+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: At the zoo!

Prophet of Telara

Exclamation Alice in Wonderland

okay, since I didn't want to start a new thread, I just throw in the announcement of my new dimension in here, in hope someone sees it

I've just opened my new dimension, "WGS-Alice in Wonderland". It's placed in the beautiful Black Garden which itself has a very magical look already.

You can:
    -Shrink
    -Grow
    -Shrink again
    -Meet the Dodo in the lake of Alice's tears
    -Talk to the flowers (and take a look at the tree!)
    -see the white rabbit, which is late, as always.
    -watch the beheading of a poor sob...
    -meet humpty dumpty
    -shake hands with Tweedledee and Tweedledum
    -interrupt the tea party
    and
    -don't inhale too much smoke in the mushroom forrest :-)

If you get lost, just follow the signs on the paths, they will lead you back to the castle or to a scene!

Flowers and Cheshire Cat...
    At the zoo!-2015-04-19_092129.jpg
    King and Queen of Hearts
    At the zoo!-2015-04-19_092257.jpg

-----------------------
    I've just seen the zoo was featured on the DTC Road Show, thank you! *blush* And thank you Seyler for suggesting it (and pointing out the missing parts :-) )
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 04-19-2015 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Thanks @ DTC :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

The figure morphs in Alice are wonderful. I greatly enjoyed my visit!

Loved Humpty Dumpty.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Your work is fantastic! I hope you will build many many more!

Prophet of Telara

Thanks for visiting and your kind feedback :-) I had a lot of fun with this build (and as with the zoo, I have grown kind of attached to all of the figures, I nearly felt sorry for beheading one of the soldiers ;-)

Don't worry Seyler, I'm addicted already! I just have to figure out the next dim I want to build in, the "what" will come all by itself
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 04-21-2015 at 02:40 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

I am still smiling from my visit to your delightful Wonderland dimension! Your figures are so whimsical and cleverly constructed; I especially liked the dodo(!) and the poor little king. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite themes to see and I think yours may be my favorite yet. Lovely work!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Prophet of Telara

thank you :-)

Don't you have an Alice-dimension on Faeblight too? I'm not sure if Riddle is your twink or someone else's - that one was awesome too and I visited the NA-Alice-Dimensions when I got stuck in mine, and it helped me a lot :-)

I've still got to check out most of your dimensions (I just don't have the time!), but I've seen some screens already, you build truly awesome dimensions!
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 04-23-2015 at 02:19 AM.

Shadowlander

The zoo is so entertaining! I had a lovely ice-cream whilst I walked around and looked at all the animals. Those otters look like they are having the best fun!
    I also had a lengthy wander round in your Alice in wonderland dimension. This is getting shown to my 6 yr old daughter when she comes in from school, she will love it! The morphs are fantastic, and I spent the whole time with a grin on my face as big as the cheshire cat! Loved this one so much!

Your Alice in Wonderland dim is freaking sweet but gotta watch that first step, it's a doozy! I seriously thought something was wrong when I zoned in until I realized.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

Prophet of Telara

@Poppieleigh: I am glad you liked it, and I hope your daughter enjoyed it too! :-) (I hope you didn't show her the poor beheaded guard!)

@Kurgan: I was going for that effect, and in this dim I really wish the immediate falling without having to take a step would happen more often ;-)

Thanks to you two for visiting :-)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 04-25-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Default Thriller!

Hi guys,

I think I might count as a full blown addict now

Introducing: WGS-Thriller!
    (crazy cat lady remix)

Remember that song and music video that made Michael Jackson famous? I tried to recreate it and Infinity Gate got a new purpose (don't move too early when you enter, it needs some time to load!)

Palace Cinema
    At the zoo!-2015-05-02_014424.jpg
    Part of creating the mood (visit the cemetery too!)
    At the zoo!-2015-05-02_014507.jpg
    ...oh no, what happened?
    At the zoo!-2015-05-02_014831.jpg

...and then you turn around the corner... but wait, I don't want to give away everything :-)

Have fun in my newest dimension, which is the first time I completely transformed a dimension :-)

When I have the time and money and PATIENCE I will try to replace the elemental spheres with technomagic spheres, so your ears don't suffer too much when entering. But since those are way more than a hundred red spheres, it might take some time ;-)

On a side note: I am in a dimension builder's guild, and we help each other out a lot (with items, opinions and sometimes with building rights, everyone uses the resources differently and to different extends). So if you have the time, just enter the tag "WGS" into the search tab and visit some of the awesome dimensions the guild members created :-)

Alliandre

Wow I just visited Thriller and was completely astonished! That's a perfect use of infinity gate's gloomy environment. Flawless work, loved the dumpsters, fire hydrants, all the highlights of the city with the clever signs, the telephones, everything! I won't spoil the surprise, although if anyone ever seen that video (and who hasn't ) they know what's going on in that parking lot It's awesomely done!! The poses, omg! Congratz!
    I hope you stay an addict LOL! (yes I am selfish hahaha)

edit: PS. the army of cats catching rats in the alleys is a nice touch too. But sometimes they disappear into the walls o.O
    Last edited by Seyler; 05-02-2015 at 05:13 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Thank you Seyler :-) I've had a lot of fun, since it's something completely different from the cute builds

It was either disappearing cats with rats or stationary cats without, and I went for the rats...

It's a pity they ignore walls :-(

Prophet of Telara

Erm. Too small to post screenshots...

Announcing: WGS-Meep Meep!

Very Small build (in Daazez Wastes) of an old comic tv show :-)

Loved Thriller, what an amazing tribute to such an iconic music video! I smiled at all the cats, they were very well placed, especially the one that is in the back alley watching them dance, haha.

Everytime I see an Alice In Wonderland dimension posted I have to run and see it, love the fall down the rabbit hole, the eat me/drink me scenes, and you've morphed these characters so well, it's fantastic. Thank you for the little symbols around, it helped me make my way through to each scene.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2