+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: At the zoo!

Prophet of Telara

Default At the zoo!

Play with otters, pet the dogs, watch the elephant take a shower, laugh at the chimpanzees, but don't wake up the bear and beware of the spider! This and more can be done at "WGS Zoo des Weltengestalters" (Zoo of the World Creator) on Brutwacht.

I'd love to hear your feedback, I've never morphed an animal before, and everything went better than expected ;-)

I hope you have fun discovering all the animals (and don't miss the panther or the puppies!) :-)

EDIT: page 2: NEW DIMENSION! WGS-Alice in Wonderland
    EDIT: page 2: NEW DIMENSION! WGS-Thriller!
    EDIT: page 2: NEW DIMENSION! WGS-Meep Meep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails At the zoo!-chimps.jpg  
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 05-04-2015 at 07:46 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Ooooh it's finished already? I was just visiting a couple of days ago when it was half done because Chulia told me about it and I spent a good while in there admiring the beautiful animals you created, I couldn't even decide if the elephant was my favorite or the otters, or maybe the koala... all of them are amazing and cute. If these are your first morphs, you are already a master of them!
    Can't wait to return to see all the new additions!

Prophet of Telara

Thank you, I can give you a tour if you want to ;-)

I've only morphed mechanical/technical objects before, and had a long break after that. I've had a lot of fun building the zoo, and I was sick at home, so I had a lot of time in the last 2 weeks. I've had a few night sessions in there with Chulia, he helped with light, water, items and a few other things, and he saved my panther from being used as a statue in some other dimension! (it's from black marble, I think you know what light does to marble ...).
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 03-20-2015 at 05:26 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Woohoo Ich werde den abend im Zoo verbringen! Ja super!

Yay, I'm gonna spend the evening at the zoo! Awesome!

I can't wait to visit your dim tonight!

I loved walking around and seeing all your wonderful animal morphs, so cute and charming
    Naerhya, Anaemeah,Anaetta, Zanae,Rhyaetta,Rhynae, Rhyelah and Jhasta@ Deepwood

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

A lot of animal morphs with a clever work. Is a great dimension, I love all transformations and how you seize the dimension with animal's areas. nice, very nice.

Prophet of Telara

Thanks a lot :-) I'm really glad you like it!

Plane Touched

I visited today, the morphs are very well done. Loved the monkey, beaver, koala and walrus!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Gorgeous. Loved the whales.

For some first time animal morphs...wow! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Amazing! Your animals are all wonderfully made and so expressive! I especially liked the otters and walruses- great job!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

I made a character on Brutwacht so I could visit your zoo and it's amazing! You did a wonderful job, and so many details. I wrote a little pictorial story about my visit so I could share your creations with my friends, and anyone else who happens across the post.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

Prophet of Telara

Smile

Thank you for your feedback everyone!

Loved the picture story ;-) I guess sniffles didn't like the puppies, were they chasing him? ;-)

*leaves with a blush on her face*

Ich hab den Zoo besucht und sehr bewundered! Einmalig! Super animal morphs!
    I've visited the Zoo and was in awe! First class dimension! Loved my visit!

The Wales took my breath away, as well! Love your picture story, Nazzir
    Last edited by Agrona77; 03-22-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Play with otters, pet the dogs, watch the elephant take a shower, laugh at the chimpanzees, but don't wake up the bear and beware of the spider! This and more can be done at "WGS Zoo des Weltengestalters" (Zoo of the World Creator) on Brutwacht.

I'd love to hear your feedback, I've never morphed an animal before, and everything went better than expected ;-)

I hope you have fun discovering all the animals (and don't miss the panther or the puppies!) :-)
    I love your dimension, spent quite a bit of time in here admiring the animals you created, and the layout of the park is very much like a real zoo. For someone who has never morphed animals before, wow, I would have never guessed that, you are very talented!

My favorites were the bear and the bats in the cave area. I hope you have more visitors!

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I love your dimension, spent quite a bit of time in here admiring the animals you created, and the layout of the park is very much like a real zoo. For someone who has never morphed animals before, wow, I would have never guessed that, you are very talented!

My favorites were the bear and the bats in the cave area. I hope you have more visitors!

Thank you for your visit and your kind comments :-)

I've already got something new planned and half finished, and the "training" at the zoo really helped with that. I've tried some people as well, but animals are soooo much easier for me
    I can't wait to open the new one :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast