+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cool new stuff on Public Test Shard for 3.2!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Thumbs up Cool new stuff on Public Test Shard for 3.2!

Jump on PTS and check out all of the cool new stuff for 3.2!
    • Ever wanted to listen to Finric, Lord Arak or Bufo dialog again? Peruse Cosmologist Mann’s Journal? Hear the grumblings of the Sharax as told by Aegnir? Well now you can! Be on the lookout for these new Dimension items!
    • You can now add snow flurries and a blizzard to your Dimensions, just like the Indoor/Outdoor Precipitator! Look for it on the Rift store, Artifact Collector merchant and inside minion mission rewards!
    • Weekly crafting quests have been added to Nightmare Tide! You can find them on Howard in Choreburg next to Elena Lyra. These weekly quests pay out notoriety and Fragments of Horror tokens. Enjoy!
    • Nightmare Seals can now be upgraded two additional tiers! Components for them can be obtained from new daily quests offered by any of the Nightmare Scholars found throughout the game. Nightmare Seals now upgrade to each tier instead of one at a time, but the costs are the same. Nightmare Seals not currently at one of the tiers will continue to upgrade by one until a tier is reached.
    • Fishing lures now last for five minutes and artifact lures last for two minutes and four minutes for the extended duration artifact lures.
    • There are new attractor minions on the Rift store for Armorsmith, Artificer, Outfitter, Runecrafter and Weaponsmith professions to craft!
    • There is now a new 30 slot bag available for purchase with crafting Amenders from the Rift store! Outfitters can now craft a new 28 slot bag that uses materials from Nightmare Tide!
    • Anglers, rejoice! Uncle Stan has finally made his way to the Plane of Water! Artifact lures have been improved to also catch fish! Fishing in lower level “grey con” areas will now grant skill-ups, but at a much slower rate than fishing in an appropriate or higher zone.
    • Added in two new sky projectors for Dimensions: River of Souls and Steppes of Infinity! Look for them on the Rift store!
    • New Savant crafting dailies have been added to Elena Lyra to create diversity!
    • Elena Lyra can now also be found in Tempest Bay, allowing for Savant crafters to complete daily quests there as well.

Feedback on this stuff is appreciated!
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-01-2015 at 11:55 AM.

I'd love to. But I don't have the download bw to do so. Bummed....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    • Ever wanted to listen to Finric, Lord Arak or Bufo dialog again? Peruse Cosmologist Mann’s Journal? Hear the grumblings of the Sharax as told by Aegnir? Well now you can! Be on the lookout for these new Dimension items!
    • You can now add snow flurries and a blizzard to your Dimensions, just like the Indoor/Outdoor Precipitator! Look for it on the Rift store, Artifact Collector merchant and inside minion mission rewards!
    • Weekly crafting quests have been added to Nightmare Tide! You can find them on Howard in Choreburg next to Elena Lyra. These weekly quests pay out notoriety and Fragments of Horror tokens. Enjoy!
    • Nightmare Seals can now be upgraded two additional tiers! Components for them can be obtained from new daily quests offered by any of the Nightmare Scholars found throughout the game. Nightmare Seals now upgrade to each tier instead of one at a time, but the costs are the same. Nightmare Seals not currently at one of the tiers will continue to upgrade by one until a tier is reached.
    • Fishing lures now last for five minutes and artifact lures last for two minutes and four minutes for the extended duration artifact lures.
    • These artifacts can now be broken down into Dream Ribbons: Curious Seed, Abyssal Book of Names, Feather of the Messenger, Leather Map Scrap & Plot to Kill Orphiel
    • There are new attractor minions on the Rift store for Armorsmith, Artificer, Outfitter, Runecrafter and Weaponsmith professions to craft!
    • There is now a new 30 slot bag available for purchase with crafting Amenders from the Rift store! Outfitters can now craft a new 28 slot bag that uses materials from Nightmare Tide!
    • Anglers, rejoice! Uncle Stan has finally made his way to the Plane of Water! Artifact lures have been improved to also catch fish! Fishing in lower level “grey con” areas will now grant skill-ups, but at a much slower rate than fishing in an appropriate or higher zone.
    • Added in two new sky projectors for Dimensions: River of Souls and Steppes of Infinity! Look for them on the Rift store!
    • New Savant crafting dailies have been added to Elena Lyra to create diversity!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

*swoops you up in her arms, swings you round and round in a hug, then plonks you down and dashes off to check out the stuff on the PTS*

EDIT: YESSSSSS!!! SHARD FIRST ON THE PTS FOR THE RIVER OF SOULS SKY!!!!!!

EDIT 2: OMG IT'S PERFECT!

If anyone wants to see it on the PTS in a dim, I put it in my Soulstream dimension! AND IT'S GORGEOUS!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MORTICUS!!!
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 03-31-2015 at 05:26 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Why you make me so happy Morticus?

Though, that 4.79GB download. Daannng~
    Thank god my PTS client is on my data drive...but I've only got 8GB left on my SSD (where my main RIFT client is stored). Hmm, a bit worried about 3.3 and beyond.
    Last edited by Jonus; 03-31-2015 at 04:47 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Missed one:
    • Elena Lyra can now also be found in Tempest Bay, allowing for Savant crafters to complete daily quests there as well.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Question: Is any of this stuff on the vendor in dummy foundry? I'm having an issue with transferring my main to PTS (have already had to contact support), and don't have the sourcestone currencies on any of my testers and refuse to spend the credits on PTS.

TONS of NPCs, directly for sale from the store. WOW.

The Steppes of Infinity sky is so damned sexy, tho...thank you!
    Last edited by Feendish; 03-31-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Omg!!!!!!

• These artifacts can now be broken down into Dream Ribbons: Curious Seed, Abyssal Book of Names, Feather of the Messenger, Leather Map Scrap & Plot to Kill Orphiel

You are just too awesome for words!!!!!!!!! Any idea how much we all love you? *GROUP HUG*
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

[*]Weekly crafting quests have been added to Nightmare Tide! You can find them on Howard in Choreburg next to Elena Lyra. These weekly quests pay out notoriety and Fragments of Horror tokens. Enjoy!

Are all the professions getting weeklies? I don't see one for Dreamweavers Would be nice to have some for the gathering (plus Survival) professions too, even if they had reduced payouts

Or can you only do one weekly? Just noticed they all craft the same thing and you can only get one at a time.
    Last edited by thelarry; 03-31-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    thelarry@greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I was pretty "meh" over the idea of NPCs, but Arethea is flat out gorgeous.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

This all sounds wonderful but I have just one tiny concern on one of it...

"These artifacts can now be broken down into Dream Ribbons: Curious Seed, Abyssal Book of Names, Feather of the Messenger, Leather Map Scrap & Plot to Kill Orphiel"

^ as these artifacts are... easily obtained... won't it sort of... crash the dream ribbon market?
    Serale@Faeblight

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Easier to obtain in what way, exactly?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thumbs up WoW Morticus & Creative Team!

I have been having nerdgasms on the PTS!

That Finric Rhen, LOVE the Imp and wow on Artifex Zaviel!

All of them are so good I love how the Drauheim Resident is different every time you zone in, Lord Arak Radio is wicked and the glow on the Tome...but I think I love the faction Guards the most and their animations (The Sanctum Guards drink? Hmm makes sense...) just so good to see such perfect ways to pay tribute to Defiant or Guardian!

Cheers on using old world currencies and lucky coins also, are these the final prices? The prices are fair in the way they tier vs rarity & how much resource they might use in dimension.

The Flurrifier is great - retains the color of surrounding flora but adds a haze so now Temple of the Abandoned & Hailol (etc) just got more appealing BUT most of all wow oh wow the ROS Sky finally! It just takes my breath away Rift is just the most beautiful game!

Thanks for all the awesome!

If you would like to see new items:

3.2 NPCs - Chalmers Caldera - @Kiwipts
    ROS Sky Projector - Icewatch Post - @Kiwipts
    EoI Sky Projector - Icewatch - Kiwialpha
    Indoor/Outdoor Flurrifier - Hailol - @Kiwipts

If you need pics on forums I can throw them on here if no one else does before hand
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-01-2015 at 11:13 PM.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13

I can't take credit for the guards, that was all Krug. I'll be sure to let him know.

Easier to obtain in what way, exactly?
    Considering the stupidly high respawn rate of those artifacts inside Sanctum and Meridian... I could collect a couple HUNDRED of those in no time flat and convert them to ribbons.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

Quote Originally Posted by thelarry View Post
    Are all the professions getting weeklies? I don't see one for Dreamweavers Would be nice to have some for the gathering (plus Survival) professions too, even if they had reduced payouts

Or can you only do one weekly? Just noticed they all craft the same thing and you can only get one at a time.
    It's basically one weekly per character. We currently don't have plans to allow for Dream Weavers to create Congealed Dreams for the weekly as it was originally designed for the six building professions.

Not to say it can't change in the future!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast