+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Narcise
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By krug

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Here Kitty Kitty

Telaran

Unhappy Here Kitty Kitty

Has anyone else noticed it looks like the Kitty Vendors stuffed the wrong cats in the wrong boxes? I purchased a calico cat-stationary last night, and when placing in my dim, it says placing calico cat, but when I target the cat, it is the grey siamese. Was just curious if any of the other cats have that problem? I wonder if the calico is hiding in the grey siamese's box?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Yes there is a sticky thread up the top there *points up*

Stickied notes really need to be another color or something a little more dynamic maybe?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-16-2015 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alraieen View Post
    Has anyone else noticed it looks like the Kitty Vendors stuffed the wrong cats in the wrong boxes? I purchased a calico cat-stationary last night, and when placing in my dim, it says placing calico cat, but when I target the cat, it is the grey siamese. Was just curious if any of the other cats have that problem? I wonder if the calico is hiding in the grey siamese's box?
    The Grey Siamese I bought earlier was "itself". I laughed at my Calico's identity crisis.... I'm sure it will get sorted eventually, but I don't really care even if it doesn't. A cat's a cat for all that....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Yes there is a sticky thread up the top there *points up*

Stickied notes really need to be another color or something a little more dynamic maybe?
    Sorry, Kiwi...I was looking around, I must have missed that part. My apologies for starting an unnecessary thread.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Sorry, Kiwi...I was looking around, I must have missed that part. My apologies for starting an unnecessary thread.
    Oh no don't be sorry! Wasn't sure if anyone would respond or not so it was like giving you a forum high five back, didn't want to leave you hanging!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-16-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Telaran

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Oh no don't be sorry! Wasn't sure if anyone would respond or not so it was like giving you a forum high five back, didn't want to leave you hanging!
    I very much appreciate it! I missed reading that one because of the title...didn't imagine there would be anything about the cats in it Glad to know it wasn't just me. Oh, and btw, I know you don't recognize Alraieen, but you know my main....Badauss I wish there was a way to change my user name on the forums, but I haven't found it if there is LOL
    Last edited by Badauss; 04-16-2015 at 02:38 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I very much appreciate it! I missed reading that one because of the title...didn't imagine there would be anything about the cats in it Glad to know it wasn't just me. Oh, and btw, I know you don't recognize Alraieen, but you know my main....Badauss I wish there was a way to change my user name on the forums, but I haven't found it if there is LOL
    Hi Badauss, nice to see you here!

You could always create a forum Signature with your name

Settings (Top right) > Edit Signature (Mid Left)

You could also contact Ocho (Rift Senior Community Manager) on forums and PM him to ask about changing your name but whether they can, have time or are able to not sure.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

Sorry about the cat mix up - should be fixed in the next hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Sorry about the cat mix up - should be fixed in the next hotfix.
    No worries! As I said in another thread, a cat's a cat for all that.... I'm not over-concerned about my Calico's identity crisis.

It was a HUGE patch. Can't avoid some bugs with that.

AND I'd just like to say that I absolutely LOVE AND ADORE not only my kitties, but my wardrobe bits n pieces! #VERYHAPPY CAMPER
    Last edited by Narcise; 04-16-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Telaran

Thanks for the tip Kiwi And yes, I expect bugs from a big patch as well...I am not one to get bent out of shape over the small stuff. I LOVE all the new additions, and while there are always minor things to fix and some things that can always be better, Trion never disappoints me...I have been here since day one, and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon!

Default Cat Lady >.>

I'd like to be a cat lady as well but I have no clue where to find the vendor to become one. Is she in Meridian? Halp! Thank you!!

Sincerely,
    A Cat Lady In Waiting
    ♥,
    Sylverlune
    Goodbye my lovely alts, I knew you well
    My Ascend-A-Friend code: 2HRDPTLT2WTFDTWM6GDP
    *It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!* - REM

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvermoon View Post
    I'd like to be a cat lady as well but I have no clue where to find the vendor to become one. Is she in Meridian? Halp! Thank you!!

Sincerely,
    A Cat Lady In Waiting
    Meridian's vendor is Dee Vah, and her path is very wide and annoying. Easiest thing to do is ride around Meridian spamming a target macro.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread