    You should get him to post in the "I'm looking for...." thread - then I'd be able to have a home for those darn things!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

You should get him to post in the "I'm looking for...." thread - then I'd be able to have a home for those darn things!
    I gave them 6...

Plane Touched

i'll have to check that thread out. i was farming rep just to unlock faction dim items it would be nice to see if i could get them at cost (though i have all the good stuff unlocked) or even help others out.

i have an ungodly amount if Dim. items and about 100 various stash boxes. mainly upper end boxes since my minions are higher level. i'll most likely just open them all and do something with my junk but i'm just scared i'll keep it all.
    Last edited by nessis; 04-21-2015 at 07:51 AM.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

I really wish the Premium 6-star Stashes would have a chance to get the stuff that's in the Dimensional Wonders boxes that you can't get any other way (the Dwarven Statues, etc).

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I really wish the Premium 6-star Stashes would have a chance to get the stuff that's in the Dimensional Wonders boxes that you can't get any other way (the Dwarven Statues, etc).
    Yes please! Something, someone!

I asked in the million page thread stickied above (Poor Morticus!) about whether we could get those lockboxes on a special like the mounts or somehow get the other items. I would really love 4 of those statues also and 10 more Shimmersand Pillars. 200 boxes later no statue 2 pillars.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-21-2015 at 07:57 AM.

O_O! Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    WONDERFUL idea!!! +bajillions!
    Last edited by Narcise; 04-21-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Can't find the "I'm looking for" thread lol, I'd probably be happy to give away lots of stuff I won't need (but don't drop in open taplaps cause don't want ppl to just take it for sale on AH), and possibly find stuff I do need.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Can't find the "I'm looking for" thread lol, I'd probably be happy to give away lots of stuff I won't need (but don't drop in open taplaps cause don't want ppl to just take it for sale on AH), and possibly find stuff I do need.
    Here you go Laeti: WTT Thread.

Just a thought, it would good to see foundation building items in boxes (Lock or Minion adventures) stack up to 4 like tiles ie)

* Posts - Corner, Iron, Stone base, Ornate etc - All kinds currently available.
    * Walls - All kinds currently available.
    * Fences - All kinds currently available.

Currently only opening boxes for flowers and these kind of items because have an abundance of the high quality items.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-22-2015 at 07:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread