+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cool new stuff on Public Test Shard for 3.2!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    We don't plan to.

That's good to know. I've got several builds where I'm planning on pulling my Air and Water projectors and replacing them with SoI and others.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Telaran

Cats! Yay!

All the cats are great. Smelly is much loved and the Fold is beautiful.

But my favoriteist, most-loved, and most-missed: Worst Cat from Draumheim.

Any chance of it someday?

And thank you again for the cats!

That is one heck of a list Mort, so much awesomeness coming for 3.2.. I think I will download the PTS and have a look

The Dimension NPC's are wonderful, it's very thoughtful of the Devs to name them Key Whee and Dee Vah, love it!

Thanks for sharing the pics of the sky projector Kiwi, it will be so nice to have this new style without the haze.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    That is one heck of a list Mort, so much awesomeness coming for 3.2.. I think I will download the PTS and have a look

The Dimension NPC's are wonderful, it's very thoughtful of the Devs to name them Key Whee and Dee Vah, love it!

Thanks for sharing the pics of the sky projector Kiwi, it will be so nice to have this new style without the haze.
    OMG hahaha I just realized what the NPC names stand for! LOVE IT!

Oh and I had no idea that my baby gump would react to emotes!! I have several of them in my Glen of Monrylee dim. I will have to test that tonight! But man, I so can't wait for the cats! wooohoo Well and the guards I guess... hehe

I agree, the new sky projector looks awesome. I might even start to use more projectors in my dims now.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Both you and Nouvae are very sweet Agrona, thanks for appreciating a really mind blowingly kind gesture. Humbled.

I have put pics and tips of the new items on PTS forums for someone who asked and for those who cannot get on PTS.

So SPOILER ALERT and all that good stuff...
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-06-2015 at 05:28 AM.

General of Telara

Wink

Jump on PTS and check out all of the cool new stuff for 3.2!
    • Ever wanted to listen to Finric, Lord Arak or Bufo dialog again? Peruse Cosmologist Mann’s Journal? Hear the grumblings of the Sharax as told by Aegnir? Well now you can! Be on the lookout for these new Dimension items!
    • You can now add snow flurries and a blizzard to your Dimensions, just like the Indoor/Outdoor Precipitator! Look for it on the Rift store, Artifact Collector merchant and inside minion mission rewards!
    • Weekly crafting quests have been added to Nightmare Tide! You can find them on Howard in Choreburg next to Elena Lyra. These weekly quests pay out notoriety and Fragments of Horror tokens. Enjoy!
    • Nightmare Seals can now be upgraded two additional tiers! Components for them can be obtained from new daily quests offered by any of the Nightmare Scholars found throughout the game. Nightmare Seals now upgrade to each tier instead of one at a time, but the costs are the same. Nightmare Seals not currently at one of the tiers will continue to upgrade by one until a tier is reached.
    • Fishing lures now last for five minutes and artifact lures last for two minutes and four minutes for the extended duration artifact lures.
    • There are new attractor minions on the Rift store for Armorsmith, Artificer, Outfitter, Runecrafter and Weaponsmith professions to craft!
    • There is now a new 30 slot bag available for purchase with crafting Amenders from the Rift store! Outfitters can now craft a new 28 slot bag that uses materials from Nightmare Tide!
    • Anglers, rejoice! Uncle Stan has finally made his way to the Plane of Water! Artifact lures have been improved to also catch fish! Fishing in lower level “grey con” areas will now grant skill-ups, but at a much slower rate than fishing in an appropriate or higher zone.
    • Added in two new sky projectors for Dimensions: River of Souls and Steppes of Infinity! Look for them on the Rift store!
    • New Savant crafting dailies have been added to Elena Lyra to create diversity!
    • Elena Lyra can now also be found in Tempest Bay, allowing for Savant crafters to complete daily quests there as well.

Feedback on this stuff is appreciated!
    You are the epitome of Awesomeness.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Interactive books are up on PTS.

Hooray for History of the Eth!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Oh Master Epitome of Awesomeness (otherwise known as Mort....) - another kitty I would seriously have ecstasies over if you could eventually include it - the Grass Tiger from Ember Isle.... it has an EXCESS of cute!
    Last edited by Narcise; 04-07-2015 at 06:02 AM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Oh Master Epitome of Awesomeness (otherwise known as Mort....) - another kitty I would seriously have ecstasies over if you could eventually include it - the Grass Tiger from Ember Isle.... it has an EXCESS of cute!
    OMG so much this!!! I'd too love to get those little guys ^^
    Dimension Cheerleader of Zaviel --- waving my pom-poms everywhere awesomeness is ^^

Just a quick one to say that the new River of Souls sky projector (which I love!) Isn't working quite right in the Anywhere dimension. It doesn't cover the whole dimension and it starts too high up in the sky. Had similar but less noticeable problems in the Anywhere dimension with other projectors but nothing quite like this. Kinda gutted cos I really wanted to use it in there
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #71

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Just a quick one to say that the new River of Souls sky projector (which I love!) Isn't working quite right in the Anywhere dimension. It doesn't cover the whole dimension and it starts too high up in the sky. Had similar but less noticeable problems in the Anywhere dimension with other projectors but nothing quite like this. Kinda gutted cos I really wanted to use it in there
    Boooo! Sorry to hear that. I'll take a look and see what's up.

Boooo! Sorry to hear that. I'll take a look and see what's up.
    Thanks so much! Your the BEST!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Hate to give you another problem, but the snow flurry and blizzard items don't work with our weather blocking items that keep snow from falling inside our houses...

The only dimension I had to check this in was a Kestrel's Cry dimension, so not sure if it would be the same in all of them, just assuming that most likely it would be.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #74

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Hate to give you another problem, but the snow flurry and blizzard items don't work with our weather blocking items that keep snow from falling inside our houses...

The only dimension I had to check this in was a Kestrel's Cry dimension, so not sure if it would be the same in all of them, just assuming that most likely it would be.
    Not too surprised but not happy about it.

Since these items were not really built from the ground up to play nice together but are more of a "design hack", I can see how we might run into problems like this.

It just might be something we have to live with for the time being until we can get an engineer or a technical artist to take a look at how these work together.
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-07-2015 at 02:10 PM. Reason: omgz teh grammerz

Not too surprised but not happy about it.

Since these items were not really built from the ground up to play nice together but are more of a "design hack", I can see how we might run into problems like this.

It just might be something we have to live with for the time being until we can get an engineer or a technical artist to take a look at how these work together.
    That's understandable. For things like this we'll have to exercise a little patience, especially in view of all the other awesome new things you all are bringing to dimensions So no worries, I just felt like I should bring it to your attention.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast