+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cool new stuff on Public Test Shard for 3.2!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Considering the stupidly high respawn rate of those artifacts inside Sanctum and Meridian... I could collect a couple HUNDRED of those in no time flat and convert them to ribbons.
    This was oversight on my part. I'll revert this change.

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    I can't take credit for the guards, that was all Krug. I'll be sure to let him know.

Please do and I did edit my post (including a question on prices) if you could pass on thanks to right people for others also, appreciate.

We now have Iron Tomb, Drauheim. Tarken Glacier and Goboro Reef Music boxes. I had a question here about Tarken Glacier and Goboro Reef but they are fine just longer intro's or build up to music.

Cheers for updating music boxes!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 03-31-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Considering the stupidly high respawn rate of those artifacts inside Sanctum and Meridian... I could collect a couple HUNDRED of those in no time flat and convert them to ribbons.
    This was oversight on my part. I'll revert this change.

Or you could just decrease the spawn rate on those artifacts. Everyone knows where they ARE - just have them show up a lot less often.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

[*]There are new attractor minions on the Rift store for Armorsmith, Artificer, Outfitter, Runecrafter and Weaponsmith professions to craft!
    What about allowing these professions to break down other minion cards for mats? I have a few sitting in my bag that are so common, that there's no real point in selling them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Or you could just decrease the spawn rate on those artifacts. Everyone knows where they ARE - just have them show up a lot less often.
    Changing the spawn rate could be a problem for new players as they are quest items to introduce people to artifact collecting. With a decreased spawn rate it could make the quest a right pain in the butt!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Omg Meow....

Lol was super tired last night on PTS jumped back on again this morning and found the Cat Vendor in Sanctum omg lol Made me choke on my coffee...

Cool new stuff on Public Test Shard for 3.2!-1j.jpg

- 176plat 47gold or 225 credits per cat current listing
    - 7 Currently Listed - Calico, Corpus Kitty, Brown Siamese, Grey Siamese, Mathosian Fold, Spot, Tabby.

The Mathosia Fold is so cute! - Key Whee roams as a good Key Whee does in Sanctum. I'm on PTS now hunting for Meridian Vendor but haven't found yet. Any chance for Smelly Cat Krug? The name is whats adorable about that one lol Omg too funny and amazing, cheers.

Put all the cats in Chalmers Caldera.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I have been having nerdgasms on the PTS!

That Finric Rhen, LOVE the Imp and wow on Artifex Zaviel!

All of them are so good I love how the Drauheim Resident is different every time you zone in, Lord Arak Radio is wicked and the glow on the Tome...but I think I love the faction Guards the most and their animations (The Sanctum Guards drink? Hmm makes sense...) just so good to see such perfect ways to pay tribute to Defiant or Guardian!

Cheers on using old world currencies and lucky coins also, are these the final prices? The prices are fair in the way they tier vs rarity & how much resource they might use in dimension.

The Flurrifier is great - retains the color of surrounding flora but adds a haze so now Temple of the Abandoned & Hailol (etc) just got more appealing BUT most of all wow oh wow the ROS Sky finally! It just takes my breath away Rift is just the most beautiful game!

Thanks for all the awesome!

If you would like to see new items:

3.2 NPCs - Chalmers Caldera - @Kiwipts
    RoS Sky Projector - Icewatch Post - @Kiwipts
    SoI Sky Projector - Icewatch - Kiwialpha
    Indoor/Outdoor Flurrifier - Hailol - @Kiwipts

If you need pics on forums I can throw them on here if no one else does before hand
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-02-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Lol was super tired last night on PTS jumped back on again this morning and found the Cat Vendor in Sanctum omg lol Made me choke on my coffee...

Attachment 22965

- 176plat 47gold or 225 credits per cat current listing
    - 7 Currently Listed - Calico, Corpus Kitty, Brown Siamese, Grey Siamese, Mathosian Fold, Spot, Tabby.

The Mathosia Fold is so cute! - Key Whee roams as a good Key Whee does in Sanctum. I'm on PTS now hunting for Meridian Vendor but haven't found yet. Any chance for Smelly Cat Krug? The name is whats adorable about that one lol Omg too funny and amazing, cheers.

Put all the cats in Chalmers Caldera.
    That's soooo cool, Kiwi! Love it! Love my kitties.... wish I could do PTS *sigh*.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    That's soooo cool, Kiwi! Love it! Love my kitties.... wish I could do PTS *sigh*.
    I'm waiting for the April fools twist lol
    Key Whee you been fooled foo!

Champion

When are we going to get an artifact NPC in Margle Palace or have I missed it?

Jump on PTS and check out all of the cool new stuff for 3.2!
    • Ever wanted to listen to Finric, Lord Arak or Bufo dialog again? Peruse Cosmologist Mann’s Journal? Hear the grumblings of the Sharax as told by Aegnir? Well now you can! Be on the lookout for these new Dimension items!
    • You can now add snow flurries and a blizzard to your Dimensions, just like the Indoor/Outdoor Precipitator! Look for it on the Rift store, Artifact Collector merchant and inside minion mission rewards!
    • Weekly crafting quests have been added to Nightmare Tide! You can find them on Howard in Choreburg next to Elena Lyra. These weekly quests pay out notoriety and Fragments of Horror tokens. Enjoy!
    • Nightmare Seals can now be upgraded two additional tiers! Components for them can be obtained from new daily quests offered by any of the Nightmare Scholars found throughout the game. Nightmare Seals now upgrade to each tier instead of one at a time, but the costs are the same. Nightmare Seals not currently at one of the tiers will continue to upgrade by one until a tier is reached.
    • Fishing lures now last for five minutes and artifact lures last for two minutes and four minutes for the extended duration artifact lures.
    • These artifacts can now be broken down into Dream Ribbons: Curious Seed, Abyssal Book of Names, Feather of the Messenger, Leather Map Scrap & Plot to Kill Orphiel
    • There are new attractor minions on the Rift store for Armorsmith, Artificer, Outfitter, Runecrafter and Weaponsmith professions to craft!
    • There is now a new 30 slot bag available for purchase with crafting Amenders from the Rift store! Outfitters can now craft a new 28 slot bag that uses materials from Nightmare Tide!
    • Anglers, rejoice! Uncle Stan has finally made his way to the Plane of Water! Artifact lures have been improved to also catch fish! Fishing in lower level “grey con” areas will now grant skill-ups, but at a much slower rate than fishing in an appropriate or higher zone.
    • Added in two new sky projectors for Dimensions: River of Souls and Steppes of Infinity! Look for them on the Rift store!
    • New Savant crafting dailies have been added to Elena Lyra to create diversity!
    • Elena Lyra can now also be found in Tempest Bay, allowing for Savant crafters to complete daily quests there as well.

Feedback on this stuff is appreciated!
    1. The flurry and snow maker sound great!
    2. The Finric etc dimension items sound great, but I really hope they aren't locked under a raid or chronicle.
    3.YAYAYA for weekly crafting quests. The more crafting variety, fun, and interest you can add the better so yay. As a suggestion, how about doing some major crafting quest lines that involve adventuring in older less populated zones for unique recipes for dimensions items? This would not only put people back in the lower zones since they are so dead these days, but also create a unique facet to crafting and really put some fun diversity out there to it. As an example, "oh you want a draumheim house, well then here's a crafting questline that takes you all over the world and you don't need to be level 65 to do it. - You do the questline, get the recipe for the house, and then scribe it in your recipe book for a dimension item recipe.

Im not quite sure im wrapping my head around it very well......you mean fishing lure would go from 15 min to 5 min now?

OMG is this a npc that sells cat to wander around in dimensions!??? :O
    Last edited by Amielle; 04-01-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default feedback

First thank you for the new content additions to the game. Here's what I think that would be nice to get some more development time:

1. pvp consumable still not available in rift store my favorite list.

2. crafting weekly reward is useless b/c low mark of horror cap of 5.4k. Even now I can miss the entire ROF and still over cap it. Is it time to raise the cap or let us choose one among void stones/abyssal crusader's marks/mark of horrors?

3. new fishing pole quest could be made more intuitive. At first glance the quest asks me to craft the new pole, yet the new pole recipe is part of the reward. Only later did I realize the quest is done by crafting the quest item under "quest" category under fishing in my recipe book. And we have to craft the new fishing pole again after the quest? Why would Uncle Stan take away our first craft?

4. craftable trinkets still don't have more upgrade paths. If the goal of craftable trinkets is to fix the abysmally low drop rate of NTE trinkets, why omit some of them(i.e. cleric aoe heal one)?

5. I assume these are still to be added: those nightmare scholars who offer NMR dailies don't give the upgrade parts for new tier seals as part of the rewards; Not seeing NMR6 master rep lesser essences in store; and NMR6 master achievement only reward 10 motes.

6. new 2 tier upgrades for seals seem very expensive 460motes total for 2 seal upgrades. I got my NMR5 in mid Dec 2014 and I have less than 200 motes on me atm.

Maybe move this thread to general since it covers more than dimension items? That way more people get to know and try it out.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #28

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Im not quite sure im wrapping my head around it very well......you mean fishing lure would go from 15 min to 5 min now?
    There was a bug with fishing lures that had charges on them, so we had to change them over to having a time instead.
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Oh i see the astagarian fishing lure? Yeah im still using the other ones. Ty for such a quick answer. that explains why I didnt understood the statement, I was not using it therefore i was unaware of that issue.

And again.....Is this is npc real? Will there be dimensionnal wandering cats!!? OMG I can be a crazycat lady?!
    Last edited by Amielle; 04-01-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Oh i see the astagarian fishing lure? Yeah im still using the other ones. Ty for such a quick answer. that explains why I didnt understood the statement, I was not using it therefore i was unaware of that issue.

And again.....Is this is npc real? Will there be dimensionnal wandering cats!!? OMG I can be a crazycat lady?!
    Yes, she is real I found her in Sanctum and have already bought several kitties and placed them in one of my dimensions on pts. They are adorable, especially the Mathosian Fauld!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast