+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mort, Any chance of trophy/interactive dim items becoming available in the future?

General of Telara

Default Mort, Any chance of trophy/interactive dim items becoming available in the future?

I have to say the trophy dim items are epic. Racing half-wits taking top prize. Let me first say who ever developed these are master of uniqueness. I have all but 3 left to obtain.

Now on to the question. Any chance you got some staff working on making some more? I'd like that carnival of the ascended horse race, and maybe some of those other games added.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Like always, I'm open to suggestions.

What would you like to see that is already in game, just doesn't exist as a Dimension Item?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

A few suggestions, thanks:
    • A snow sled with flags & hurling ramp kit - Fae Yule.
    • Throwing snowballs at people who come to your Dimension would be hysterical - Fae Yule.
    • The cannon you click on and get fired across Codex - Carnivale.
    • Those fiery squirrels you have to catch with a net - Freemarch.
    • The guards that bow as you enter - Sanctum Citadel.
    • The Angel soul mender at the graveyard - Everywhere.

Celebration Pinatas - really liked the pinatas that came into the game but a bit pricey maybe rewards similar to the new lockboxes with chances at cosmetic items especially wardrobe pieces (including dyes for lesser pizes) celebration items for Dimensions (including fireworks for lessers prizes) could add Dimension keys, party items & the top prizes being a chance at the skins & hair barber additions plus world event dimension keys?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 03-26-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Like always, I'm open to suggestions.

What would you like to see that is already in game, just doesn't exist as a Dimension Item?
    Yeah. This stuff.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I wonder if it could be possible to add to the trophy section from dimension item tab to buy dimension items such as the dimensionnal visitor or the manugo station once you unlocked the achieve? With a bound on pickup lock i guess like the loyalty dim item? (or even better tradable but I would be satisfied just being able to put some in my other dimensions)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    I wonder if it could be possible to add to the trophy section from dimension item tab to buy dimension items such as the dimensionnal visitor or the manugo station once you unlocked the achieve? With a bound on pickup lock i guess like the loyalty dim item? (or even better tradable but I would be satisfied just being able to put some in my other dimensions)
    Not sure making a Meta-Achievement reward a trophy would be wise with all other achievements in the game in mind but maybe Gartyn Hejme NPC could become a trophy after you complete the Dimension quest?

A level 7 with a wardens point full of these would be crazy

Either way i dont mind, any bottle with any npc would be nice to have not only in one dimension. Just....more npc to make it feel warm...or creepy.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Either way i dont mind, any bottle with any npc would be nice to have not only in one dimension. Just....more npc to make it feel warm...or creepy.
    Agreed a conch shell with the Siren that flips in circles would be grand

I would love to see interactive books that you can actually pick up and read and the "place" back down.

Imagine a cozy reading nook, where your character can sit and actually read a book. Or you could create a cool library with interactive books.

The books should continue to sparkle, so you can read it over and over, but of course, the visitor should not be able to walk off with the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I would love to see interactive books that you can actually pick up and read and the "place" back down.

Imagine a cozy reading nook, where your character can sit and actually read a book. Or you could create a cool library with interactive books.

The books should continue to sparkle, so you can read it over and over, but of course, the visitor should not be able to walk off with the book.
    Oh Gods, yes. Being able to "add" books to library shelves, like the ones in the Runic Aetheneum, that people can click on to "Read".

(We also need a "Read Book" emote... hell, I have a whole LIST of emotes we should have in this game.)

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

O_o aw maw gawd! A siren! Me want pwease!

And Samuraiko, you've read my mind. I remember passing by the bolt of cloth and wondering where was the real white one, and thoses shelfs too! I remember thinking i wish there was such furniture item. (and all the apothycary bottle and apparel nearby the apothecary area in meridian)
    Last edited by Amielle; 03-26-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Sync Personal Manugo Machines to the open world counters!
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

Telaran

I've been thinking for a while that I'd love to see a dimensional fishing hole added. It would basically be an item you could place in the dimension that would allow players to fish from it. Of course, the full idea involves there being a dimensional fishing quest among the fishing derby quests, which gives players who don't normally visit dimensions incentive to do so. It would also give people like me, who enjoy visiting and touring dimensions but get a little restless when there's nothing to do, a reason to linger. The dimensional fish would need to be the same, regardless of what dimension it would be in. Unless you wanted to make a whole other NPC with his own dimensional quests which could get people to exploring multiple dimensions instead of just finding one with a fishing hole and getting comfy.

Of course there are complications, such as how would people know which dimensions had a fishing hole in them, but they could either go looking (which is what we want anyways, right?) or advertise in chat. There's also the question of how you would make sure people were fishing in water and not, say, a desert, but that could be it's own level of cool.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    It's funny you should mention this, because I've made a couple such books, although you don't pick them up and read them. Instead, you place them in the dimension and click on them to read them. I've been discussing with folks internally about how best to distribute these and which other books might get the dimension treatment.

Default Chairs

Could we get chairs in which our characters can actually sit in?

I know this has likely been asked before, but for RP, this would be great. /sit just doesn't line up correctly with some races and chairs.
    Last edited by McChaffe; 03-26-2015 at 05:48 PM.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast